Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey all! Thank you to the people who do comment. I do read all your comments and appreciate every one of them. To all the silent readers if you can't comment please do hit the like button. The comments and the number of people who like this FF boost's my confidence to write more. Please please please do comment and hit the like button. Love you all.
Well enough of my blabbering and her'e the next chapter.

Chapter 29

The next two weeks had gone with a blur. Khushi and Payal had decided that they would go to their parents' home on alternate days. Khushi had decided to make food from home for a while and it was collected from Shantivan. Both Khushi and Payal had become busier than ever. Not only did they have to look after Shantivan the pair of them needed to be at their parents' home. They would work together first thing in the morning, serve everyone breakfast then depending on who was going to GH they would be dropped off. If Payal was going she would go with Akash and he would also pick her up. If Khushi was going Arnav would do the same. Payal and Khushi were very happy that both their husbands were doing all this. Even Garima and buaji couldn't believe their daughters luck could be so good that they were married to two such wonderful boys. They thought that they must have done something right in their lives for their daughters to be a part of such a good home. Both Arnav and Akash would come and inquire how their father-in-law was doing and stay for a little while before they would leave for home.

Arnav had also began his enquires at the clinic. He had found out what needed to be done to help Khushi's father. He went ahead and organised everything. He wanted to do everything he could to help her father become very much the man he once was.

Anjali and nani had been very pleased that both the newlyweds were getting along and that they were also starting to understand each other as well as caring for each other.

Mami was being her usual self while mama was also very much pleased.

Only one person in the house didn't like what was going on. Shyam. He could see Arnav and Khushi becoming closer and this was making him very angry. He would sometimes take his temper out on Anjali by just calling her Anjali. Then to pacify her he would just say it was because of work and that was why he is a bit stressed. 

That evening didn't make matters any easier.

Arnav had come back with Khushi. She went to the kitchen and made Arnav his coffee. She went up to their room little knowing that Shyam was watching her. Once she was further up the stairs he followed her. He walked up towards their room and saw Arnav near the poolside with a file in his hand. He saw Khushi walk up to him. Before she had handed him the coffee cup she would take a sip of the coffee. She had finally learned to drink it over the last two weeks. She then handed the cup over to Arnav and he took started drinking it. Shyam saw this gesture and he became angry. Then he heard the conversation and his face went pale.

Arnav: Khushi I have organised for someone to come see your father from the clinic to see what they can do for him. They say it may take a while but they may be able to help get your father back on his feet and also help him with his speech.

Khushi: Arnavji I don't know what to say.

Arnav smirking: You will one day or would you like me to show you.

Khushi looked at him and blushed. Arnav always loved the way she reacted towards him.

While they were in an eye-lock Shyam saw the whole scene. He had gone from angry to pale to angry again. He then headed off to his own room. He stormed into his room. He was really angry that he had witness that kind of scene. He hated the fact that Khushi was getting closer to Arnav but then he remembered what Arnav had said. Khushi I have organised for someone to come see your father from the clinic to see what they can do for him. They say it may take a while but they may be able to help get your father back on his feet and also help him with his speech. Damn he can't. If Shashi uncle ends up talking he could expose me. No I can't let this happen but then again Payalji and Khushiji haven't said a word against me so I don't think I need to worry about Shashi uncle. Both his daughters are married into this family. He will not jeopardise that. Well as for Khushiji I will get her by hook or by crook. He had that evil look in his eye and a nasty smirk on his face.

During the following week it was found that it would take a while for Payal and Khushi's father to be able to walk and talk but the doctors at the clinic were optimistic. Things had gone back to normal by then. Khushi had gone back to AR to handle her business. Payal was also back to her normal duties. Arnav and Akash were becoming busy with the upcoming fashion show.

Aman by then had found out about that assistant and Arnav had made damn sure that girl paid for her mistake. She had come crawling back to the AR office and pleaded with Arnav she would anything to be able to work again. Khushi who had overheard the conversation between them felt sorry for the girl and had asked Arnav to let it go. After a lot of persuading from Khushi he made it so that the girl got another job but he never wanted to see her face in Delhi. Tina had agreed.

Two months of their marriage had gone. Akash as usual had given Payal a gift. It was a beautiful white gold necklace with a tear drop. She loved it.

Arnav on the other hand couldn't. He knew if he gave Khushi any kind of gift especially on this day it would only remind her of the way they got married. He had also been avoiding telling her about his past. He knew he wanted to but with everything going on it would only upset her even more and he didn't want to upset her more then she already was. Plus things at work were becoming too busy that he just didn't have the time.

Arnav had just received news that all the designs were still not finished plus all the models were coming back for their final fittings for the show. He was furious that things hadn't been done. He was not in the best of moods when he got home but seeing Khushi his mood just became better.

Once dinner was done Payal and Khushi called everyone to the table and started serving everyone.

Nani: Payal bitiya Khushi bitiya how is your babuji?

Payal: Dadiji he is a lot better. Thank you. If Arnavji hadn't help I don't know what would have happened.

Akash; Yes I think bhai deserves some praise in all of this.

Nani: Yes Chote really has done something very good.

Arnav: Please everyone I didn't do this all for praise.

Anjali teasing: Of course Chote. We all the reason why you did it. Isn't that right Khushiji?

Everyone just laughed at this. Khushi was blushing and Arnav almost choked on his food while mami just huffed and Shyam was fuming.

Arnav: Ummm by the way Di Akash and I have been in urgent meetings today and over the next three weeks both of us are going to be working till late.

Anjali: How come Chote?

Arnav: The new line is taking longer to sort out than first thought. Akash and I have to be there to get everything sorted before the fashion show.

Anjali: Isn't there any other way?

Arnav: No Di. There isn't. Akash and I have been going over everything and I know what you are thinking we won't be home until at least 10 in the evening.

Anjali: But Chote what about your health? You know you have to take your medicine and to take your medication you need to eat.

Even Khushi was worried about this. Arnav turned to look at Khushi and saw the worry. He then had an idea.

Arnav: Look Di I know you are worried. So how about this both Payal and Khushi can bring our food over to AR once they have served everyone else here. I will get Mohan to drop them off then Akash and I can bring them back with us.

Anjali: That's a good idea.

Nani: Isn't that a bit late for both Payal bitiya and Khushi bitiya?

Arnav: Nani they will be at AR no other place. They will be fine there.

Nani was a bit apprehensive because she thought having daughters or daughter-in-law's out so late was not a good idea but as they were going to be with her grandson's she left it at that. Akash and Payal were grateful for this idea as this meant they would more time with each other. Arnav on the other hand looked at Khushi who was still blushing and gave him a What the… look. Arnav just smirked at her before he went back to his food. Shyam was the only one hating this idea but he didn't want to create a scene. Once dinner was over everyone went to their respective rooms.

In Akash and Payal's room.

Akash: So Payal do you mind coming?

Payal: No Akash. It will be nice.

Akash: I thought so to. I'm glad bhai suggested this.

Payal: Why?

Akash: Well it means I get to spend the maximum amount of time with my beautiful wife. What else reason would I have.

Payal just blushed while Akash walked up her and hugged her.

Please do hit the like button and please do comment.

GunM thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
as usual...awesome update
continue soon
soapfreak13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome!!!! update soon!!!
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
nice update as always.. cant wait to see what happens next! do update soon!!
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update loving this change asr so sweet and cute awesome update thanks for the pm

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
UFFF, Shyam Will Do Something :X Hope Shashi Becomes Fine & Tells Everything 😳
PepsiGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
AWWW! I want to steal Arnav away 😳!!!!
Loved the update!😃
shivani15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail