Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niania13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Really nice update!!!
I loved the way Arnav took care of everytthing and consoled Khushi!
rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Hey all! I am loving that you all are loving my FF.
I'm very happy πŸ˜ƒ.
Here's the next chapter. I'm not sure about this one though but I am hoping you like it.

Chapter 28

As soon as they got to the room everyone turned around to look at them. Arnav walked in behind Khushi. Khushi looked at her father again and went to his side where she had been earlier. Akash walked up to Arnav.

Akash: Bhai I know you have spoken to the doctor about babuji but isn't there something more that we could do?

Arnav: it's ok Akash I have spoken to the doctor and he has given me details of a clinic in helping patients who have had a stroke. 

Akash: Do you reckon they can help babuji get better I mean talk and walk again?

Arnav: No idea I will have to call them up and find out.

Akash were busy discussing this close to the door. Nani was sitting next to Garima and Madhumati while Anjali was next to Payal. Shyam wasn't around which Arnav thought was good. He didn't need to deal with him right now.

Nani: Madhumatiji I think you all should come to Shantivan and stay there for a while.

Madhumati: No naniji. We can't. The time when we were there was awkward enough. Please understand. Shantivan happens to be our daughters sasural and for us to stay there would not be right.

Nani: Nonsense. Who believes in all this anymore?

Madhumati: I am sorry naniji but this is our firm belief. We can't stay at our daughter's sasural.

Nani: Ok then but at least take one of the girls back with you home. I'm sure you can use their help.

Arnav and Akash both abruptly stopped talking when they heard nani's statement.  Neither of them wanted that. How could either of them stay without their wife's. Arnav was trying to hold his annoyance inside of him very hard. Akash just felt dejected. Khushi and Payal were not even thinking about their own husbands. Their minds were on their father. Arnav and Akash both looked at their wife's and saw they were in pain and they both felt hurt for them. Akash didn't know how Payal felt because both his parents were still alive but Arnav knew very well how Khushi was feeling at that moment. He had seen her cry bitterly the last time round. How she felt broken, how she felt alone, he knew it all. He knew exactly what it was like to lose one's parents and he knew she couldn't take it a second time around. Arnav then wondered when Khushi's father was going to be discharged. He went to go find out. Everyone saw him go. Khushi just looked back at her father who by now was sleeping. After speaking to the doctor again Arnav got on his phone to make arrangements for getting Khushi's father home plus some extra help.  Arnav came back to the room once he was done.

Arnav: Nani I have made arrangements to get Payal and Khushi's babuji back home today plus I have also organized for a nurse to be at their home for extra help. Khushi and Payal between them can go to Gupta House during the morning if they like and either Akash or I will pick them up from there after work. I have also got some extra help for around the house as Di is no condition to take on a lot of work.

Everyone just looked at him dumbstruck. Anjali and nani were very pleased with what Arnav had done. Akash was also pleased but somewhere he knew some of those reasons were selfish of him to think that. Madhumati and Garima didn't know what to say.

Garima: Arnav bitwa we can't accept this.

Arnav: Aunty please no formalities necessary. You just called me your son so as a son I have a right to do this.

Garima and Madhumati were very impressed by him and both of them couldn't believe that their daughter Khushi was married to such a wonderful person. Payal looked at Arnav gratefully and Khushi was looking at him with tears. He knew that look and just looked back at her.

Around 6 o'clock Payal and Khushi's father was back home. Everyone was now at Gupta House. The nurse was already there to give a helping hand. She was only going to be there for twelve hours a day and only until she was needed. Arnav had arranged for her to be picked up from her home to here and back again. They stayed there for about another hour when nani suggested it was time to go home. Both Khushi and Payal didn't want to go home but Garima convinced them that their first priority is with their husbands and his family not your maternal home. Payal knew her mum was right and went towards Akash. Khushi was still reluctant to leave. She went to go see her father one more time before she left. Arnav told Akash to go home with everyone else in his car he would get Khushi home and also get his bags from his car. Mohan had already gone home before they had left the hospital leaving the car with Arnav. Arnav followed Khushi to her father's room.

In babuji's room.

Khushi went up to her father. She was crying bitterly. Her father was asleep. Arnav walked over to her. He put his hand on her. Khushi turned around and looked up at him with tear stricken eyes. He could feel her pain only through her eyes. They were speaking volumes.

Arnav softly: Khushi please don't cry. Your father is ok. Don't worry he will get better.

Khushi: But Arnavji. He is still weak and……

Arnav: Khushi I am looking into it. I will make sure he gets the best help ever.

Khushi looked at Arnav and wondered how much he had changed.

Arnav: Let's go home.

Khushi looked back at her father and then slowly got up. She turned to look at Arnav. He cupped her face with his hands and with his thumbs wiped her tears. With his right hand he placed his hand in hers and using only his hand indicating for them to go. Khushi understood and went with him. They both said bye to amma and buaji and went back to the car. Arnav opened the passenger's door for Khushi to get in. She got in and Arnav went to the driver's side got in and drove off. The ride home was silent. Once home Arnav saw Khushi still in daze over. He walked over to the passenger's side and opened the door. She was still in a daze. Arnav then placed his fingers on her chin to make him look at her.

Arnav: Come on Khushi. We're home.

Khushi heard him. She unbuckled herself. He held his hand. She took it. Once she came out he shut the door and locked it. They walked towards the house. Once inside they headed towards their room. Once in their room Arnav had seen his bags beside the cupboard. Khushi was just looking around. Arnav couldn't think of how to get her out of this mood. He turned to her.

Arnav: Khushi I know that you love your babuji a lot but I also know you. Your babuji is going to be fine so long as he sees that smile on your face. Do you think he would be happy seeing you like this? Look you are going to see him again during the week aren't you?

Khushi nodded to confirm she was.

Arnav: Then where is that girl who manages to bring a smile on everyone's faces? I did say I will make sure he gets the best help so please don't cry. Ok why don't you and Payal between you go check on him every day. One day you go one and one day Payal goes. That way it would also help your family. Ok?

Khushi looked at Arnav all of sudden just hugged him. He put his arms around her. One hand again caressing her hair down her back trying to keep her calm. Khushi started to feel calm embracing Arnav. She then looked up at him.

Arnav: I think its best we get some sleep. We are going to have a busy few weeks.

Saying that Khushi went to the washroom and got changed. Once she was done Arnav went and got changed. He came out and moved the recliner close to the bed. This time Khushi didn't look away. Instead she faced him and he her. Neither wanted to sleep at that moment but after a while exhaustion took over and they both fell in a deep slumber.

Please do hit the like button and please do comment.

-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Wonderful update<3

So glad that Arnavv made all those arrangements for Khusal's babuji! (Khushi and PayalπŸ˜†). That was really cute! And Akash and Arnavv are jokes! Wanting their wives for themselves! πŸ˜† Extremely cute update! Loved it!😳

Aww! The way Arshi's relationship has progressed is wonderful! And so glad Akash is still silent and doesn't talk back to Payal! -.- πŸ˜†

Update soon and thanks for the PM :)
niania13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice part!!!
Arnav is really helping and caring! I liked that he arranged for Khushi and Payal to not stay at the GH 24/7 because he didn't want them to be away from him and Akash!
PepsiGirl101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
After reading this update, I threw my hands in the air and screamed AWWW!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
i think my parents think im crazy right now but i don't care because that update was BEAUTIFUL! LOVED IT!
udaymanyata07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘πŸ‘thanks...great job..awesome...loved it...πŸ‘πŸ‘
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
AWESOME
BEAUTIFUL LOVED IT
CANT WAIT TO READ MORE
THANKS FOR THE PM
boreddamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
aww... that was very sweet of Arnav.. I thought Khushi would ask him to sleep with her, saying she can't sleep worrying about her father!  πŸ˜›

loved the update.. and thanks for the pm!
frenzyy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful.. emotional one.. cud see d pain in khushi feelin fr her babuji.. arnav always takes care of everytn..
purplelove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Love him taking care of her father.  They both fell asleep facing each other. πŸ˜³  Very nice update β­οΈ