FF: Thier six month marriage (updated page 147) - Page 35

Posted: 11 years ago
luved it. continue soon wat to see wat arnav does to make khushi happy and complete all her dream. looking forward to the next update. thx a lot for the pm 
That part was really sweet!
And I can't wait to read how Arnav will make it up to Khushi!
Amazing update!!!!
Loved it!!! But it was too short!!!!

Chapter 15

Arnav headed downstairs to the dining table for breakfast. Khushi was in the kitchen still wondering about what just happened upstairs in their room. She was wondering what has happened to Arnav all of sudden. Then she thought he must be playing like he normally does. Fine if he wants to play two can play that game.

Khushi and Payal started taking everything to the dining table. Arnav just watched Khushi laying the table. Khushi could feel his eyes on her. She was nervous and Arnav could tell. Both sisters started giving every one the food.

Anjali: Khushiji you and Arnav seem to fight a lot.

Khushi: Ji?

Anjali: Well I saw all the jalebi's you made last night.

Khushi was slightly embarrassed at this.

Manorama: Well it seems like that using up the all the house ingredients has become quite a hobby for her.

Nani just gave her a sharp look. Arnav did not like that comment one bit but knew he had to be quite.

Manorama: Well it is true. She has been cooking here for her dabba service for the last few days.

Arnav thought WHAT THE'..? Khushi had been cooking from here. Why?

Nani: Manorama I gave her permission to do that. You know where she was cooking from that place had been sold by the owner. So she needed to do her business from somewhere. Anyway she is happy and that is all that counts. At least she does work unlike someone I know.

Manorama just huffed and went back to her breakfast.

Arnav who at first had a big objection to her business knew it made Khushi smile and then a thought crossed his mind.

Arnav: Khushi why don't you use the canteen at AR? It is fully equipped and you can run your business from there.

Everyone just turned around and looked at him in shock.

Anjali: Chote I thought you didn't want Khushi to work from AR?

Arnav: Di it makes sense. Business sense anyhow. Khushi likes what she is doing, the canteen at AR is not being used and anyway my employees all buy from her. So instead of me having to do something else with the space Khushi might as well use it.

Anjali and Nani look at one another and smile. Shyam just gets irritated at this.

Arnav: Khushi as soon we are done here get ready I will take you to with to the office.

Khushi still looking very shocked is not paying much attention to what she is doing. She was standing next to Arnav while pouring water into a glass. Arnav sees she is not paying attention to what she is doing and the water is about to overfill. He gets up and grabs her hand holding the jug and tilts it upright. Khushi comes out of her trance and sees that Arnav is holding her hand in front of everyone. They have an eye-lock. Arnav has a slight smirk on his face knowing full well what had happened.

Arnav softly speaking now: Khushi did you hear what I said?

Khushi: Ha'..what?

Arnav: I said as soon as we are done here get ready so we can head to the office together.

Arnav sits down again and carries on eating. Khushi now blushing goes and sits down and eats her breakfast. Anjali and Nani can't stop looking at Arnav and Khushi and smiling at the pair of them. Once breakfast was over and done with Akash took one car to the office as he had to go prepare for a presentation while Arnav waited for Khushi who went upstairs to get her stuff. Anjali met her at the stairs.

Anjali: Khushiji here don't forget to take Chote's medicine with you. Now I won't need to worry about whether or not he has taken his medicine or not.

Khushi: Ok di.

Arnav: Khushi hurry up I have a meeting as soon as I get there.

Khushi says bye to everyone and goes. She follows behind Arnav wondering what was happening. As soon as they get to the car Arnav has opened the passenger door to let Khushi in. she gets in without argument. He shuts the door goes to his side and sits in while Khushi has already put her seatbelt on. He drives of. Normally Khushi always chatters but her mind is still in confusion about what is going on. Arnav looks at her and realises she is confused. They don't speak all the way to the office. Arnav got out and wanted to help Khushi but he knew she would do it herself. He thought not a good idea at the moment. His security sees him and nod then see Khushi and say hello. Arnav just glares at them but likes the fact that his wife is well recognized by everyone.

Arnav: Khushi come on I need to speak to you before I go to my meeting.

Khushi just follows him. As Arnav walks through everyone greets him and then see Khushi with him. They are slightly confused but say hello to her as well and all greet her by calling her maam knowing full well how ASR would get pissed off. They both got to his office. Khushi reluctantly came in.

Arnav very softly: Khushi I am not going to bite you can walk in normally. I just need to say a few things before I head to the meeting. Look from now on you can take over the canteen. If you need anything for the canteen tell Aman or let me know at home so I can get it done to your liking.

Khushi still just looks at him not being able to utter a word. Arnav sees her being really quite and smirked. He walks up towards her. Khushi starts backing up and almost hits his shelves behind her if he didn't grab her wrist and pulled her towards him. He slowly moves his face towards her.

Arnav still speaking softly: By the way Khushi don't forget to make me some lunch and make some for yourself. My meeting finishes at 1 so come to my office and we can eat together.

Saying that he turns around grabs his laptop and phone and heads to his meeting. As he walks out he turns to look at Khushi who is left dumbstruck at these events. Arnav just smirks and goes. Khushi heads of to the canteen. She calls her business partner tells him where she is and asks him to bring everything to AR canteen. She looks around the canteen to see if she does need anything. The kitchen was fully equipped so she really didn't need anything.  As it was her first day here she wanted to do some prayers but she didn't want the same thing to happen like the last time. Then she thought she wasn't exactly still speaking to her devi maiya. So she called Shuklaji and asked to get some items as he was already on his way to AR. Once he got there she did a small puja without diya's and incense sticks. She hit a coconut on the floor and made sure the Prasad was handed out. Then she started getting on with her work. She still couldn't believe all this was going on. She had finished cooking around half 12 and everyone that normally buys from her came and got what they wanted. She gave Shuklaji the other dabba's for other places where she also supplied as she knew 1 o' clock was around the corner.

Arnav finished his meeting and was famished. He went to his office and wondered where Khushi was. He was about to call her phone when she came up with to dabba's one for him and one for her. She stood outside still looking at him. He saw her and thought I can't believe she is still scared of me. Well I can't blame after all I have done.

Arnav: Khushi do come in. I am not going to bite. I already said that.

Khushi walks in gives Arnav his food and sits opposite him. Arnav just sits down and starts to eat. Khushi also eats. Both of them are really quite at the time. Arnav knew he needed to get her talking so he pretended she had put too much spice in the food. He started to cough slightly. She heard him and poured him some water while worrying.

Khushi: Arnavji kya hua? Aap tikh to hai na. Please Arnavji what's wrong?

Arnav takes the water and drinks it while Khushi is patting his back to stop him coughing. Arnav looks at her. The concern in her eyes touches his heart.

Arnav: Nothing Khushi. I am fine. I just pretended something was wrong.

Khushi pissed of now: WHAT? Why would you want to do something like that? How can you be so cruel? Do you know how worried I get?

Arnav puts the glass down and stands up towering over her. He moves very closely to her while she is pinned between him and the table. Khushi very nervously looks at him.

Arnav in a flirtatious mood: I know Khushi you worry about me. I just couldn't stand the silence. So I did that to get you to say something. By the way the food was delicious but I didn't get anything sweet.

Khushi nervously: Ummm''Arnavji''you'.are '.not '..allowed anything'..sweet.

Arnav: I'm not talking about that kind of sweet.

Khushi couldn't believe what she just heard. She pushes him back and is about to make a dash for it but Arnav grabs her wrist and pulls her back.

Arnav: Khushi what I don't deserve any sweets then.

He turns her around and sees she is really confused and nervous so he backs up and lets her. Khushi sees this gesture and is touched that he didn't do anything inappropriate.

Arnav: By the way Khushi I had some of your home made jalebi's. Now I can see your fascination with them.

Khushi looked at him and knew he only has sweets when he hasn't eaten enough. She gets worried that because he hadn't eaten last night his sugar levels must have gone down. Arnav sees her thinking and figures she is worried. He walks up to her places a hand on her cheek.

Arnav: Please don't worry Khushi. As long as your there nothing can happen to me. By the way don't you have my medicine?

Khushi saw him and went to go get his medicine. She came back with them gave them to him and gave him some water. He took the medicine and drank the water. Khushi took everything back with her. She looked back at Arnav who was looking back at her thinking was it really him or was her imagination running wild. She didn't see where she was going and banged herself into the side of the door. Arnav saw that and moved quickly towards her. He turned her around to make him face her

Arnav: Khushi are you ok? You didn't hurt yourself did let me see.

He moved Khushi's hand and checked her head to make sure it wasn't hurt. Khushi just looked at him and looked down at her. (Rabba ve playing in the background.) They had a proper eye-lock. After a while Arnav's phone goes off. They come out there trance.

Arnav: One second Khushi.

He picks up his phone and asks the person on the phone to wait a moment while he finishes what he doing. He put the phone on mute so the person couldn't hear. He walks back towards Khushi.

Arnav: Khushi call home and ask Mohan to come pick you up when you finish here. I would rather you get home safely. I will see you at home.

Saying that he looks at her and moves closer to her. He then kisses her cheek making Khushi blush.

Arnav: See I did get my sweet after all.

After that he turns around and goes back to his call. Khushi puts her hand on her cheek turns around and makes a dash for it. Arnav sees this and just smirks. Khushi reaches the canteen and all of sudden DHAK DHAK. She clutches her heart thinking oh no not again. Hey devi maiyya please not again. She was about to call home but then thought I'm not doing everything he says. Arnav who knew what she was like had already called home and had Mohan come to pick up Khushi. Mohan walked into AR saw Khushi.

Mohan: Khushiji are you ready to go?

Khushi just stood there stunned that everything had been prearranged. She didn't bother arguing then. What does that laad governor think of himself wait till he gets home then'.then'.oh I don't know what I'm gonna do then but I will do something. Thinking this she heads of home.

Please do hit the like button and please comment.

Edited by rashika - 11 years ago
RES 😃

--edited--

yayyy im first!🥳

WOOHOO you updated! Im on a roll, Literally i have to come on every night because i tend to feel you've updated than!😆

Loving it, Arnav and Khushi's knok jock is so cute, I don't think Arnav's going to reveal the truth anytime soon :(

Loving it though, I hope he makes her realise he loves her first!🤗

Loving this, Thank you for the PM! :)
Edited by -JollyJabeen- - 11 years ago
👏👏thanks...great job...loved it...amazing...👏👏
Wow that was a cry cute update...
Loved it...
amazing update
loved it
happy to see the caring arnav