Please continue soon.
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Brilliant and thanks for the PM yar. Do send me next update soon
s2612 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
shyam deserves more than slap... never thought of payal as this angry...atleast arnav knows everything now!!!!
Malvika18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Great Update!. Its getting really interesting now..Continue soon.
Thanks for the PM.😃
ipkknd-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Finally he knows wonder what he will do now :/
rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you all for your comments. Here's the next chapter.

Chapter 11

Shyam had returned to his room after the incident on the terrace. He couldn't believe this. I was so close in finding out the truth and Payalji had to get in the way. Arnav must be blackmailing Khushiji just like their marriage is based on blackmail. I know he is. You don't worry Khushiji I will save you from him one day and that day I will make you mine he thought with a dangerous smirk on his face.

In Arnav's and Khushi's room.

What have I done? The one thought that carried on repeating again and again in his head. His eyes closed, his head feeling heavy and his heart in pain for her. He clenched his fist while thinking only about her. He opened his eyes faced forward walked to his table placed his laptop on top which was still in hands, took his suit jacket of and threw to the side, loosened his tie and threw that and then took his waste coat of and threw that. He paced back and forth in the room and then went straight in to the bathroom and shut the door with and thud.

Khushi at that time came down with Payal. Payal had all the chillies with her while Khushi had her clothes. Payal headed downstairs to the kitchen and had told Khushi to meet her there so they can get dinner started. Khushi nodded and went to her room to put her clothes away. She walked and saw Arnav's jacket, tie and waist coat on the floor. She wondered why? She placed her clothes on the bed and picked up his. She opened the cupboard and placed his clothes inside. Once she put his clothes away she put hers away and went out of the room to go to the kitchen to help her sister.

Arnav who was still in the bathroom had heard her anklets come into the room.  For the first time in his life he couldn't face someone, someone being her. He couldn't face Khushi. He didn't know what to do what to say. His thoughts were still all over the place. He was still feeling angry. He saw his car keys took them and walked out of the room. He went downstairs ignored everyone who was there and walked out of the house while slamming the door behind him.

Anjali, Nani, Manorama mami who were in the living room were shocked to see Arnav really angry. Payal and Khushi heard the door shut and walked towards the living room.

Anjali: Where did Chote go? Khushiji, do you know where he went?

Khushi: No Di. I haven't spoken to him since he came back.

Anjali: Wonder where he has gone. Let me try his phone.

She picks her phone and dials his number not knowing his mobile was sitting in his laptop bag in his room. She tried his number a few times and each time it just carried on ringing.

Anjali: That's strange he always picks up the phone when I ring him.

Khushi: Di. He didn't the last time on jiji's mehndi day when he disappeared.

Anjali: That's true but……

Khushi: Di. You know what he is like maybe something came up.

Akash, Mahendra mama and Shyam come down from their rooms and hear the conversation.

Akash: Di Khushiji is right bhai goes without telling anyone where he going and whom he is meeting. He will be back soon and you can ask him then.

Shyam: Yes rani sahiba ask him when he gets back and do not stress. Saale saab is a grown man now he can take care of himself. You need to look after you and our baby. You know the stress is not good for you.

Khushi and Payal just looked at one another not knowing what to say. The rest of the family agreed on this.

Nani: Anjali, Chote is gonna be fine and anyway you need to worry about the arrival of the new member into this family and less about Chote. There is someone else in our family now to worry about him.

Nani and Anjali looked at Khushi who couldn't look at anyone. Her eyes were looking at the floor. Shyam was looking at Khushi's reaction and got mad while Payal saw him looking at her.

Payal: Di. I am sure Arnavji will be fine. You shouldn't worry. Come Khushi we still need to finish preparing tonight's dinner.

She looked at Khushi and ushered her towards the kitchen. As they walked away she turned back and gave Shyam a don't you dare look. Anjali still felt something was wrong bet had no idea what.

As soon as Arnav had walked out of the door he got into his car and drove. He was really angry mainly at himself and he was avoiding Shyam at any cost. He knew he may do something to him. He knew he needed to calm down so he just drove. His was driving really fast. He didn't know where he was going. He just drove. He didn't know what to do now. He carried on driving until he was on the out skirts of Delhi. He knew was driving outside the city limits but didn't care. All of sudden he remembered the first terrace scene between Shyam and Khushi where Shyam was confessing his love. He bought the car to a sudden halt. He started remembering the scene in detail. Shyam was confessing, his arms were around Khushi but she was just standing still. Did she feel the same about Shyam? No? Yes? His thoughts were confusing him. He thought back to the scene. Then why did she say that? Why did she ask him to leave my sister? I even said to him he should leave Anjali di. At least her life could become better without him. The words just flashed in his mind. She didn't for the betterment of my sister. What have I done? He started remembering Payal words. I will expose your true character. Payal knows his true character? True character? True…..Oh no! He was starting to really think about what Khushi had said. Shyam jijaji had grabbed me. He was starting to make threats. Arnav had grabbed the wheel tighter in anger. He wanted to go back and kill him.  I was forced to go with Shyam jijaji in his car. She didn't want to go with him. Now I am getting scared of what he has planned ahead. She is afraid of him. His eyes were red now in anger. He took his seat belt of and got out of the car. He shut the door turned around, put his back against the door and put his head up while thinking what have I done?

Back at Shantivan it's around 8 and Arnav still hasn't come back. Nobody has started eating. Anjali is getting more worried and stressing even more. She has been calling Arnav a lot without any luck getting through.

Anjali: Khushiji can you try calling Chote. He's not answering my phone. Maybe you can get through.

Nani: That's a good idea. Khushi bitiya please try at least for Anjali bitiya sake's.

Khushi: Ji naniji. I'll just go get my phone.

She headed up to her room while cursing him along the way. That laad governor what does he think of himself. Does he know how much di is going to worry about him? All he had to do was call her or tell us where he was going and for before he left. He knows she's pregnant and stress is not good for her. She got to her room found her phone and called. All of sudden she heard a ring and turned around to find the source. She looked around. She went over to the recliner where the laptop bag was and found Arnav's phone inside ringing. She put her phone down and was heading out the room with both phones when she stopped. I can't tell di this. Arnavji has left his phone. If she found out that would worry her even more which is not good for her or the baby. What am I going to do now? Then an idea struck her.

Please do hit the like button and please do comment.

rupzloveu thumbnail
great ..
loved the update..
awesome work..
meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice part
pls continue soon
1DAlice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update!!!
Arnav is regretting everything he did to khushi!!!
Just love it!!
Thanks for the PM and update soon!!!
smileyhug7679 thumbnail
Wow finally he realised the truth 
Hope he beats Shyam blue and black...