Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1DAlice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Amazing update!!! 
Good to see that khushi is avoiding him!!
I hope Arnav is the one who slapped him!!
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Ohh Goddd, I Was SO Happy When He Gave Her The Gift, But Then Again He Insulted Her To Be Gold Digger :| Hmpfhh 
ipkknd-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
contiue soon want to see who smacked shyam
thanks for the pm :)
Malvika18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful piece of work!. I hope Arnav now trusts her..
Keep going, girl! You're doing an amazing job..😃
lakshyaNkt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hope it was arnav that slapped him. thanks 4 update.
Chocoangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
i badly want it to be arnav
rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you all for the lovely comments. I know everyone wanted it to be Arnav but I am really sorry that it isn't. I do hope you like the way I have done this chapter.
Here's the next chapter.

Chapter 9

Arnav was getting restless. First he hadn't seen Khushi in days which felt like eons for him. Then when he finally saw her she wasn't talking to him. All day being at the office he couldn't concentrate. He knew that he hadn't been able to concentrate on much these days. He hated the fights him and Khushi were having but he couldn't help it. Every time he saw her on her own he didn't know what to feel but every time he saw her with his brother-in-law he got mad. Stop it. Stop thinking about her. She has betrayed me. Only another 5 months and I can get rid of her from my house, away from my family and out of my life. Are you mad contradicting himself her sister is married to my cousin. Even when she leaves she won't leave. No I will get rid of her for good. Khushi Kumari Gupta you are going to pay for what you did to me and my sister.  He then went for his meeting.

After his meeting he had calmed down slightly and thought what he could do to get her out of his head. She was everywhere. His thoughts were mostly on her. He knew he wasn't going to concentrate anymore so he around 4:30 he decided to go home.

It was about 5 when he got home. He got in and first saw HP.

Arnav: HP get me my coffee. I'm going to my room.

HP: Yes Arnav bhai.

Arnav: By the way have you seen Khushi?

Anjali who was heading towards the living room from the kitchen heard this.

Anjali: Oh Chote your back. I think I she may have gone to the terrace to get her clothes. She had put them out earlier.

Arnav: Thanks Di.

Anjali: Hari Prakashji have you seen your jijaji.

HP: No Di. I haven't.

Anjali: Wonder where he has got to. He was around a while ago. Better go find him.

Arnav thinking No she can't be with him not there again. Not up on the terrace again. How can she with him, while my sister is in the house. His temper was raging. He felt his hand clench up and his eyes were turning red with anger. He saw his Di heading up when he stopped her.

Arnav: Di wait. You need to take care of yourself. I'll go find jijaji for you.

Anjali smiling: As you wish.

Arnav made sure she went back down and sat down. He went straight up the terrace to confront both of them. He had had enough of the pair of them. He wanted to vent out his anger. He wanted them both out of the house and out of their lives. He felt he could kill someone the way he was feeling. He got to the terrace door, opened it, saw only the back of Shyam and was about to walk out onto the terrace when what he saw shocked him to the core.

Khushi and Shyam stood there staring at the person who had just slapped Shyam and both still in shock.

Khushi: Jiji?

Flashback:

As everyday Payal was always doing the housework. This was usual for her for as long as she could remember. Her helping around the house while Khushi always helping her father in the shop, then her working and today was no different. She didn't mind. She knew Khushi always helped when she could.

As it was a nice day. She had taken the chillies up to the terrace to dry out. This was earlier during the day. As it was getting late she had gone back to the terrace to get the chillies. She found Khushi had put her clothes up and the chillies were on the other side of her clothes. As she started gathering everything up she heard a familiar pair of anklets. She was about to call her when she heard someone else. It was Shyam. She heard what he was saying. She put her items in her hands down slowly and started walking up towards the now screaming voices. She parted the clothes with her hands and saw Shyam had grabbed hold of Khushi and screaming at him to let her go. Payal was now extremely angry. She walked up to Shyam and SMACK. She had slapped him.

Please do press the like button and do comment. They always motivate me to write more.
soapfreak13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow! it didn't cross my mind that Payal would be the one who slapped Shyam! good one! update soon!
devsum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great Update! At last Payal has entered the fray... And Arnav will know the truth ans not the fairy tale Shyam told him. Hope he kicks Shyam ...
Arshi143 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice! Go payal!!! Unexpected but superb!