Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Yazzy91

I completely agree with you!...I think arnav needs to understand how his actions really hurt and makes a BIG impact in khushi's life!..

not just khushi's but Anjali's life as well...the brother in him should feel guilty as well not just the lover..
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arshi_lovergal

Yes he should definitely know that & about Khushi selling her kangan to buy him the plants too

TFs😃

I dont think the bangles or coin in the detergent pack is ever coming out..😒
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Originally posted by: tumti1076

@ huma,
I agree and I don't. I don't deny that Shyam is a psycho but if not for ASR, Khushi would have never met him. I know it is not fun to hear from the one you love that he/she loves someone else but if it is a possibility should you not be ready to accept it. 
I don't deny that he has done good things for her in the past and that is because of his love for her. Dancing with her during Sangeet was selfless on Arnav's part but I wonder what role the little tiff they had before the sequence might have played in his decision to go on stage.  I would still maintain that at this moment his ego and the incessant need to control everything is bigger than his love for Khushi. He has known her for 11 months now and not once has he had second thoughts about her supposed infidelity. Why is that?
Thanks for the reply,
Suma.

Yes, you should be ready to accept it but many people don't want..I see it happen in real life..some of us like to live in a bubble and pretend that everything is ok...

I think if his ego was bigger, he would have let her fall and she was questioning his ego asking him to drop her...about him questioning her infidelity, ASR believes in what he sees...he reaches a conclusion and sticks to it..that's who he is..love brought out the best in him but it didn't change him..see he knew khushi for like what 7 months before Payal's wedding truth came out..he was surprised at it..he had obviously not considered it before that he might have been wrong in misunderstanding khushi on the night of the fashion show..that is his ego...he won't question his actions/conclusions until he gets a solid clue that something is wrong..
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Originally posted by: adorableyosh

He tried to ruin Khushi's life by releasing the video but ended up ruining Anjali's life indirectly...so  Yes it is Khushi's DM's doing...GOD IS THERE

there is saying that if you dig up grave for someone else you ended up in that grave...i.e. if you try to ruin someone's life but you ended up ruining your own ones life...that is what happening with ASR...

I want him to know too...per ye baat CVs ke bhejeme ghuse tab na...aaj kal CV's ka Bheja bhi ASR ke bheje ki tarah ghas charne gaya hai...😆

I will throw a tantrum if he never finds out..🤢...but I am sure he will..Khushi's dialogues at mandir indicate so..
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Originally posted by: pikudika

Hey Huma,
Khushi has tried to tell him several times that he cannot control destiny but he seems to be adamant about it. She has also reminded him that with every right comes responsibility..  Though ASR knows why Khushi left lucknow and came to delhi, he is unaware that he is the root cause for KKG and Shyam to meet..
Hopefully when the MU clears, he will know the "whole" truth and realise that he cannot control destiny and his actions have more far fetching reactions than he can fathom!  I just fervently hope that the that the road to redemption for ASR is befitting all the misfortunes that khushi has gone through on his account!! I also hope that he is man i'enough to accept that he is wrong and is solely responsible for all of Khushi's sorrows!
There!!, I've said it!!

he isnt solely responsible..Shaym is still the psycho murderer in the story..😆...but he has played a very big part..if it wasn't for his manipulations, both khushi and Anjali will be happy in their lives..I have high hopes from CVs regarding the truth revelation and redemption...hopefully they wont disappoint us..
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Originally posted by: momb24

Totally agree, been thinking of this for a while, I hope when the time comes Arnav gets to know how Khushi and Shyam met, however Shyam is a psycho and who knows if he would have tried to destroy Anjali and Arnavs lives if he met Khushi or not.

Arnav and Khush's lives are intertwined with all that has and is happening in both their families and I guess it is their destiny.

If Shaym hadnt met Khushi, I see no other reason as to why Shaym would hurt anjali or arnav as long as he kept getting money out of them..perhaps there is more to it..didnt shaym lie to Anjali in the beginning epis that he was in some other city when he was saving khushi in Lucknow..
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Yes it's imperative that Arnav realizes the impact of his decision to release that tape! HE is the one that bought Shyam into Khushi's path, and also bought Khushi out of Lucknow to Delhi, directly into his life and Shyam's!

Resulting in her effecting Anjali's life through Shaym's obsession with Khushi!

I am not saying that Shyam's obsession or his psychotic nature is any way Arnav's responsbiity, because it's not! However... his actions DID contribute in Khushi coming directly into Shyam's path!

Payal tried to tell Akash that day at the resturant the reason that Khushi and she left Lucknow. However, Khushi didnt let her go into it! He needs to know the impact of his decisions on other people's lives! Especially coz this particular decision to release the tapes was done purley on ego to teach Khushi a lesson! He wanted her to accept that HE controls his destiny and sometimes the destiny of others! NOT God, as Khushi told him!

He was at his arrogant worst then! We saw that he is not half as egotistic as he was 10 months ago now! IF he was, he would have let Khushi fall to satisfy his ego, like he did once before! However, this time he couldn't make himself do this! So he HAS changed! Weather he accepts it not!

But you're right! It is very important for him to know the WHOLE truth right from the start now!

exactly! see the redemption track isnt just about how he mistreated khushi...Its about his redemption for what he did to Anjali, Lavanya and even himself...he hurt Anjali by releasing those videos because of his ego..he brought la in RM and was going to get engaged to her because of his ego...he unintentionally harmed the brother and lover in himself by his actions..to this day, he has never really repented much for his actions..oh boy, he is gonna have a fun ride repenting soon..
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Originally posted by: arnavluvkhushi

i agree with u 

and on firday CV's even gave us a glimpse into the future of how the guilt track is going to be like 
i just cant wait until the guilt track starts
sure its going to be heartbreaking to see our hotti crying his heart but its beneficial for everyone :D

lolz...Barun emotes ASR' pain so well I almost turn sadistic thinking about his upcoming repentance..
Satina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
agreed that wud make him regret even more!
SaJanLuv14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
You made a great point but I think everyone has flaws and it's what made this the story it was, and it was also a factor that caused Khushi to fall in love with him. I just hope if everything does tie in like you said when he finds out the truth (I personally don't think the CVs will go that deep) I wouldn't want him to beat himself over it. RIght now we're only seeing his flaws but when his past comes into hand we might see how Khushi caused him the life he has now as well, so there is a balance, not saying that will happen for sure but u never know : D but very good point u made there :D