Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Punkin22 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: TheNikil1

I think many of us fans here are kinda tired with the jealousy track and want the story to move forward..We all know that both Arnav n Khushi do get jealous when they're with different ppl..what I really want to see is hw this MU gets cleared n our Arnav bitwa regretting his actions n his massive ego being busted to a total size zero..

TheNikil1 said it all.  All IF wants MU to begin to unravel.  Khushi has suffered enough trying to care for everyone on IPKKND series, now we want ASR to take care of her unconditionally.
.SublimeSaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
From this point on, I'm not big on seeing anymore jealousy from either of them. But I agree, CVs should have executed previous tracks with more emphasis on evoking those feelings. 

The NK track I felt was kind of pointless... Arnav's jealousy of Nk&Khushi induced no poignant action on his part. More or less, NK's role just didn't make a huge dent in the story-line. 
~Puja~
Edited by .SublimeSaRun. - 12 years ago
-MeMyselfI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Shaym is enough to make Arnav jealous if CVs focus on that angle..I dont want any rich millionaire for the jealousy angle..a lot of serials have already done it and this twist had kind of lost its charm for me..
me_says thumbnail
Not that it matters to CVs but I want to see Arnav regretting and repenting before 2062 that is, in this life time, if possible. Anything else I will just have to tolerate like a sour pill. 
hi50 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: garima_IPKKND

Nice idea Zee...but we know how exactly...till wat extent he'll go mad and wild with jealousy !

for once...can we have the female lead burn with jealousy too ?!! i wish this happens...i m really curious to see this side of Khushi...it'll show her extent of madness in LOVE !

:)

n waise bhi...poor Arnav is struggling/ has gone thru a lot...n will also go thru a lot in future...so i dont want to see anymore of his DEWAANGI side...😉😃

Nice idea Garima, but I guess it'll have opposite effect on Khushi..
she already thinks that he hates her, so she will be sad only & probably be totally aloof.. 
the bottom line is if the scenario is other way round (i.e. from  Khushi's side), for CVs there might not be any scope to show the passion, that's why at present, they are sticking to the male lead only.. but in future, when all MU will be cleared, I'm sure that Khushi will not let any other women come close to her beloved husband!! Sorry if I've disappointed you, it's just my point of view 😊..
pisces25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
What the??

Seriously I am tired of this jealousy and hate makes no sense. There are a million different things to show. Plus why is it always Arnav shown to be jealous how many more men do you want to see in Khushi life bring another guy next thing you know CVs turn him negative. No thank you have this miss understanding clear and show their past story better than jealousy.Edited by pisces25 - 12 years ago
sunaina02 thumbnail
I dont think the jealousy factor works well with IPKKND. Noone will be able to stand againts the personality of ASR.
.A.l.i.a. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
I want that too .. 😆
I want a richer man the Arnav to love Khushi .. and he will know how he isult her ..
but If this happens .. I hope it will be a short track .. not more than 2 week ..😕

Also .. I want to see Khushi jealousy .. I think the new female entry will do this ..
I think Arnav will use the girl to hurt Khushi and make her jealous..

---

if they enter a man to make Arnav jealous ..
I don't him to love Khushi or want to marry her .. NK & shyam is enough ..
but I want a man who will consider Khushi as his sister .. and Sympathetic with Khushi for what happens to her.
 but Arnav will think that he love her .. ( I don't want him think that Khushi love the man) and feel jealous.. especially if the man has a strong personalty and he is rich ..
and maybe will fight with the man for Khushi ..

and after that .. maybe this man will end up with Anjali ..

I think it will be interesting .. but not now .. I think the separation after truth reveling ..

its My POV😉

Edited by .A.l.i.a. - 12 years ago
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I want it the other way around now.

Arnav is already aware of what he feels for Khushi, its just that now he tries to or wants to hate her.

I rather see an entry of a female to make Khushi jealous...to perhaps make Khushi see another side of Arnav, his childhood (according to the new spoiler)...and Khushi already has to many males around her...

and Why would a new male propose to Khushi? Shes married infront of the world...and personally, Khushi isnt the kind of girl to just randomly bond with another man like this, she still has morals and values, and even if her marriage is a contract, she'll stick by all the vows a normal marriage has.

Edited by nyxx - 12 years ago
DiamondLife thumbnail
Zee:

I want the same. I want some rich equivalent to ASR should come and respect Khushi..I would love to see that..Per CVs ne pure pani pher diya..

They can still show this. After Khushi leaves RM, she can start working in a company at small post..and boss is handsome rich bachelor..he is after khushi. They can meet during business meeting..I also want someone to come and teach khushi english and make her professional. 

Of course khushi will not be interested in that man..
Edited by Shastradhari - 12 years ago