Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: momma1128

Agreed Dee.  We have seen possessive ASR from bashing in the gunda's head at the dhaba right up until Holi when he pushed that guy away applying gulaal on her face.

Khushi has not been jealous because she couldn't figure out why she was crying when ASR hugged La.   I would like to see her get disturbed seeing another woman getting to close to her husband and then reflect why she got possessive for a man she professes to nafrat.  A little self realization would be nice, especially for a character who is supposed to be all dil.

Youve said it, Anu.

Perhaps this new character is coming in to finish off some loose ends or unfinished realizations on Khushi's side. Even after Arnav broke up with La, and La left, Khushi never really pondered or realized the meaning of it all. In fact, the next day if I recall, we went right back into some bathroom comedy, and then, the entry of NK.

I dont like seeing Khushi hurt obviously, but as they say, sometimes the tears, the pain and agony is what is needed to make one realize. Arnav is already a victim of it all. Its time we get some insight into Khushi :)
Achava11 thumbnail
does this mean that khushi will be considered ASR's ex-wife😆 after 6 months??well,i do not know the legal issues here..the marriage becomes annulled??if that is so ..ASR technically will have no rt her😆may be this is why ..we r told that the guy will be full of junoon for her??

Awww..I do not think Khushi will think of any other man ðŸ˜†she will choose to remain single😆
nainac01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i personally dont want to see anyone else btw them now... its has been enough!!
asr already had nk to be jealous of and shyam will bring out the over protective, possessive and passionate husband in him
also khushi has had many men trying to woo her... its enough i guess

they have stressed from day one itself that ArHi are bound to be together however imperfect they might be, so will accept each other despite each others flaws; that is the essence of the story ... well they do complete each other
as far as asr is concerned, along with khushi even he has suffered mentally... enough torture for him!

so after the MU is cleared, i would like to see an intense repentance (arnav) and then the subsequent coming together where they will lead their lives together trying to adjust with each other, each being the others strength and them trying to ward off evil (shyam) and them together trying to bring back the spirit of a shattered anji and the rest of the family; rather than wasting time over some other jealousy track
S003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I definetly think they should eventually add a character who is just like Arnav in everyway but instead of dark and brooding light and has a sense of humour, but every bit tough and successful, but has a heart and a good wadrobe😉

This character will not only be beyond the control of Arnav but will frustrate him because it will show him  how he could be😉. Think the sizzling chemistry of Arnav and Khushi but in a broamance. Currently, I don't think this is particularily well shown on tv.

More than Khushi, this guy should be for Anjali because it will take a strong character like this to pull her out the Shyam debacle. But unlike Shyam who Arnav could control, this character will hold to his own opinion. Making Arnav mad because he does respect him and wants him for his Di but at the same time he can't control him in the least which frustrates Arnav to no end.

It could have great potential as the entire family will be attracted to this new character much like they are to Khushi but Arnav.

Clearly, I have give too much thought to IPKKND 😛 But I think that the CV's have done a great job with the distinct characters of each person on the show and going this route will keep close to  essense fo the show.

My two cents, your thoughts????
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yeah u r kinda right zee they didnt show it in better way . they brought a guy that would be equal with arnav . then it was more interesting. but now its khushi turns to be jealous. n realise of her love 4 arnav. but really i dnt wanna see any 3rd person between them.
Edited by Supna9 - 12 years ago
ExquisiteOrchid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Zee,

honestly, I think the story is stuck... Jealousy factor sounds good, however it is already done with NK... Using the new Gal as Akash friend... I do not know how that track is going... I think they are just dragging the MU.

I understand that if they cleared the MU the soap would come to end... however I wonder was the soap based on MU? 

If it was... WOW! They are not handling it very well with going flip and flop. I am sorry if I have offended anyone by saying this...

I would love ASR to repent and be jealous... but it has be something new... If they use this new girl to make Khusi jealous, well its very sad, after all the tormenting she has gone through it would be very sad thing for her...

And if they are using her to clear MU, I hope it get cleared soon, as I read at so many different place, everyone is getting tired of Fights, Same Old scenes and Horrible Timing of Rabbave, and constant harassment from Shyam

I am sorry Zee If this has offended you.
.Phoenix. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Zee_News

Hi friends,

Thought we saw Arnav getting jealous being it with NK or Shyam and Khushi a bit towards Arnav's closeness to Lavanya, but don't u think these jealousy track should had been carried in better way? Don't u think an entry of a male where he is too a rich and propose to Khushi might burn Arnav ti hell and break his ego... He might be thinking as usual that Khushi is after money, but he thinks that he is the only rich man in the whole world... I truely wish that they do such in the show... I want to see Arnav burning out of jealousy...

I believe this would be possible during the seperation track of ArHi. Where Arnav is trying to get back Khushi. They could then introduce a new male entry. It'd be great 😃
AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Zee_News

Hi friends,

Thought we saw Arnav getting jealous being it with NK or Shyam and Khushi a bit towards Arnav's closeness to Lavanya, but don't u think these jealousy track should had been carried in better way? Don't u think an entry of a male where he is too a rich and propose to Khushi might burn Arnav ti hell and break his ego... He might be thinking as usual that Khushi is after money, but he thinks that he is the only rich man in the whole world... I truely wish that they do such in the show... I want to see Arnav burning out of jealousy...

I completely agree with you! I honestly never liked the NK track...he was not a serious character. He was never a threat to Arnav. I think they wasted an opportunity, they definitely should have tried to carry it off better.

I want a new guy who poses a real threat to Arnav...a good-looking, super rich and successful guy who will meet and fall in love with Khushi and then try to pursue her. I'm assuming ArHi has to separate for a while after the 6 month marriage ends. I want her to meet this guy during that separation so that Arnav can go mad with jealousy. Of course in the end she will go back to him but during the time when he is repenting his deeds, I want her to be with another guy to make it worse for him.
Punkin22 thumbnail
Originally posted by: nainac01

i personally dont want to see anyone else btw them now... its has been enough!!
asr already had nk to be jealous of and shyam will bring out the over protective, possessive and passionate husband in him
also khushi has had many men trying to woo her... its enough i guess

they have stressed from day one itself that ArHi are bound to be together however imperfect they might be, so will accept each other despite each others flaws; that is the essence of the story ... well they do complete each other
as far as asr is concerned, along with khushi even he has suffered mentally... enough torture for him!

so after the MU is cleared, i would like to see an intense repentance (arnav) and then the subsequent coming together where they will lead their lives together trying to adjust with each other, each being the others strength and them trying to ward off evil (shyam) and them together trying to bring back the spirit of a shattered anji and the rest of the family; rather than wasting time over some other jealousy track

I agree with nainac01, there has been enough tormenting between ASR/KKGSR.  Stop, how much more pain will it take before CV thinks they had enough to move forward.  No new MU.  All I am waiting for is a small movement in MU.  KKGSR is hurting enough. I see nothing funny about seeing KKGSR suffer from jealous.

Edited by Punkin22 - 12 years ago
pacsun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree. I wud have preferred a Male to enter to make Arnav jelouse (by being kind and caring towards Kushi like NK ) and be the replacement of Shyam in Anjali's life down the road. I like to see a guy who wud start noticing things about Shyam and fall for Anjali and eventually  contributr towards resolving the MU.