SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi friends,

Thought we saw Arnav getting jealous being it with NK or Shyam and Khushi a bit towards Arnav's closeness to Lavanya, but don't u think these jealousy track should had been carried in better way? Don't u think an entry of a male where he is too a rich and propose to Khushi might burn Arnav ti hell and break his ego... He might be thinking as usual that Khushi is after money, but he thinks that he is the only rich man in the whole world... I truely wish that they do such in the show... I want to see Arnav burning out of jealousy...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
honestly NO ! we just want arnav khushi to get together  enough of jealousy man
shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
is it ahint the nnew entry girl is here to make khushi jealous?😕
hi50 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Zee_News

Hi friends,

Thought we saw Arnav getting jealous being it with NK or Shyam and Khushi a bit towards Arnav's closeness to Lavanya, but don't u think these jealousy track should had been carried in better way? Don't u think an entry of a male where he is too a rich and propose to Khushi might burn Arnav ti hell and break his ego... He might be thinking as usual that Khushi is after money, but he thinks that he is the only rich man in the whole world... I truely wish that they do such in the show... I want to see Arnav burning out of jealousy...

True Zee, it would have been better, but this is not the right time for it I guess, MU is piling up already ðŸ˜Š.. majority of the forum members might be disappointed with that.. lol ðŸ˜†.. Once before NK's entry I wrote in one of my predictions & people even commented that I'm sadist & don't want ARHI together ðŸ˜­, but I'm happy that afterwards most people liked NK, he was adorable ðŸ˜³..
Edited by hi50 - 12 years ago
TheNikil1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think many of us fans here are kinda tired with the jealousy track and want the story to move forward..We all know that both Arnav n Khushi do get jealous when they're with different ppl..what I really want to see is hw this MU gets cleared n our Arnav bitwa regretting his actions n his massive ego being busted to a total size zero..
-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice idea Zee...but we know how exactly...till wat extent he'll go mad and wild with jealousy !

for once...can we have the female lead burn with jealousy too ?!! i wish this happens...i m really curious to see this side of Khushi...it'll show her extent of madness in LOVE !

:)

n waise bhi...poor Arnav is struggling/ has gone thru a lot...n will also go thru a lot in future...so i dont want to see anymore of his DEWAANGI side...😉😃
Edited by garima_IPKKND - 12 years ago
Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Enough of jealousy now we want arhi reunion n their proper marriage.
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
oh nahi yaar  baas bohat hogaya jealousy ! we need some piece of  Mind, people are done with it .
Deb_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
We want Arnav and Khushi together, no rich man we need to propose Khushi. Bottom line is we want Arnav and Khushi together. We saw enough of jealousy and MU, now its time for Khushi to realize her love and dip herself in the ocean of love with Arnav. We want jealous Khushi, no more rich male entry or any MU. Female entry will bring out true Khushi's love and concern for Arnav( jealousy too). Let her behave like his wife now. Edited by barun_arnav - 12 years ago
Veena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh i want to see arnav regreting for his actions