Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ADreamyDeepz28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
My question:

You have a lot of friends on your friend list. Do u think or feel like some friends add u just because you have met CID?? I know the answer is yes. Then Did u ever Feel I am one among those??

Next question:

Do u have a feeling of uncomfortability or hatredness when I message you?? Do I irritate u with PM's? i have a feeling like it at times... Thts why Iam asking...

Next question:

Do u have any close friend whos a fan of not your favourite Adi Sir, But Still you are very close and open?Tell us the name of one

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Would u do something to make someone happy even if in the normal case you wouldn't do it? Not something illegal or anything...just that you don't normally approve of it.
Daydreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What do you usually prefer? Being straightforward or being euphemistic while dealing with people?
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I'm quite a straight forward person and speak whats in mind unless it's extremely required to do so :)
Bhavanab thumbnail
Originally posted by: pvkd

Apart from CID, ( and vijay 😉) which is your most favourite performance by Adi sir?

apart from that it's madhumoy sur
Minionite thumbnail
This COTW is now over. Time for a new one.
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Arey...Bhavana hasn't answered my question.
Minionite thumbnail

Okay. Bhav answer any remaining questions, and then this COTW is closed. 😆

Until then start the grilling here:

Bhavanab thumbnail
Originally posted by: DreamyDeepz28

My question:

You have a lot of friends on your friend list. Do u think or feel like some friends add u just because you have met CID?? I know the answer is yes. Then Did u ever Feel I am one among those??

Next question:

Do u have a feeling of uncomfortability or hatredness when I message you?? Do I irritate u with PM's? i have a feeling like it at times... Thts why Iam asking...

Next question:

Do u have any close friend whos a fan of not your favourite Adi Sir, But Still you are very close and open?Tell us the name of one

Would just finish of the answers soon ... sorry for delay and also after the new one's begun already.

1) Ok well at a time I did feel that this is the case why many have added me as a friend to be genuinely true but later I realised that maybe because I've been on IF for quite some time and post frequently newbies feel like adding me. I have seen quite some who have no idea of me meeting the team and didn't know such a visit threads exist so that makes me feel better thinking that maybe wht I post on IF brings me friends than the fact that I met the team, even if not I've got no issues 😊 I would never refuse anyone who sends me a friend request unless in some circumstances.
Coming to you, I really don't know .. I don't even remember when you had sent me the request, maybe it was before you read my experience. You do pm regularly about different stuff than just with queries like what's the bureau address or you've got XYZ's no. ? and stuff, so I don't think you added me just because I met the team. 😊

2) No. I never get irritated with PMs unless they get really tiresome about one same doubt again and again. I try my best to reply to PMs as well, though yes at times it happens that I'm unable to. I know why you feel that but believe me nothing like that. It's just that your PMs ask me to read a story or dream and as of now since the last few months I've had no time at all. I've got a huge log to finish and I'll do that for sure in the near future 😊

3) Yes there are quite a few 😊 ... Purni,Monika etc. really like Adi sir but are more of fans of Daya sir and anyways who they like really doesn't really matter much as long as they don't carry a hatred for the person I like because with such extreme thoughts friendship can't exist 😊. There's also a very dear friend with username arun_deeps ... she's got no connection with CID still shes a great friend.
Bhavanab thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

Would u do something to make someone happy even if in the normal case you wouldn't do it? Not something illegal or anything...just that you don't normally approve of it.

Well it depends you know, if the person really matters and the thing isn't drastically against my ethics I wouldn't mind doing it as long as it's in the limits if not then no.

This thread can now be closed.