TheManVeerPowerhouse#42:HumTumeinSambhalLenge:) - Page 97

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by poulomi12

Moni its not her looks, but she needs to tone herself a little and get a better designer and some good clothes, i mean better fittings...

Even I feel her suits are a bit too long and her wardrobe needs more variety...but I don't want her to sport dresses like J😆...M is not that fat her dresses make her look that way

@ polo :shez looking good after the makeover :)

@ moni : yeah! many ppl jealous of Priyal for tht reason!.. u know what! on FB many girls suggests  AK tht leave Priyal! ðŸ˜¡

@rashm : same here 

@ tanu : wait! i'll come online :P 

I wanted ManVeer on the title montage but it's M-J...but this montage it better than the last one 
Thnks polo for gossip forum waiting..
wait! wait ka fruit meeetha hota hai..

waiting for her look for the ashtami day!

Edited by thejazzgal - 12 years ago
Originally posted by thejazzgal

@ moni : yeah! many ppl jealous of Priyal for tht reason!.. u know what! on FB many girls suggests  AK tht leave Priyal! ðŸ˜¡

And the funny thing is they make all these suggestions on his FB wall😆😆 and I m sure PG reads them🤣
jozzy shab b hai kya onl9??? but shes not reolyin me...
yasha will tell u when its ready! i mean i cant figure out how to post tiopics yet!:( and looks like Paro went off.
Originally posted by -Moni-

And the funny thing is they make all these suggestions on his FB wall😆😆 and I m sure PG reads them🤣

and may be they both laugh after reading such post! ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by poulomi12

yasha will tell u when its ready! i mean i cant figure out how to post tiopics yet!:( and looks like Paro went off.

send me d link na,i wanna view that site😆