I know re! so packing ???

Gods_child thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hey guys..hii arya..rashu tanvi polo..i am back..now we can official hate and start bitching about him...akash was never that interesting..first time i am happy to listen a news abt him...
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: poulomi12

Yep! this is even better than ManVeer news..🤣 i tell u when people see this na, they will be more pleased!😆

thank god now we can peacefully hate,...oops dislike Akash.

yeah it will be a peacefully news as now audience can have peace in there minds & can enjoy manveer without ay uninterupted scary dream of manveer not happening😆
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: lovelygeet24x7

that means they r in a nyc mood😆

HUH! the moods of these CVs are more like JK flip flop toggle state, god knows what state they are in at any given time.😡
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: arryline

Tanvi I have nightmares of him returning.Yesterday when they were showed the boy's eyes I was like Gosh Majnu returns

ha ha i can imagine ur situation...😆 akash naam se hi manveer fans darr jaate hai🤣

it is something like mummy will say to manveer fans beta tv band karde nahi tih akash tv ke samne prakat ho jayega🤣🤣

waise check out the vm i had updated with different link 😊
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@tanvi: yeah, now i can peacefully enjoy the scenes! SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!! we had this Dagger named Akash hanging on our heads which made us stay on alert and not get too involved in with the show, or enjoy it in the fear of being let down... 
Gods_child thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
No  more worries..manveer will happen now..no doubt...but akash should nt return now...after manayata falls of Yv then only...
arryline thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: poulomi12

I know re! so packing ???

No not yet my bag is given for repairing and I still haven't got it.To top it I have to leave tommorow by 11 .Dunno when will I finish my work
Gods_child thumbnail
Congo guys our love and loyalty for manveer paid off...now its all turned UV IS hero and akash an obessed villian type..lol PH planned it the other way round... Edited by Gods_child - 12 years ago
Gods_child thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arryline

No not yet my bag is given for repairing and I still haven't got it.To top it I have to leave tommorow by 11 .Dunno when will I finish my work

Arya going on trip naa enjoy...packing wont take much time..arent u exicted..enjoy..