TheManVeerPowerhouse#42:HumTumeinSambhalLenge:) - Page 34

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gods_child thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
being humans we should be afraid of end..as it is inevitable it has to come..it might come today tomorrow in june or any other the prob of life ending is same on everyday as on 21st dec..universe is full of risks...so just chill and enjoy life..
prachurya thumbnail
@Mais: I dare u to do the unthinkable, try and predict if there is Manveer lost in the jungle scene or stranded in the farmhouse scene, frm the precap

@Moni: M's germ dialogue was superb, even J had no comebackπŸ˜†

@Gods_child: We were just having fun discussing nothing serious, i dnt think abt the future a lot

Edited by prachurya - 12 years ago
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Mais-

you guys are discussing end of the world in 2012?

Keep on wasting time. Thank God, being a Muslim I am saved from such troubles :P

why are muslims.exempted!?? πŸ˜†
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I am feeling super low...and it feels like I am talking to the walls...
@ moni : she wears heels.. but after the chair incident shez wearing flats :)

i noticed it :P
sourmisery thumbnail
Originally posted by: poulomi12

why are muslims.exempted!?? πŸ˜†

Because our belief is that End of The World/Doomsday/Qayamat, it can happen anytime. Only Allah knows this. It can happen within the next two seconds or maybe after 200 years. It's a fact that it'll happen. But when? we don't know. Soch soch ke kyun bheja fry karna?

Do your deeds thinking that world is going to end anyway. Now, waste your mortal life by doing wrong and end up screwing your after-life or do good things and earn Heaven.
Gods_child thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Mais-

I am feeling super low...and it feels like I am talking to the walls...

Suggestion if u can stand..go watch out to stars think of universe...so much of energy is there in stars and galaxies...its so gaint no boundaries
sourmisery thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gods_child

Suggestion if u can stand..go watch out to stars think of universe...so much of energy is there in stars and galaxies...its so gaint no boundaries

not in a philosophical mood actually πŸ˜† 10 baje light jaegi tou physics parh lungi, already wasted the whole day πŸ˜­πŸ˜‘
prachurya thumbnail
Originally posted by: poulomi12

hey i made a poll on brij's BG score. πŸ˜†
its so.weirdly funny. like someone is clearing his.throat in a very regal fashion.

I loved that poll, its my all time 2nd fav topic, 1st one being the audition one!🀣
Someone had commented that the BG sounds like BR is gonna cry bucket fullπŸ˜†
prachurya thumbnail
@Mais: I dare u to do the unthinkable, try and predict if there is Manveer lost in the jungle scene or stranded in the farmhouse scene, frm the precap

reposted this, i thought u didn't read this!