TheManVeerPowerhouse#42:HumTumeinSambhalLenge:) - Page 25

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Gods_child

Lol arya..really we fail to predict devlopments in DEK..

Never predict and just sit back and enjoy Motto of SA.Once Kareena had said during the release of Kambhakt Ishq while watching this film you can keep your brains at home and come.Here while seeing DEK fridge is a better place to store our brain😆
Originally posted by .-Wish-.

EXACTLY! ... At least make things UNDERSTANDABLE... My brain is like out of function now trying to think what's going on. Geez... They can't potray things well at all. If only people in this forum were the CVs, I bet this show would be #1 because it's a dream show. The setting and concept has so much potential. But CV's are not even using it.

For example, that scar from childhood. Come on show it and have some flashbacks of ManVeer as kids, it'd be cute and something fresh and different... Also they're a royal family, they should have some duties for the world outside aswell, show that. For example ManVeer could go to a village or something to help people there. Or, maybe when Manyata is fighting with someone and UV comes there, remembers the past and saves her... Stuff like that.

Why are they showing J's desperation, Akash's mystery and god knows what... Get over it CVs...
What scar?? the scar disappeared after the pub scene mysteriously ...UV zipped up her dress...there was no scar...today when M was tying her dress, then also we go to see no scar...looks like the CVs have conviniently deleted that scene from their mind...so no flashbacks of childhood 😕
Originally posted by .-Wish-.

^ Great Idea

Would love to know what scenes the others would like to see! 

OK me going to make the thread😛
Originally posted by -Moni-

But the shocker of the epi was M secretly wanted Uday to tie the dori of her dress😲...and all of a sudden she was calling J his GF that too with a sarcastic tone🤣
Yeah Shocked. ...true...ROFL
Originally posted by arryline

Ya and I too thought Hina and my wish to see the dori scene would be fullfilled but atleast UV is registered in her mind.My question were butterflies flying while thinking of UV😆?Ya the way she called J "GF "she wanted an explaination and seemed like taunting but UV tackled it well😉

UV didn't even react to it...he didn't even try to contradict it😆... I m sure M will freak out again if UV takes J's side😆

M's transformation can be shown together with the lovestory...all hit shows have a lovestory as their backdrop...it's not like they have to fill the show with just ManVeer romantic scenes...seriously J is getting on my nerves these days she is becoming the female version of Akash for me😆

Well let's just say we care more about the show than the channel.But J is atleast makes me her love to hate.Akash ergh i dare to even think about him
Scene that  tops my wishlist is Uday kissing that scar on M's back and saying sorry for hurting her with that plastic wala sword☺️

UV didn't even react to it...he didn't even try to contradict it😆... I m sure M will freak out again if UV takes J's side😆

Will he take her side now?His work is done na😆
Originally posted by mysticwater24

What scar?? the scar disappeared after the pub scene mysteriously ...UV zipped up her dress...there was no scar...today when M was tying her dress, then also we go to see no scar...looks like the CVs have conviniently deleted that scene from their mind...so no flashbacks of childhood 😕

Paro that's DEK for you take each episode as it comes.Never think what happend in initial episodes.Yesterday I was glad they remembered they had created a manupulative UV also

Scene that  tops my wishlist is Uday kissing that scar on M's back and saying sorry for hurting her with that plastic wala sword☺️

*faints* 🤪