Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hina this is the first show where all my predictions have failed,thanx to the lovely cv's.Simple things never get to cv's head they love to complicate things.Fine you complicate but show it in a more decent way rather than this inconsistency
-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Why can't they promote the show as a lovestory??? 100 epis are over when will they show a proper ManVeer track and get over the M-J catfights :|
.-Wish-. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: arryline

Hina this is the first show where all my predictions have failed,thanx to the lovely cv's.Simple things never get to cv's head they love to complicate things.Fine you complicate but show it in a more decent way rather than this inconsistency

EXACTLY! ... At least make things UNDERSTANDABLE... My brain is like out of function now trying to think what's going on. Geez... They can't potray things well at all. If only people in this forum were the CVs, I bet this show would be #1 because it's a dream show. The setting and concept has so much potential. But CV's are not even using it.

For example, that scar from childhood. Come on show it and have some flashbacks of ManVeer as kids, it'd be cute and something fresh and different... Also they're a royal family, they should have some duties for the world outside aswell, show that. For example ManVeer could go to a village or something to help people there. Or, maybe when Manyata is fighting with someone and UV comes there, remembers the past and saves her... Stuff like that.

Why are they showing J's desperation, Akash's mystery and god knows what... Get over it CVs...
arryline thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Moni-

Why can't they promote the show as a lovestory??? 100 epis are over when will they show a proper ManVeer track and get over the M-J catfights :|

I doubt they ever will bcoz for them the story is M's transformation and everything revolving around her.That's why you get a promo on J-M when a more TRP booster promo of Manveer dance would have been awesome
Gods_child thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Lol arya..really we fail to predict devlopments in DEK..
-Moni- thumbnail
But the shocker of the epi was M secretly wanted Uday to tie the dori of her dress😲...and all of a sudden she was calling J his GF that too with a sarcastic tone🤣
arryline thumbnail
Originally posted by: .-Wish-.

EXACTLY! ... At least make things UNDERSTANDABLE... My brain is like out of function now trying to think what's going on. Geez... They can't potray things well at all. If only people in this forum were the CVs, I bet this show would be #1 because it's a dream show. The setting and concept has so much potential. But CV's are not even using it.

For example, that scar from childhood. Come on show it and have some flashbacks of ManVeer as kids, it'd be cute and something fresh and different... Also they're a royal family, they should have some duties for the world outside aswell, show that. For example ManVeer could go to a village or something to help people there. Or, maybe when Manyata is fighting with someone and UV comes there, remembers the past and saves her... Stuff like that.

Why are they showing J's desperation, Akash's mystery and god knows what... Get over it CVs...

Hina the song's good for a vm😊
I dunno dear because with this show accept the unexpected ,believe me.All the scenarios you mentioned will be a treat to watch this gives me an idea why don't we open a wishlist thread for Manveer and tweet it to SA and IA.if they let go their ego for a sec they can use it,what say?
.-Wish-. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
^ Great Idea

Would love to know what scenes the others would like to see! 
arryline thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Moni-

But the shocker of the epi was M secretly wanted Uday to tie the dori of her dress😲...and all of a sudden she was calling J his GF that too with a sarcastic tone🤣

Ya and I too thought Hina and my wish to see the dori scene would be fullfilled but atleast UV is registered in her mind.My question were butterflies flying while thinking of UV😆?Ya the way she called J "GF "she wanted an explaination and seemed like taunting but UV tackled it well😉
-Moni- thumbnail
Originally posted by: arryline

I doubt they ever will bcoz for them the story is M's transformation and everything revolving around her.That's why you get a promo on J-M when a more TRP booster promo of Manveer dance would have been awesome

M's transformation can be shown together with the lovestory...all hit shows have a lovestory as their backdrop...it's not like they have to fill the show with just ManVeer romantic scenes...seriously J is getting on my nerves these days she is becoming the female version of Akash for me😆