Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wrackspurt thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I think we should stop all discussions abt any preggy track..else we will get that only..SA and IM likes to do what we dont want to see...who knows they might incorporate this track if they gets wind of it
arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Mais-

IT WAS JUST A KISS! Yes!

Ishita told me! I was so sacred :P

Seriously pls make a topic on the forum to peace everyone's raging mind

OH I'm dancing
Wrackspurt thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Moni-

I hope they read our predictions of the preggy track and never show it in the showπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

They will do ulta ...in this case...likes to show what we dont want to see πŸ˜†
arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .-Wish-.

I've stopped expecting anything from now on. I'd rather be surprised than disappointed anyway since CVs are sooo unpredictable. One day they're just incredible, the next it's like "why am I even wasting my time on such a crappy storyline?" ... 

But then every time I see ManVeer && their chemistry, I can't help but watch it. I just wish they had a more decent and STABLE storyline. This drama has sooo much potential, but CV's are trying too hard to have twists and what not. They should just relax and listen to the audience for once. Let go of their ego... Geez, or else their show will go off air in no time.

Hina the same is the case with me had it not have been for Manveer the show would have ended way before for me .But they have some aura that they attract me😳

@bold Never ever think that will happen
Wrackspurt thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mais-

Maisooma Batool ? @MaisBat

• Close

@misschamko plz, 4 the luv of all that is sacred, tell me that UV only KISSED J and nothing else! Plz, plz, plz! It's a simple yes/no ques.

9:04 AM - 10 Apr 12 via web Details
    Reply Delete
  • Favorite
12h ishita moitra ? @misschamko

• Open

@MaisBat yes

Happy to know this...so we can give this preggy thought a rest now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Can we trust her??is she even aware of the script??? something the  writers look so confused about the screenplay LOL...

btw M saw Uday enter J's room  and she has started referring to J as UV's GF so  it's not like J can used this kiss thing later to create a riff between ManVeer  LOL
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
jo bhi ho, as long as J is still a virgin I don't care :P

Mons - I can understand from where you are coming from but for the time being, I am a little relaxed. Kal ka kal hi dekhenge :P And even if J does create a rift, M has this whole history with A. So doubt anything wrong would happen to ManVeer (if they were ever to happen)
Gods_child thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Maisy tnku kaab se bol rahi hoo it was only a kiss still everyone is wrried..now guys maisy confirmed it..dnt panick now...
.-Wish-. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I really don't think UV would do something more than a kiss anyway, it's not HIM. And Jay only demanded for a kiss, sooo yeahhh πŸ˜† Probably she just fainted on the bed, well which girl wouldn't?

But the thing is, what if Jay has a backup? I don't think she'd only keep one copy of the MMS. And once she finds out why UV kissed her, she's gonna be 10x angrier... That'll be worse
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
yaar jo bhi ho, I think that this mms fiasco is gone for the time being. Let's see what's in store for us...i'm just glad that it was just a kiss.

UV ka koi bharosa nahin...he can sleep with J if he wants to :P