Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: paras99

absotly right girl..it is the best show i have ever watched in my life...and who said it has lost divinity...surely those ppl are mad...

Thanks, this is the best show even I have ever seen in my life. Just love it😊
pooji2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: paras99

absotly right girl..it is the best show i have ever watched in my life...and who said it has lost divinity...surely those ppl are mad...

No no not just madness-A RARE COMBINATION OF LUNACY AND WICKEDNESS!!!!🀣
.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pooji2012

No no not just madness-A RARE COMBINATION OF LUNACY AND WICKEDNESS!!!!🀣

paras99 she's right lol😲🀣
pooji2012 thumbnail
superb duper reply gurl...luved it...πŸ‘πŸ‘
n m so happy to see the unity in this forum...πŸ€—
Thanks rythmdivine.

Its just the jwalamukhi in me is coming out!!!πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†

.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Am joinin tha club pooji🀣
kkr531 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mnx12

I just read in this forum- there is No Divinity in this show. So decided to look for Divinity with magnifying glass.πŸ˜ƒ

1. The BG karpurgauram, Om Namah Shivay, Shiv Shiv chant makes me feel divine.
2. The entire Kailash, Vishnuji, Lakshmiji on Shesh-shaiyya, Brhmaji in Brhmaloka makes me feel divine.
3. Naradji adds the much needed touch.
4. Nandi with his devotion for Shivji makes...
5. Rishi Dadhichi, Rishi Kashyap, Rishi Markandey makes...
6. Shukracharya & the Asuras too adds the required touch.
7. Isn't Tarakasura doing penance divine?
8. Daksh, Prasuti praying to Vishnuji is divine.
9. Sati writing Shivji's name on Lotus is divine.
10. Dadhichi & Prasuti's prayer Rudrashtak iis divine.
11. Shivji's singing to get Rag-Ragini's conscious is divine.
12. Sati's singinging same Shiv-music is divine.
13. Her Dance with Shivji joining her is divine.
14. Her Yoga-nidra & the Mahayogi coming to wake her up is divine.
15. The Ardhnarishwar concept is divine.
16. The expalnation  of Mahakaal, beyond past, present & future is my favourite.
17. Showing smashan to indicate every mortal's life ends here & the Shivji's world starts from there is divine.
18. The Love between Shivji & Sati/Shakti is divine. In a human body Shakti resides ae Kundalini is always eager to unite with Shivji residing above Agya-chakra in Brhmarandhra. So this concept of Sati's eagerness to meet Shivji is perfectly justified. Sati had appeared in 10 Mahavidyas form, one of them is Shodashi- Tripurasundari, where as a 16 year old girl, she is  always eager to unite with Shivji. Whenever I see Sati's emotional variation, I see Kundalini & Tripursundari trying her best to overcome all the obstacles as a 16 year old to unite with her eaternal partner. When they unite, the equation changes. I see an absolute divinity here.
19. God has created the worls, to run it properly they do some Leelas from time to time, it is perfectly divine.
20. Their Leelas happen at the human plane so human emotions are involved, understanding the final motive & result is understanding the Leela, which is again divine.
21. If this Leela was carried out only at the God's plane, then showing them without emotions, feelings is perfect. But that is not the case. 
22. Finally the Love is always divine, it unites two souls, when the souls in the story are Shivji & Shakti, it is 1000000000000000000000% divine.
23. Shivji's initial rejection to accept Sati, was to avoide the future seperation is caring for her Aadi Shakti is divine.
24. The Swayamvar was just divine, the Guests present created the divine feel.
25. How can my Shivji not be divine, any action, that involves him interacting with humans is Divine.
Moral of the story is if I can find atleast 25 pts. in this almost 4 month old show then I don't need a magnifynig glass to look  for divinity because it is present one just needs an eye to see it.πŸ˜ƒ 

i was expecting a reply from mnx12 πŸ‘  so i was braced for it that was very good post . First of all  my sincere apologies to every body who felt offended by that post. purpose of that post was not to offend any body  but to further improve the show.  the point of discussion was the imperfections in show and not the strong point of show so let me take all the points one by one.

1. The BG karpurgauram, Om Namah Shivay, Shiv Shiv chant makes me feel divine.

of course we all feel it is divine no complaints from me at least on that front.

2.The entire Kailash, Vishnuji, Lakshmiji on Shesh-shaiyya, Brhmaji in Brhmaloka makes me feel divine.

i already mentioned that sets and castings are very good  no two opinions on that

3. Naradji adds the much needed touch.
4. Nandi with his devotion for Shivji makes...
5. Rishi Dadhichi, Rishi Kashyap, Rishi Markandey makes...

same as above as these are achieved by castings which have been excellent

6. Shukracharya & the Asuras too adds the required touch.

here i disagree shukracharya is bhrigu's son and a brahmin showing him as just another asur is not warranted actually its funny seeing his real mother khyathi and himself to be of age its kind of odd

7. Isn't Tarakasura doing penance divine?

penance is always divine who does it does'nt matter

8. Daksh, Prasuti praying to Vishnuji is divine.

No not at all divine i never saw devotion of daksh to vishnu in the show. show gives me an impression that its more to do with daksh's hatred of shiva rather than devotion of vishnu

9. Sati writing Shivji's name on Lotus is divine.
10. Dadhichi & Prasuti's prayer Rudrashtak iis divine.
11. Shivji's singing to get Rag-Ragini's conscious is divine.
12. Sati's singinging same Shiv-music is divine.
13. Her Dance with Shivji joining her is divine.

all of the above were the reasons why i came became follower of this show and member of this forum so i completely agree with them.

14. Her Yoga-nidra & the Mahayogi coming to wake her up is divine.

No not divine i feel the event was too dramatized ( soap opera style) . here is the point were inconsistencies started creeping up before this event the show was perfect to the core.

15. The Ardhnarishwar concept is divine.
16. The expalnation  of Mahakaal, beyond past, present & future is my favourite.
17. Showing smashan to indicate every mortal's life ends here & the Shivji's world starts from there is divine.

i completely agree with above points. however according to show did sati understand these things as far as i know she didnt as her behavior shows after the shiv ratri episode

Shiv losing cool and wanting to kill daksh and daksh also wanting to kill sati left me in bad taste
even more outrageous thing is she instantly becomes daksh's confidante just after he had tried killing  her.

18. Love as depicted in DKDM is very good and appealing but by no means divine as it flip flops as love hate relationship just like humans. they could have shown that in more diginfied manner
Shiv and sati are soul mates there is no scope for misunderstanding as shown in DKDM. real sati( read as puranic depiction) is confident assertive and never ever lost heart or broke down.
she gave up her life just because she heard shiv ninda that was confidence and assertion from her side.

19. God has created the worls, to run it properly they do some Leelas from time to time, it is perfectly divine.

Shiv does not do leelas and its not his nature leela part is always done by vishnu who looks after creation shiv is a destroyer and sanchalak.

20. Their Leelas happen at the human plane so human emotions are involved, understanding the final motive & result is understanding the Leela, which is again divine.

perfectly said but it did'nt happen that way in DKDM

Shiv leela did'nt serve any purpose shatbish only left as he saw talk of aadishakti between dadhichi and shiv that might as well have been achieved by directly dadhichi or any other talking to shatbish there was no need for shiv to come in human form, he didn't even alleviate suffering of sati  

21. emotions can be shown but emotions dominating divine aspect is not acceptable that will mar the credibility of the show.

22. yes that it is why it needs to be perfect and should be with out any flaws as i said the starting was awesome but slowly it degenerated towards ordinary love story .

23. this is paradoxical shiv and sati are inseparable separation is as seen by us mortals why would shivji worry about that. even if we assume that he  is worried as mahakaal he should and will know that its inevitable. according to shiv puran version shivji wanted to be mendicant and not house holder hence he objected to his life as householder but people made him understand its essential for him to be householder for the sake of creation and he consented.

24. The Swayamvar was just divine, the Guests present created the divine feel.
25. How can my Shivji not be divine, any action, that involves him interacting with humans is Divine.

above two points come down to sets,casting and individual actors capability which of course are perfect.

Point of my post is we all like the serial that is why we are concerned about it and do some criticism  because we are pained by some soap opera type  elements creeping in. otherwise nobody would have bothered.

we only want the show to improve further and attract larger audience.

As i consider Mahadev  and Mata sati as my araadhya i will not and cannot settle for any depiction which is not perfect, 

Best Regards
Krishna

kkr531 thumbnail

i also saw some personal abuses  heaped  on people just because they presented another perspective

that does not augur well for forum.  hope that was just an aberration  and not a trend.

regards
Krishna

shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@Krishna ...if you feel abused then report the persons...
because  we can share our views in a discussion forum..ppl are free to agree or disagree...but they don't have the right to mock or abuse you...

this is a open forum for all...
we should respect each other...

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
very very nice meenaxi...i so agree with you...maybe the story telling style is diffrent..but never the less still divine..

curry-sistah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
great post and points!!!

i too love the divinity in the show and it too makes me more spiritual/religious.  It also makes me want to be and act better.  When you fill you mind with positive and good things you tend to act that way too. I am actually learning a lot from dkdm. Yes there is  some modernity in it but it doesn't  take away from  or ruin the show. If it were too conservative like the way some people prefer then you would still have other people complaining that its not modern enough for the new age. I just watch to learn  and enjoy the show, and try not to look at it as a show though.