OS the note book ( a random thought)

Posted: 12 years ago
i am just bored so wrote this hope you guys like it 

Khushi walk in room she saw Arnav sitting on recliner busy reading  he was reading it loud as it was difficult for him to read Hindi.

Arnav: rule 6 

Khushi: just look at the book" how dare you?"she just try to snatch from his hand 

Armav: look at her and hide behind him" what "

Khushi: give me my book it is bad manners to read someone else diary

Arnav:is it your diary ?it look like way to make me crazy 

Khushi: try to snatch for him give me back or i ,she picked up his lappy and walk to pool side " pani mein "

Arnav just kept her book on the coffee table" i am not reading you bring back my lappy"

Khushi; just walk in with his lappy

Arnav placed his hand on the note book "keep it back "

Khushi: first you give me 

Arnav moved his and away from the book 

Khushi: seized it and ran to the bed 

Arnav: by the way why you are writing it?

Khushi: after 6 months when i will leave you i will give you , you give it to your wife it will be easy for her to understand you 

Arnav look at her  she had a gloomy face "my wife "

Khushi: you said our marriage is a contract marriage , so like contract ends it will end too , then i will not be your wife , some day you will find a girl whom you will fall in love and you will marry her have kids  etc for her .

Arnav: just got up and walk to bed sat on his side " will you marry someone else ?"

Khushi: look at him 

Arnav: yes or no

Khushi: kabhi na kabhi tou karni para gai 

Arnav what kind of guy will you marry?his heart sank 

Khushi: who is not rich ,but has a big heart , who make me smile & wipe my tears , i will go far from the cities to a small town ,where we will have a small home and our 3 kids 

Arnav 3 kids 

Khushi; yes 

Arnav: how he is going to look like ?

Khushi: an ordinary man , who doesn't have house of his own , we will struggle as his income will be not enough for us .then i will help him 

Arnav: look at her she was dreaming and has a smile on her face ."how  some one else will read my lips or my eyes?"

Khushi: dont you worry i will teach her like i taught Lavanya ji, i will tell her all your likes and dis likes , i  will brief her everything about you

Arnav : like what 

Khushi: like you like red color , you like long open hairs ,you like bangles and payal sound . 

Arnav look at her she was thinking and telling .

Khushi you get angry very quickly,but you are good from heart  ,you hate messy room, you hate noise , you hate spicy food, you hate crowd you love to sit aloof.you bandage very well,  , you are very possessive about the person you love  

Arnav: do you think any girl can like me with all these qualities?

Khushi: why not she will sure love you like?she paused 

Arnav what like  ?

Khushi: like Lavanya ji loved you 

Arnav: so you never fallen in love with me 

Khushi was trap she look away" i have to go"

Arnav : no you cannot move till you reply me he just suddenly placed his head in her lap .

Khushi:i dont believe in love 

Arnav say it again  looking in my eyes , you use to say aap kya bani gai jodi jodi tou baan kar at ha , kuch kuch hota ha ,aap nahi samjhe ga  nahi ,jodi upper wala

Khushi: aap ko woh sab yaad ha 

Arnav hmmm haar kasie ka leya koi na koi kahin na kahin bana hota ha 

Khushi: aap na tou bola tha yeh sub nonsense ha iss duinya mein feeling aur emotions .

Arnav with passage of time everything change so does i , he just sat  grab her note book and tore it in two pieces " no one else can know me that well as much you know me , it will be a waste of time if i spent my life  with someone else "

Khushi: look at him in shock

Arnav : lavanya was my old friend but she could not understand me ever .

Khushi: what you want to say ?

Arnav "whether you stay in my life or you dont , i will not marry someone else as i will always compare her with you ,so it is better to stay alone ,so stop doing your thesis on me i will take as cheating note what you call it  phaaraa as this is your notes no need to share with some one else ,as it is against business policy  to tell the trick of your trade to someone else  "he walk to his couch 

Khushi: tou aap shadi nahi kara ga 

Arnav no 

Khushi: per kyun 

Arnav :"because no one can be Khushi kumari Gupta Singh Raizada who know me so well,.close the light and go to sleep dream of your future husband."he turn on other side 

Khushi: future husband how can i dream of someone else when i have one .she look at his back 

after a while 

Arnav: khushi

Khushi hmmm

Arnav if i became poor will you love me we can go in live is some small town we  can have 3 kids?

Khushi : look at him he was alseep" i will not marry anyone as cannot think of anyone else name with me accept you"

i know rubbish

Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

please continue a next part 
love to read more
awesome
nt at all rubish
every time wish to post my comment bt... unlucky me
anyways would always love to read more 👏
Edited by sulochana90 - 12 years ago
loved it very swwweeet aaawww... beautiful
don't say rubbish
i just loved it naddiya
great update
omg!!! tht was choo sweet naadiya.
ur random thoughts are a real treat.
very cute os..i loved it!!!!😊
awww...cho cute..plz continue...wud luv to see khushi's reaction to this question..plz plz..!!pm whn u updt it!!
Originally posted by zaniax

omg!!! tht was choo sweet naadiya.
ur random thoughts are a real treat.
very cute os..i loved it!!!!😊
the most funny random thought was yesterday OS I am i wrote in 25 mins ...that was the funniest os or my fav
loved it is true in every sense always arnav and khushi are made for each other no one can replace either 
i loved it di it was fabulous 
best lines were the last two lines of arnav ad khushi