Bade Acche Laggte Hai

Song for weekends

chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I am continuously humming a song from the movie Parineeta. The song is Soona soona mann ka aangan. The lyrics go like kaise kaate sooni raatein kaho na kaho na. I wanna pose the same question to Ram nd Priya. Friday to sunday kyu nahi kat the hain yaar?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cooldreams thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wish they start telecasting BALH Monday-Friday...considering the no. of viewers. And a Maha-episode on weekends once in a while. I don't remember when was the last time they had one Maha-episode for BALH. I remember BHPH was one serial on Sony that was previously aired Monday-Friday due to viewers request...of course it was at prime time. But Sony can give a thought about it...to fulfill viewers demand as well as increase TRPs. What say? 
SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I can imagine your predicament Chitra, we are in the same boat ðŸ˜ƒ
Indomitable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cooldreams

I wish they start telecasting BALH Monday-Friday...considering the no. of viewers. And a Maha-episode on weekends once in a while. I don't remember when was the last time they had one Maha-episode for BALH. I remember BHPH was one serial on Sony that was previously aired Monday-Friday due to viewers request...of course it was at prime time. But Sony can give a thought about it...to fulfill viewers demand as well as increase TRPs. What say? 

That's impossible guyz coz right now the leads are busy with their Bollywood projects and cannot contribute their total time for this soap and not only that Ram and Sakshi before  they nod their heads for this show itself clearly told Ekta that they cannot commit for 365 days and 24/7 with hectic schedules and it's been accepted by Ekta too. Hence she decided to telecast this soap from Monday - Thursday so that Ram and Saskhi can spend some valuable time for their personal life too...😊
Edited by Indomitable - 12 years ago
chitloner thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Indomitable

That's impossible guyz coz right now the leads are busy with their Bollywood projects and cannot contribute their total time for this soap and not only that Ram and Sakshi before  they nod their heads for this show itself clearly told Ekta that they cannot commit for 365 days and 24/7 with hectic schedules and it's been accepted by Ekta too. Hence she decided to telecast this soap from Monday - Thursday so that Ram and Saskhi can spend some valuable time for their personal life too...😊

Well, u r ryt Indomitable(I donno ur name). Waiting is what makes it worth to watch on monday. I keep counting hours and minutes for 10.30 PM on monday.
jainneha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya man same here i cant live widout this show they shd show it all through the week😃
NancyNuts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Condition become worse during the weekends😭

i usually listen "Tere Bin Main Yun Kaise jiya" and  miss BALH n RaYa😭
fan-of-phulwa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i use to watch old raya scene to spend this not spending these weekend soon...