Lots of GURTI Buzz pts this week.Come,get em-B2B34 - Page 50

Posted: 12 years ago
@naz. No videos on KaJen yet. It was a complete media free wedding with only close friends and family. I'm dying for a video!!! At the moment even a pic would do it...maybe. 😆 

@syl. Dear God! DD is tagged to so many articles and videos. 🤪
Sylv...wassup videos..😆 OMG...

i just dont want any negativity...Vivians fiancee is more possesssive than someone it seems...OMG...I dont want any bashing sessions...I guess my first post there would be ...please dont associate them offscreen🤣
@naz. LMAO!!! Don't associate them offscreen! 🤣 Good one Naz!

yes mona...but she is not tagged alone on any of them...so based on buzz points alone...gc will get #1 and DD will get #2 still...its all about the buzz...except that when nobody has buzz...DD is #1 even w/ out buzz😎

naz...if you make that post...you will have started the first war of the forum...its like inviting trouble😆
Got to go! Will try to come back some other time. I miss chatting with you all.

Bye! 🤗

miss talking to you too mona...shubhraatri🥱

good night Mona...

Sylv...you know I am not provoking types...u will know when I make it...😉

now people make fake IDs to bash GC...wah wah..

naz...when you open that post...i will be there with mud on my face already😆...and omg that MID is either V joining the party or the one who started the party starting an MID because nobody was was bashing anyone...and she was getting restless😆

the annoying thing is now that maaneet/gurti fans think that its our fault that GC and DD dropped...when it had nothing to do with that...when someone is tagged all by themselves on an article they get the full 150...that is the only reason he is on #1...yet people keep making posts saying that we were not united...so annoying...GC will be #1 and it will be because he gets the full 150...thats all there is to it...uff!!!

Sylv...no point trying to explain to these people...

they know only crying..

they cry biased biased  and no unity when GC or DD drops..

they bash others when they are on top ---- act superior...

i bet not half of these people comment or view for any of these actors...😆