Dramione <3 - Page 15

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by FireLordPhoenix

I saw this on Tumblr:

Jason was talking about how he came on set and thought Tom would be an unpleasant person to work with but he was surprised by how charming Tom was. 

When I look back at the Potter films, I think how awesome Tom was as Draco. He really played the bully, the mean guy so well! And yet he showed the different facets of Malfoy, his inner conflicts so amazingly as well! 

Ah, I saw this before as well.
This gif set just makes me happy. :)
I find Isaac and Tom's relationship so sweet. 😛

Tom's personality is a stark contrast from the role that he plays and it just shows how versatile he is as an actor, he played Viscount Trencavel as well and he was brilliant in the role but it was a completely different role to that of Draco.
I loved him in HBP. ❤️

Edited by ..Labyrinth.. - 10 years ago
Ah, Isaac and Tom <3

And -Simple- 😆. We really could not help it. 
Originally posted by ..Labyrinth..

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Ah, I saw this before as well.
This gif set just makes me happy. :)
I find Isaac and Tom's relationship so sweet. 😛
</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Tom's personality is a stark contrast from the role that
he plays and it just shows how versatile he is as an actor, he played Viscount Trencavel as well and he was brilliant in the role but it was a completely different role to that of Draco.
I loved him in HBP. ❤️</font>

can u give me link of the iv of Jason plzz..
Originally posted by -mimi-

can u give me link of the iv of Jason plzz..

Here.
:)Edited by ..Labyrinth.. - 10 years ago
Originally posted by ..Labyrinth..

Aha, it's funny because me and Disha were talking about this the other day, what your reaction would be that we spammed this topic. Sorry for that by the way. We all got a little excited. 😆

Tom is an amazing person in real life; he's a sweetheart, he's charming and he's really talented. <3

Lol dont be sorry I dont mind! 

And yeah he is - first time I can say I fell in love with the character because of the actor and not vice versa 😆
Dramione is my favourite pair in FFs... :D
I think it's time we bring this thread back alive. 😎
Wow finally Dramonie thread <3
they are just so freaken adorable :o

Between the ages of ten and twelve I had a really terrible crush on Tom Felton, to the extent that I would go into work in the morning and look down the numbers on the call sheet to see if he was going to be in," says Emma.  "We love a bad guy, he was a few years older and he had a skateboard - and that just did it really."

"He totally knew [she had a crush on him] and the thing is that he'd tell everyone, I see her in a younger, sisterly way,' and it just broke my heart.  It still does."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/emma-watson-tells-jonathan-ross-1349168#ixzz2uLTJ3q9L
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook
so she actually had a crush on him😲
That's a really old article.
She used to.
She fancied him when she was younger. And he knows about it too, so they're both cool with it.