-Simple- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Guys ! 😛 Lol I feel weird in coming into a new forum like this as I'm always in one on here (RBO) but recently I somehow came across Draco and Hermione VM's on YT and I think they make a VERY interesting pair ! Makes me think how it would be if the two of them get together. I've seen alot of FF's on sites on them letting me know I'm not the only one but I was wondering am I the only one HERE who likes this combination ? ðŸĪ”😆 Oh and btw, I have just fallen in LOVE with Tom Felton ! ðŸĪŠ He's such a down to earth guy ! + to see how nice he is in real and how he plays Draco shows how much of a good actor he is ! Anyhoo, just seeing if theres any Dramione shippers here !

Note: Please dont jump on me for liking these two as I am aware some people are against this pair but I cant help it ! But I do believe its good Ron and Hermione ended up together because I love their pair too - just theres something about a 'good girl, bad boy' combination that appeals to me - plus Draco being Tom Felton is the icing on the cake ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutie_pie101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't know I just don't see how Draco and Hermione can become a good pair, but the saying opposites attract may apply to them.😆
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
never i just went into that direction but yes they could have paired as the law stated by cutie Edited by diakpr - 12 years ago
safeplacetoland thumbnail
I am in love with them meself. <3
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
love hermoine-ron
but yeah draco-hermoine are good too
VarunKiBiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cutie_pie101

I don't know I just don't see how Draco and Hermione can become a good pair, but the saying opposites attract may apply to them.😆

agree!!
Radioactive. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I myself am a huge fan of the pair. They'd look very good together.
-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i love ron-hermione! but dramione rocks oo!<3
twila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I don't know, Ron-Hermione look better together.
So, I think dramione dosen't look good.
From the first book Draco has been an arch rival of the trio.
spiritcrimson thumbnail
ah, personally, I never saw the sense in Dramione (Do not take offence, and I have a whole bunch of reasons why it would never happen, but I respect people who ship it.)

But anyway, glad you came to the HP forum. This forum is becoming dead. We need more people here!

Edit: And one of my best-friends is a Dramione fan, so I know you're not alone! ðŸ˜†

Lol, and in case you're wondering, I'm a die-hard Ron-Hermione fan, so it's actually obvious I'd not see the sense in Dramione or Harmony for that matter. 
Edited by spiritcrimson - 12 years ago