Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cyberpsychooo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Dasso yaar, kaisi nazar hai.. Wah ji wah...
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I think Khushi got it for Nani.. Now once Arnav sees it, he can again accuse her that she is buying such stuff to get into good books of the family.. 🀣 

P.S : Im amazed at the observation.. Hotwa on recliner pe hotey hue u noticed such things Zoha.. Im bowled out.. 🀣 
Jayne thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
It's the secret of the cosmetically-challenged 'P' clones!

Since they cannot make up their mind what kind of features they'd rather have, the cream is the:

'Aapki (khoob)soorut(i) ka Raaz?'
"Ponds, Or Kyaa?"

We have Om Pruhkaah, Jay Pruhkaash, Hurry Pruhkaash, and now, Nuhyaa Prukaash?

Jayne
πŸ˜‰
shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
oh god zoha i was lukin at ur post wit my mouth wide openπŸ˜†
wat a eagle eyes u got!! kissi ki nazar na lage!!

nd i think it must be either shyam as d snake must 30 plus nd wanted to be 20 plus to attract khushi or either it will be nani's!! lolπŸ˜†
Summer_Rain thumbnail
ZOHA.u r such an sweetheart i tell u..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.seriuously... 🀣 may be naniji uses it laxmi saw naniji using it so she thought ki iss cream ko chupane ke liye chotey ke kamre ke alawa aur koi secret place nahi milne wala.may be laxmi ji wen she used to come to meet khushi she may have kept it there...🀣🀣
or may be anji baby uses it she is pregnent na so she started applying it to prevent ageing and uske pati ko shak na hoo...(shyam babua) isliye usne cream ko chotey ke room mai rak diya.where she every time peeps in...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Punkin22 thumbnail
LOL Moment!.  After deep thought and anaylsis I KNOW who it is, Lakshmi.  Your powers of observation are exceptional...πŸ‘πŸ‘
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Zoya , I love your nonsense giri. Can't deceide which one takes the cake your VM'S ya nonsense giri chalo dono ko 100% meri taraf se.
Hats off to your observation kitane bariki se dekhate ho yaar WOW. Members have already given you all the RM members who could be using this cream.
I think it is kept for Shashi babua , if the MU is not cleared and done with by ME he will get out of the chair put some cream on and hit the CV's and clear the MU himself. Mei toh sach mei pagal ho gaye hoo.
Keep them rolling girl ,I was hoping for another VM kay hua thak gayi kya ( just kidding.)
On a serious note thx for this post loved it.
-Deepali- thumbnail
Nice Post Zoya..May be Lakshmi brought it here,🀣
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Zoha...it is naniji's...

Which was carried 2 ARnav-Khushi's room while 2 talk with her frnd n gossip abt  her beauty secret!
...Doctor... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hey that is khushi's dressing table..arnav's is on the opposite side & obviously the age miracle belongs to one & only...

Shyam babua...🀒