Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poojasidd123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
thanks for such a long n thrillin update. sorry was not able to comment for sometime coz of terribly slow net connection. loved the real truth behind vij's intentions. payal n anji kidnapped by vij!! really anxious to know how things wud turn out wid a madman out there to get n kill khushi. don wanna see her in any more bad conditions after that near death experience which almost killed her..waitin for nxt
diyawaqas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG!!πŸ‘
AMAZING CHAPTER AS ALWAYS!
PRECAP IS SO INTERESTING AND SCARY!
I HOPE ANJI AND PAYAL ARE ALRIGHT!😊
CANT WAIT FOR NEXT PART!
PLZ UPDATE SOON!😊
summaiyasayed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
superb updt

great job

luv it

updt soon

thanks for pm
khusiarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Khusi made it!!! Phewww
Great update
Loved arnav n khusi n their intimate moments "blushing"
Waiting for next... Hate vij!!! Cant wait wat u have stored
for us
sweetanu2314 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

haila that son of @#*@#* took anji n payal om frecking god wat wl he do to them...thanks for d pm
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MastiMuskaan

πŸ€“you never fail to SHOCK me eh??☺️ No, I Guess πŸ˜†

one day late???😑 one day late kya hota hai do you know! i keep getting thoughts ke nobody likes my ff... and after your comment i come to peace! and this peace is given to me one day late!😲 not fair!πŸ˜† Haha, Need Time Buddy 

well well well... now let me surprise you! I AM GOING TO UPDATE!! πŸ˜† i know i know ke it was a bad joke par lemme tell you! it was just because of you! coz i dont really get enough replies and its only yours and the ones who comment that make me update this ff. or else i would have finished this ff by marrying khushi off to uv! and arnav becoming devdas!😲 Are You Serious ; O πŸ˜³

but then i thought of you and your innocent repliesπŸ˜‰ and changed my mind!πŸ˜†

and then thought of my arnav as devdas and πŸ€’ so i update something else!πŸ˜†
and one more thing, do i need to remind that i love you!πŸ˜† NOPESSS, Everyone Loves Me πŸ€£

coz i really do!!!!!! I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!!!!! I AM JUST-----(dont have wordsπŸ˜•)πŸ˜†

big wala thanks you dear! your appreciation and replies compel me to write more and dedicate you more!😳 seriously😳

AnnieCheli1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved it!! :) xxx And loved how you quoted yoursel aswell!! :) xxx
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
I Thought To Comment Today :) I Love How The Whole Gang Didn't Give Up After Hearing The Bad News :) That's The SPIRIT !  Must Say Anjali Knows Dan So Damn Well & They Will Be Very Good As Jodi In The Future After Marrying Each Other ; P They Have That Understanding They Should Have In Their Relationship :) Yeahh, They Are Lucky To Have Khushi & She Is Lucky To Have Them <3 πŸ˜³

Awww, They Decorated The Whole Room For Khushi, So Extremely Sweet :) Haha, Anjali Gave Dan A Peck On His Cheek & He Was Blushing & The Reaction Of UV & Arnav Was Hilarious Omfggg Even Arnav & UV Pecked Dan ; O 🀣 Love Their Bromance Bonding SO Damn Much :) 

OMFGGG, VIJJJ ; O Ughhh, He's So Evil That I Want To Kill Him & Thank GOODDD Uv Found Out The History Of Him :) πŸ€— Ughhh, He Didn't Love Khushis Mother & Just Wanted The Money & He Wants Khushi To Suffer Due To That . SO Heartless, UFFF Don't Know What To Say :| Khushi Will Blame Herself For The Kidnapping Of Payal & Anjali I Guess But She Thinks Her Father Is Dead Naa, So I'm Wondering How Vij Will Show Himself Later ; O 😳 Tough Time Ahead For Khushi :( 

The ArHi Scene Where Khushi Woke Up, I Wanted To Cry For Khushi :( She Is So Vulnerable Naa That She Even Didn't Get The Feeling Of Those Kisses Arnav Gave Her Cause She Was Busy Explaining Her Story About Her Father To Arnav So He Can Believe Her :( 😳 Ahhh, So Pure & Innocent Like An Angel <3 I Think When She Will Se Vij She Will Loose Her Senses Naa :(( Awww, She Thought That Arnav Was Not Believing Her & Desperately Explained Him . The Rest Of The Part Was HOT HOT HOTTT <3 ☺️ Sweet That Arnav Didn't Want To Take Advantage Of Her :) πŸ€— 

Love The Way Everyone Became So Happy & Arnav Called Her Shona; Awiehhh :)  STILL There Was Some Emptiness In Her Eyes Naa; I Think She Will Start To Hate Vij After Knowing That He Didn't Love Her Mom & Tried To Kill Her Friend Anjali Naa . The Precap Is Scary; Vij Is Doing All This Naa, But Where Did All The Security & Bodyguards Go ?! ; O Omfggg, So Many Days To Go Before 12th September :| UPDATEEE Faster ! πŸ€—
sweetnoni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Omggg i dont knw how but i missed part19:s...Ok just read it n believe me it was so emotional. The way uv was reacting...he is a true n best friend:D. And dont forget arnav. Aggar woh nehi hota...tu aaj khushi bhi nehi hoti.

About part 20...2 gud:D...Thank god she is fine. But im still worried 4 her dad. He knws what they did n he is gonna used that against her. Btw i thought he really loved his wife n only hated khushi bec of he thinks that bec of her his wife died. But yaha peh toh ulta hisaab hain. He just wants her property n money:s

Like i said rocking update n pls continue soon bec i cant w8 4 the next part. I bet he kidnapped them 2 get her. Btw thx 4 the long update:d

Keep it up n thx 4 the pm:D
frenzyy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awwsum update!! so payal & anjali are taken by vij??