That was so senti when Aarav asked forgiveness

aww thanks😃

MastiMuskaan thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ekiholo

i m loving it!!
at first i was hell shocked...
omg khushi killed her own father...
then u made it clear that finally she is able to know da full truth about her father...
amazing update...
n ur going to finish it...
hell...nooo
ok if u want to do so then plz come back soon with another this type of amazing ff!!
did i tell u that u r a amazing writter!!i always like ur wrightings!!u r a true rockstar!!
well i guess i have enough of oiling!!lol(just kidding)
but plz write a new ff very soon!!

awww thanks dear...sure...i will be back with another ff too...but just after some time...i am glad you liked it so much😳

MastiMuskaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sim96

Wow. Amazingg update. :D

thanks...

MastiMuskaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: jenji08

gr8 update😊
khushi did good job by killing that evil.
she proved that she is stronger

hehe..thanks😳

MastiMuskaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: jenji08

gr8 update😊
khushi did good job by killing that evil.
she proved that she is stronger

thanks😳

MastiMuskaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: dumas

awesome update loved it glad khushi killed her dad now she is free to live her life free from threat awesome update glad aarav got his children forgiveness before he died awesome thanks for the pm

thanks yaar...i hope you like the other part too...😳 your welcome😃

MastiMuskaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sdea

Okkay I really didn't expect this...kushi was sooo brave...

Loved the line that she hit her panic attack for the last Tym...

thanks
i am so glad you liked the last line😳

MastiMuskaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Farwa_Ibrahim

Oh i will first say THANK U SO MUCH FOR INCLUDING MY NAME thank u it meant alot really:... So now m cuming to update wao Khushi did the right thing n tht merciless expression of hers tht was the key which helped her doing it n it was necessary... He get shot by the hands of same daughter who was craving for his love ONLY if he had give her love she would have given him even her life... Daughters crave only for love ... He deserved to b killed by her ... Loved it... Yupiii my guess was right *patting my shoulder* proud of myself* this is my 1st guess which got right lolz thts y over acting anyways so it was aarav arnav's father who came in between arnav n the bullet... Tht scene was so touchy when he asked for forgiveness n the died... Now waiting for next update more than anything... Yes i agree u deserved lots n lots of comments in the last update no doubt it was one of the best updates but Muski dont feel sad we love u n ur writing and one more thing this update was awesome short but meanigful so no complaints from my end :)

OH MY GOD!! such long comment! i am sooo happy...😛 dear if you keep commenting like this i will include you in my each and every list😆 *patting your shoulders* you got it right! hmmm...now we share the same imagination, dont we??😉 dear i am not sad by the people who comment! i am sad at who dont and the people who just write a word or a sentence! it just feels very disappointing...but neways...you did comment a big one...i loved it👏

MastiMuskaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Akorshi

u r welcome my dear...

wow! this update was excellently written...

this update was mixed of hate, revenge , emotion n guilt...

arnav's father arav alive n he is guilt of his act...

this was most good thing on the update...

arnav was helpless to forgive his father...

but somehw arnav n anjali need their fathers love...

as his father nw repenting...

i'm really sad fr khushi...😭

this girl endured a lott...n at last  she came to know the whole truth...

its really tough to handle yaar...

as arnav is wid him...so he will surely heal her pain gradually...

aww u will end it soon...no plzz continue more...

waiting fr next part...

thanks alooottt...
i am glad you liked aarav track...i was a little confused in bringing him in or not but then i had to give the story a happy ending na...so i did bring him😳...i will come with new part soon...😃

MastiMuskaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: jahnvi.luvs.ASR

Nooo...this story is about to end;-( why i came across this story so late but am glad that atleast i got a chance to be a part of it...so she knew everything about her father...poor khushi she has suffered a lot...no matter how her father was..she truly loved him...am glad she has ppl like guptas...raizadas...uv and dan around her...and especially she has arnav...and am happy for arnav and anji too...though short lived but they deserved this happiness and proud feeling for their father...and now coz every vij related thing is over sooo can we expect some romance between the lead...and i think...well this is purely my thinking no offense...that uv and payal be together...and at the end we get tripple wedding...thanks for update:-)

thank you dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and yes you are a big part of it, every reader who motivated me is a big part of my story... coz without them i wont be able to write it...😃 love you guys😳 yes pride is very important...even if its for a moment.. it can change lives...😊romance is coming but not in next part...but definately on the later one...😳 hey dear i am glad you want uv to settle with payal...hmmm... i will think on it!😃 and really i took no offense...infact i am glad on your suggestion😛