Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

~Pagalo ka adda~#15 | completed link #16 pg. 151| (Page 88)

KuchBhiMatBol IF-Rockerz
KuchBhiMatBol
KuchBhiMatBol

Joined: 22 September 2010
Posts: 9863

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Juhi.

tu avi bhi use kar na pls
tera dabba CROPPED aata h


waha pe avi kitna accha lagega yaar!
ArVi ka rain seq wala sigg nahi hai!
dance wala h...post karu?
chalo dedo LOL par yeh bata dedena lagana kaisa hai ROFL maine kabhi bhi avis nhi lagae na apne dabbe main ROFL ROFL LOL pachka

.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Joined: 23 February 2011
Posts: 16756

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 9:46am | IP Logged
ye le rain seq avis for ur avi dabba!

      

dance sigg
.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Joined: 23 February 2011
Posts: 16756

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetsurabhi94

Originally posted by .Juhi.

tu avi bhi use kar na pls
tera dabba CROPPED aata h


waha pe avi kitna accha lagega yaar!
ArVi ka rain seq wala sigg nahi hai!
dance wala h...post karu?
chalo dedo LOL par yeh bata dedena lagana kaisa hai ROFL maine kabhi bhi avis nhi lagae na apne dabbe main ROFL ROFL LOL pachka

dekh...sabse pehle select kar ki tuje konsa avi rakhna hai...then right click on the avi-->copy URL then go to Update Profile--> Preferences--> & then end me me box rahega saying Avatar link...waha pe right click-->paste URL then click on SUBMIT


Edited by .Juhi. - 19 April 2012 at 9:56am
.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Joined: 23 February 2011
Posts: 16756

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
aur dkh...sigg use karne k liye sigg pe right click--> copy URL then go to Update profile--> Signatures
waha pe dabbe me paste the URL between [IMG][/IMG]

for eg
{IMG}http://i.imgur.com/iBxrU.png{/IMG}

replace { } with [ ]


jab tune apna sigg dabba redi kar dia na...to sabse upar dabbe me type
{CENTER} & fir sabse end me dabbe k type {/CENTER}

& yaha bhi replace { } with [ ]

then click on submit


Edited by .Juhi. - 19 April 2012 at 9:57am
KuchBhiMatBol IF-Rockerz
KuchBhiMatBol
KuchBhiMatBol

Joined: 22 September 2010
Posts: 9863

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
thanks be Hug lovely stuff !!! i love your stuff!!! you might be knowing it , but again you are just awesome mahn , i litreally loved ArVi stuff Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Juhi.

.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Joined: 23 February 2011
Posts: 16756

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetsurabhi94

thanks be Hug lovely stuff !!! i love your stuff!!! you might be knowing it , but again you are just awesome mahn , i litreally loved ArVi stuff Day Dreaming

u think so?Embarrassed thnx yaar! but I-F pe to mujse bhi bahut acche acche log h...mai to kuch bhi nhi unke samne LOL

now ur dabba is luking beautifulEmbarrassed aise hi rkh...& fill ur sigg dabba wid 1 or 2 siggs WinkLOL
now u too are a ArVi fan Day Dreaming bola tha na...they r cute...Embarrassed
KuchBhiMatBol IF-Rockerz
KuchBhiMatBol
KuchBhiMatBol

Joined: 22 September 2010
Posts: 9863

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Juhi.

Originally posted by sweetsurabhi94

thanks be Hug lovely stuff !!! i love your stuff!!! you might be knowing it , but again you are just awesome mahn , i litreally loved ArVi stuff Day Dreaming

u think so?Embarrassed thnx yaar! but I-F pe to mujse bhi bahut acche acche log h...mai to kuch bhi nhi unke samne LOL

now ur dabba is luking beautifulEmbarrassed aise hi rkh...& fill ur sigg dabba wid 1 or 2 siggs WinkLOL
now u too are a ArVi fan Day Dreaming bola tha na...they r cute...Embarrassed
Arey woh kya hai na i hardly visit any signature shop , i am too muh choosy at that LOL bas teri aur pari di ki hi visit ki haiEmbarrassed and i dont think i will visit any other shop , for me you both are the best mahn Hug n please dont underestimate urself , i just LOVED ur creations especially thr one u can see on my dabba Day Dreaming and thanks for the instructions madam jii Big smileLOL 

& when did i say i dont like ArVi? i Love them be , bas kabhi show nhi dekha... just catching up their scenes in you tube Day DreamingLOL


Edited by sweetsurabhi94 - 19 April 2012 at 10:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Juhi.

.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Joined: 23 February 2011
Posts: 16756

Posted: 19 April 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetsurabhi94

Arey woh kya hai na i hardly visit any signature shop , i am too muh choosy at that LOL bas teri aur pari di ki hi visit ki haiEmbarrassed and i dont think i will visit any other shop , for me you both are the best mahn Hug n please dont underestimate urself , i just LOVED ur creations especially thr one u can see on my dabba Day Dreaming and thanks for the instructions madam jii Big smileLOL 

& when did i say i dont like ArVi? i Love them be , bas kabhi show nhi dekha... just catching up their scenes in you tube Day DreamingLOL

lol...tu itni sweet bhi hai ye to muje pata hi nahi tha ROFL ROFL thnx kamini Hug

& i swear ab tera dabba accha lag rha h LOL better than that CROPPED pic Dead ROFL

nahi re...tu kaha dkhti thi...islye bolaEmbarrassedLOL i watch PR only for them yaar...warne wo buddha buddhi ko kon bare kar sakta hai yaar :XDead ROFL ROFL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Adda:..(Ria Ka Adda) CC# 30

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: sweetassugar16   Replies: 1169   Views: 58609

sweetassugar16 1169 58609 06 February 2011 at 11:24am by shaan17
Adda:..(Ria Ka Adda) CC# 29

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: WildestDreams   Replies: 1177   Views: 48801

WildestDreams 1177 48801 11 November 2010 at 2:07pm by sweetassugar16
Adda:..(Ria Ka Adda) CC# 28

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: secretkeeper   Replies: 1176   Views: 56553

secretkeeper 1176 56553 07 October 2010 at 9:27am by WildestDreams
Adda:..(Ria Ka Adda) CC# 27

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: secretkeeper   Replies: 1190   Views: 52833

secretkeeper 1190 52833 03 September 2010 at 6:48am by adda-keepers

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index