Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

PV Strike Two: Reality Check? (Page 8)

Riddikulus IF-Rockerz
Riddikulus
Riddikulus

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvtannu

a personal message for you from palki mam
" hey tannushree pl convey my thanx to nandani...the person who wrote an artcile to wake a lot of people up...i am happy to see atleast a few postive people who respect others...shantanu too wud be happy to know this once i share this info with him...also pl do not belive in crap about people jus like that...people are trying to defame D3 actors (recently vrinda ) and i dont understand why...maybe they are outsiders who are jealous and trying to ruin our unity...thanx for belivein in us...palki"   Big smile...uv got palki mam as your fan now
Oh WHOA. Shocked Big smile

Tanushree, thank you SO much for conveying this message to me, first of all! Hug

And Palki ma'am, please don't thank me or any of us for that matter. You've given us a show we love, characters we love, and we KNOW how much heart and soul has gone into doing it. There are many times we express our views on what we don't like on an episode, or a track, or any point of discontent...all that is there, and should exist as constructive criticism. But if someone makes a deliberate attempt to disrespect you and besmirch your name, or that of anyone related to D3, we will ALWAYS stand by you. Tracks, storylines, episodes, everything aside, we DON'T take people trash talking you guys for no rhyme or reason, quietly. Um, no. Approve

So yes, much love and much respect to you, Palki ma'am, and to the whole team that makes D3, because you guys DESERVE it. Period. Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiHeartsdoc42radzammymaraudershaani2209CrazyGirl.21

CrazyGirl.21 IF-Stunnerz
CrazyGirl.21
CrazyGirl.21

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
nandu dii u r way too osmmm !! for 1nce i believed dat its true nd i was goin to post dat its nt possible bt d way u executed evrything so dat ppl understnd wat r u trying to explain is realy vry nyc !!!!!! i jst luvd it nandu dii !! proud 2 hav a frnd(if i am) lyk u Wink

see...palki maam is aso ur fan now Cool
The007Shivani IF-Sizzlerz
The007Shivani
The007Shivani

Posted: 09 April 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
No need to discuss personal lives I agree

Go to top