Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: luvtannu

a personal message for you from palki mam

" hey tannushree pl convey my thanx to nandani...the person who wrote an artcile to wake a lot of people up...i am happy to see atleast a few postive people who respect others...shantanu too wud be happy to know this once i share this info with him...also pl do not belive in crap about people jus like that...people are trying to defame D3 actors (recently vrinda ) and i dont understand why...maybe they are outsiders who are jealous and trying to ruin our unity...thanx for belivein in us...palki"   πŸ˜ƒ...uv got palki mam as your fan now

Thanx for passing this message to us and we're all proud of Nandini for finally opening some ignorant people's eyes to how easy it is to create baseless rumours !!! Do know that the SwaRon fans will not fall for cheap tricks like this...We know what Tannu, Sneha and the rest of the D3 team are really like and we will support you guys no matter what !!! I'm glad that we fans managed to solve this in a mature way before it went any further !!! Shows you how mature and united the SwaRon / TanHa fans are !!!
Edited by ABBY92 - 12 years ago
doc42 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As much as we love Sneha and ShanTANNU, we Respect them equally too . I am glad Nandini has been appreciated by Palki herself . She did wake some people up Seriously . :)
LD-Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful post and a great way to get your message across!πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

" hey tannushree pl convey my thanx to nandani...the person who wrote an artcile to wake a lot of people up...i am happy to see atleast a few postive people who respect others...shantanu too wud be happy to know this once i share this info with him...also pl do not belive in crap about people jus like that...people are trying to defame D3 actors (recently vrinda ) and i dont understand why...maybe they are outsiders who are jealous and trying to ruin our unity...thanx for belivein in us...palki"   πŸ˜ƒ...uv got palki mam as your fan now

We'll let Nandu know!😳

Thank you so much Tanushree for getting Palki's message across.

And yes,even though there will always be losers and low-lives who will go all out to demean and degrade innocent people-D3,Palki,SwaRon and TanHa still have thousands of genuine fans who'll be loyal through and through.

Do let Palki Ma'am know that.😊
MirageSwaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nandu, I always knew u to b a very mature, and deep Swaron fan, but today my respect for u increases...what a cool act dude hats off to uπŸ‘  this shuld defo get the message across to peopl who badly desrve it
surbhi_d3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
d way u did dis to prove ur point was commendable!
it actually felt so true!
but, yeah i agree wid u..
Riddikulus thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Oh WHOA. 😲 πŸ˜ƒ

Tanushree, thank you SO much for conveying this message to me, first of all! πŸ€—

And Palki ma'am, please don't thank me or any of us for that matter. You've given us a show we love, characters we love, and we KNOW how much heart and soul has gone into doing it. There are many times we express our views on what we don't like on an episode, or a track, or any point of discontent...all that is there, and should exist as constructive criticism. But if someone makes a deliberate attempt to disrespect you and besmirch your name, or that of anyone related to D3, we will ALWAYS stand by you. Tracks, storylines, episodes, everything aside, we DON'T take people trash talking you guys for no rhyme or reason, quietly. Um, no.

So yes, much love and much respect to you, Palki ma'am, and to the whole team that makes D3, because you guys DESERVE it. Period. 😊
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
nandu dii u r way too osmmm !! for 1nce i believed dat its true nd i was goin to post dat its nt possible bt d way u executed evrything so dat ppl understnd wat r u trying to explain is realy vry nyc !!!!!! i jst luvd it nandu dii !! proud 2 hav a frnd(if i am) lyk u πŸ˜‰

see...palki maam is aso ur fan now πŸ˜Ž
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
No need to discuss personal lives I agree