Chirag will refuse to go - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by suk19

just to remind you all that the business is 50/50  50% chirag 50% aham

The house is  Ahams 100%  so it will be chirag family leaving,  that is why chirag will not leave it will be hetal n rashi n jigar 

hence that is why urmilla use to taunt rashi that ur husband is a kalee dabha  empty can which use to annoy rashi

i dont think jigar or hetal will leave if chirag is not gonna leave but somehow rashi may convince them. 😕

and thanks for sharing the previous information.
Originally posted by ashy924

i dont think jigar or hetal will leave if chirag is not gonna leave but somehow rashi may convince them. 😕

and thanks for sharing the previous information.

i  don't think there will be a physical split,,,,, baa will give a  twist to it... both families will be in MM even after the split.. that is my feeling ...let's wait for another 12 hrs😉
Edited by munnihyderabad - 11 years ago
Originally posted by suk19

just to remind you all that the business is 50/50  50% chirag 50% aham

The house is  Ahams 100%  so it will be chirag family leaving,  that is why chirag will not leave it will be hetal n rashi n jigar 

hence that is why urmilla use to taunt rashi that ur husband is a kalee dabha  empty can which use to annoy rashi
Urmila Shah does NOT deserve to be called a Mother! ðŸ¤¢ ðŸ˜¡Instead of supporting and giving her daughter good advice, she is treating her like this. She doesn't even deserve to be called rubbish, it is too nice a word for her. ðŸ¤¢ Sorry for this rant! ðŸ¥±
Edited by angl143 - 11 years ago
parag, koki and gohem leave and will have good and loving time together.
i guess the batwara wwill be in the same house only more like a laxman rehka kheechofied and two particpaton,
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

And the best part is Rashi cannot even emotionally blackmail Gopi to do her work for her.. Gopi is too sad and now considers Rashi the cause of the split.. So she will not help her🥳

Exactly- and imagine are Rashi with all her house responsibility- she'd die from tiredness😆. Hopefully this track will lead to a stronger relationship between Gohem and maybe a confession. Frankly speaking, I feel mota Bhabhi deserves all she's going to get now ( and here I was thinking Gopi is the most dumb- Mota bhabhi surpasses even her).
Thanks for sharing... Suk

so family split will happen or not big question.
Originally posted by bhavya

Thanks for sharing... Suk

so family split will happen or not big question.
no split confirmed on sbs