Users

Frequent Posters

Arsha111 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
gr8 concept... pm me 4 d next
Snigs. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for each n every1 who commented n liked from so far in behalf of Poppy(Shravni),Shonu(Tina) n me!!!!!
JugHo786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
love ur concept...
lets c if kriya is able 2 bring original rey back...
pl pm me... taniya
dancersqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
loved the concept..update soon...
razzlestars_spm thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
Hey everyone this week we are up with blooper nd updates will be posted from next week but wanted to thank all of u for such lovely response thnkq so much from all the three of us Meow(Snigdha), Shonu(Tina) and poppy(Shravni) guys it means a lot for us thnkq so much nd yup now start reading...

Kriya woke up in d early morning...as usual rey wasn't deir on d bed beside her, she hides her face again in d pillow n sleeps.Rey comes wid d tea n places it on d nearby table.Work division was their idea they followed from d first week-one day rey n other day kriya.

When she heard the sound of placing the cup on the table she got up with a smile she expectd him to at least wish her good morning but he placed it nd moved on. The smile on her face vanished but she got used to it she took the cup n sipped it, same reaction, the tea was worse like everyday,rey was very bad at dese works however he manages to drink his own thing.Kriya goes to bath n freshens up,by d tym she comes rey had already left for office placing a letter on d table-I'll be late to night.Kriya goes to d hospital fuming at her non-romantic husband.

~~In d evng~~

Rey comes to d house, he went to his room by d time he went in sharon n swayam were fighting wid pillows n shouting at each other.He stood their for 5 mins or so but they were least effected by his presence.They were fighting bcoz sharon used swayam's fav. penbag n swayam snatched her teddy from her.Rey shouts at dem, they both become silent, he asks dem d reason,

Sh : Rey tell him to leave my teddy now.

Sw : Rey tell her to give my pen back.

Sh : Swayam i used it by mistake.

Sw : I too touched ur teddy by mistake.

They again started fighting again...rey shouts at dem again saying "Stop it or i'll throw both of you ryt now".They become calm once again.Rey gives a sigh of relief n asks dem in a loud tone "Y did u come here??', addressing both.Then there was a voice from behind saying,"Bcoz I told dem to"..Rey looked behind he was about to tell somethng but sharon ran to kriya nd hugged her she too responded .

Sh : Missed u.

Kr : i missed u too

Sh : now i am happy we are going to stay but kriya y did u call swayam?? *looking at him*

Sw : i too wanted to ask u kriya y did u call sharon ??

again their fight starts..
Ok as they started their fight again kriya left them and went to her room rey wanted to talk to her about them so he follwed her kriya was settling her bed rey came in *kriya was beside the bed and rey a bit far from her*

Rey : Kriya y did u call them.

K : because i was missing them.

R : if they are going to stay here both the rooms will be filled where wuld i go??

K : I wont mind to share this room with u *blushing*nd moreover if they will get to know that we stay in different rooms they will misunderstand it nd they will start questioning me i don't want that to happen.

Rey was about to say something but he heard swayam and sharon coming so he stopped. Sharon nd swayam entered the room , seeing kriyaansh they feel
bad for disturbing dem, swayam excuses him for going but sharon doesn't.She sticks to kriya n stands deir.Swayam pulls her a side without kriyaansh knowledge.

Swayam*whispering*:Sharon kya tum bahar aa sakthi ho..

Sharon:Kyun??

Swayam:Aao na batatha hun..

Sharon:Nahi...tum jao.Mein kriya ke saath rukti hun mujhe usse kuch baat karna hai.

Swayam:Sharon!!!Unko privacy toh dho..

Listening this their eyes popped out as swayam was loud when he said the last line Sharon looked at them Kriya was blushing and looking down .Sharon 
went near Rey pulled his cheek and said Privacy to dungi but sorry not now ab mujhe kriya se baat karna hai sorry rey iss baar kelie thodasa sabr karo 
rey was actually fuming by listening this and kriya was all the time blushing it made him more irritated. Rey maintained some distance wid sharon.

Rey:Swayam n sharon..tum dono pls bahar jao i want to talk wid kriya..

Sharon:Toh baat karo na mujhe koi pro nahi hain..

Sw : Sharon chalo lets go let them have some private time.

Sh : accha ok lets go.

Before going she went near kriya wishes her good ni8 and kriya was accompning her to the door but when kriya came near to rey Sharon playfully 
pushed her towards rey with her shoulder hitting her right shoulder to her left she directed fell on rey he held her by her waist one of her hand was 
around his neck and the other hand was holding his collar Sharon said sorry vo dekha nahi tha rey glared at her sharon and swayam finally went out rey 
and kriya were still in the same position as soon as they went out rey left her and straightened himself and so did kriya.
Kriya thinking ladki itni paas hai thodasa to romantic ho sakta hai na she stood deir looking at him, dreaming abt her romantic life.He snaps d finger at her face.

Rey:Oh god!!!Phir se koh gayi..

Kriya*mumbling*:Kya karun aise pathi mila toh sirf ye hee kar sakthi hun..

Rey:Kuch kahaan..

Kriya:Na..

Swayam came and knocked their door and said agar tum logo ka romance khatam ho jae to kya hum dinner kar le??

R :*slowly* ahhh!!! they are gona kill me.

K : chale??

R : haa tum jao i ll join all of u after some time.

Kriya went down Swayam and Sharon were waiting for them 

Sh : Kriya where is rey??

R : He will be coming.

Sharon started giggling

They started eating and rey came he was in the same dress so sharon looked at kriya with a smile.

Rey sat beside kriya as swayam and sharon were also present they had their dinner and went to their respective rooms as their was no empty room for Rey to go away from Kriya he went up with her.

R : Aaj kaha jau mai ek room swayam ka nd dusra sharon ka i m left with nothing .

K : Rey at least inke saamne to aise mat karo kya sochenge vo dono.

R : ok ek kaam karte hai u sleep on the bed mai yaha couch pe so jata hu.

K :* murmuring* pata tha yahi bologe.

R : Kuch kaha tumne

K : nahi kuch nahi ok aap so jao aur woh kuch poochega toh tum hee bathao.I'll send dem to u.

R:Koi aur option nahi hain mujhe..same room!!!

He was blurting all d while n went in.He removed his tie, untucked his shirt n then removed his belt.He started unbuttoning d buttons, kriya was gaping him from d corner of her eye, 
admiring her handsome husband. Feeling d strangeness on her face, he went to d couch, lied down n switched off d lights. Poor kriya left off all her thoughts with no option slept off.

Hope u all liked it nd do leave your lovely and valuable comments it really inspires us to write nd for PM's u can add this to ur buddy list as it will be easy for us to send PM's nd once again thnkq so much.
Edited by razzlestars_spm - 12 years ago
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It was a beautiful update gals.
loved it.
wow now both r in sane room dates cool but yeh rey nah.
hope he feels for kria soon.
thanks for the pm.
updatet next part asap.

luv_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome part...loved it ery much
swayam and sharon are too naughty😆 
poor kria rooms ki problem solve hui to ye couch beech me aa gaya ahhh
stupid rey
waiting eagerly for next part
continue soon 
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
it was amazing and wondering when he will be romantic
The007Shivani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
amazing loved the update and you guys are great and update soon i cant wait to read and since there is many and you all live near the same place i think india maybe then you can have time to update soon 
yogini64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Poor kriya . . . . Swaron ko bulane ka bhi koi fayda nhi hua 😆 . . . . . Rey ki toh sari feelings hi dead ho gyi hai 😔

& here swaron are assuming that their romance is fullon track 🤣