Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

To all Shantanu-SwaRon haters... - Page 6

roshnithediva thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i really agree with you nobody has aright to interfere in anybody's personal life . i am adie hard kriyansh & arsha fan β€οΈ but i really like swaron too πŸ˜† speacially sharons character and personality 😳and what should i say about shantanu he is such a sweet heart i just love him β€οΈ i have seen some of the kriyansh fan supporting such post i really feel disgusting by seeing their comments 😑 we lost kriyansh whats the mistake of swaron in it they really need a reality check and who ever is making such posts is really a moron 😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hkl75 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
U know what i was enjoying the fact how cheap, third class, no life, stooping low to infinity, cheap monster, retarded, stupid one can prove themselves! 

It simply proves how badly they r getting affected by shantanu!

No fame without haters after all!

But they should have enough brains to point out a married woman! What if same happens with someone close to you? if u will not respect how on earth u gonna get it eh?

what's tragic is, most of the girls r here commenting n even the posts r from girls, imagine if someone do such thing to you?

clearly shows what kinda girls they themselves are!

n yea last but not the least, AWESOME FADOO TOPIC FROM U! 
kim.rayat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Plz stop categorizing every kriyansh fan like this,,, I like kriyansh, but i like swaron too... n i don't believe in such rumors,,,, I know Shakti is not coming back, but i actually respect her decision... I like kriyansh, swaron, viha n all d3 mambers, though i'm nt liking taarey part, bt that doesn't actually matter for now...
So plz guys, kriyansh lovers are not swaron haters... If u ppl are ignoring everything, there r lot many ppl ignoring these things too,, we r nt fools to believe such stupid rumors,,, so chill frnz...
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: kim.rayat

Plz stop categorizing every kriyansh fan like this,,, I like kriyansh, but i like swaron too... n i don't believe in such rumors,,,, I know Shakti is not coming back, but i actually respect her decision... I like kriyansh, swaron, viha n all d3 mambers, though i'm nt liking taarey part, bt that doesn't actually matter for now...

So plz guys, kriyansh lovers are not swaron haters... If u ppl are ignoring everything, there r lot many ppl ignoring these things too,, we r nt fools to believe such stupid rumors,,, so chill frnz...

Agreed...generalisation is sumthng i do not believe in as well, so the reason i have addressed my topic to d3 fans in general and have not blamed all kr fans...😊
MirageSwaron thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
A much needed post...not actually to state just how senseless all this TanHa bashing is but really to prove that for every basher out there there r manifold fans to stand up 4 them and trust me the fan following will only keep increasing for TanHa and kudos to them for being so dignified abt the whole thing
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
well said buddy.
we have no  rites to talk something abt persons personal life.
weazch one hasb a limit.
creating baseless rumors does nt prove ur guts.
Avoid baseless topics it really irritaes a lot to read something wrong abt ones fav.

.Comics_Music. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well said buddy!!
I agree...if people have this cheepo type behavior and have no respect for the actors and don't think about their feelings before hurting their sentiments then they might as well as GET LOST instead of commenting on their personal lives and refrain from posting such comments that anger us!!!
DD_Tannufan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
very well said ... thank u for this post ...it always hurts to see yuckly rumours like this spreading ... but it even hurts more to see it spread over ppl like shantanu ...
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: zak231

So in the past few days there have been a lot of derogatory comments and topics being made by newbies[for obvious reasons πŸ˜†] related to Shantanu's personal life.

SwaRon fans in general have been seen to ignore such posts and move ahead coz  truth or no truth, it's pointless and ridiculous to discuss about  an actor's personal life in the very 1st place.
However, i think there's a limit to seeing so many newbies speaking crap over and over again about one's favorite celebrity.

I have been on the forum for quite some time now to understand that all this is coming from exactly where.

To all those D3 fans who are upset about Shakti leaving the show,kriyansh ending and the entry of Tanni as Rey's love interest , i just have one thing to say...foulmouthing Shantanu, derogating his hard work, trying to make fun of his personal life etc will not get Shakti Mohan back in the show...

Shakti is a star and she will always be,and if she ever has to return to D3, it would be on her own merit and her own call. Involving Shantanu, derogating him, abusing him,drawing sadistic pleasure by upsetting SwaRon fans will not get you guys ANYTHING...

P.S- Write in your grievances to Cinevistaas,Palki Malhotra...STOP INVOLVING SHANTANU-SNEHA IN IT...THEY ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR Shakti leaving...stop ridiculing  Shantanu-Sneha's personal lives coz we do not know have the right to do so...
😑😑😑

guys guys calm down ,i know how it feels when some 1 says bad about ur fav ..i m a huge Arsha fan and m really hurt that shakti is going but wat to do wid shantanu here...y shan or sneha or palki or any1 got involved in this...i request all the ppl who r doing plz dont do these things..
other things swaron fan , as an fan i respect ur feelings but u shud do that too...many of urs tried to console us shakti left it made us feel like jale p namak...so u shud understand how it feels so plz dont do that tooo...
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: kash_jeran

very well said ... thank u for this post ...it always hurts to see yuckly rumours like this spreading ... but it even hurts more to see it spread over ppl like shantanu ...

@bold-True.To see such rumours being spread about one of the most humble and decent of the lot is saddening.