Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nish22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Really Needed this post..

We are nothing but just Fans.. People who see the show and know the persoon only through that.. All of us hardly know what kind of a person they actually are.. So it makes no sense to keep commenting on someone's Personal life..

People come and People go.. We have to accept that.. And Really What did Shantanu do?! He didnt say "Shakti I dont want you here.. So buzz off" Get a life people!!

FYI Palki Ma'am Is HAPPILY MARRIED And Shantanu is just a Hard working Baccha!! So if you cant appreciate them DONT abuse them for God's sake!!

Shantanu and Sneha are two people We respect a lot.. And they are Media shy and dont even involve themselves in anything.. Why unnecessary Pull people into this?! Get over it people!! And Stop this Non-sense!! 

Edited by nish22 - 12 years ago
--Rumeli-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
its really..a shame fr ppl..dragging an actors prsonal lyf..into topics..n putting false allegations on sum1..is really nt done!
deriving pleasure in detoriationg shantanu's reputation descbes ur cheapness..by making random IDs dsnt hide d TM's identity in frnt of us..cz we vry well can undrstnd D trend of dese newbies!!dese ppl need to get a life!ur fav chrctr mi8 hav ended dat doesnt mean u guys r goin to abuse shantanu at D cost of dis!cant u just stay with ur favs..nt mingle ur heads ovr swaRon/TanHa!Edited by Rumeli_GkD - 12 years ago
geetswaron thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i kno joyeee wher u come from, well wat can we do wen ppl are left with nothing to do in life. I pity on such sadissts. if i'm not wrong most of the members in this forum are students and its really sad to know tat the upcoming generation of our country, future of our country prefers do things like this rather than giving time to shape up their own future. Cant b'live they gives this much precious time of therz just to degrade someone who is also a student like us, who also has a family and relations as we have. i doubt wat kind of heart these ppl holds or even they have it. From past two three days i'm noticing by reading the posts on D3 forum, mark my word, the criminal minds are increasings in the youths and truely belive tat 'Karma is a B***h'Edited by geetswaron - 12 years ago
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: chakku_chudail

I agree with you dearđź‘Ź 

Fine, you hate a character, hate him/her. But don't stoop so low by deteriorating his/her personal life because some people who are new don't understand the intention of the TM and believe the rumours.

If people are unhappy with Kria leaving and Tani entering, and SwaRon getting screenspace, then first see whose fault it is in the first place before targeting TanHa or Tani or Taarey.

I completely respect Shakti's decision of leaving, but then it was her decision to leave. Why blame the new entrant or SwaRon or TanHa?  

there's a limit to everything...limit to drawing of sadistic pleasure by upsetting swaron fans...
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I would like to add one more thing for SwaRon fans - If you see such type of post don't comment on it just report it . I am sure there are anough SwaRon fans to get such derogatory topics closed asap .
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: zak231

there's a limit to everything...limit to drawing of sadistic pleasure by upsetting swaron fans...

Yup, you see the forum is so depressing for SS fans, that is why I hardy come here. I just come to post creations in the CG and then leave. Some people are still not able to digest the fact that their favourite has left.  
shaani2209 thumbnail
agreed buddy...
and surely we are sensible enough to know from where and why all this things are happening...
all newbies are coming with the same topic waah...
guys if ya'll dont have work to do...ask us we'll tell ya'll somethings to do...
please stop making such crap posts and wasting our time also...it want get ya'll anything...

and please for god sake stop dragging TANHA into all such craps...
P.S. i love and respect TANHA...and surely all such craps wont work on me...
Edited by shaani2209 - 12 years ago
Gratitude_Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
agree with you in each & ever thing you said
few sadist people get pleasure in this crap.
if you people get pleasure in destroying someones pride & dignity you all should visit shrik as soon as possible.
every star has their own fans..even i am fan of shakti..but i llove swaron more tht doesnt mean i go on bashing others
besides swaron fans never made any post against other stars.
commenting & dragging some ones private life in public is very bad stuff.
shantanu always kept his private life under the wrap..so if he dont want to disscuss it lets respect his choice.
even if he is dating some1 its his life, his problem lets not go there...we are fans we should not handle his life & tell him wat to do & what not to do
 & if he hav real life gf(& i m not talking abt palki) you know how much strain you guys will put on their relationship.

just one question come in my mind why all this post are from newbie ???
are they really newbie or old member created new account to do so????????
manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LOL yeah joyee we all know from where these newbies have come from and wat are they trying to... Spreading rumours about shantanu bas ab kya yehi kaam reh gaya hainke paas... We all have our own personal lives and we dont like any interference in it... Why cant we just respect sum1's hardwork and talent... Rahi baat shakti leaving the show ki thats her own personal decision... Why link it with shantanu and sneha...

People who are making such posts just get a life... Stop spreading baseless rumours... And try to respect sum1's personal life and do not interfere...
Gratitude_Me thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: marauder

I would like to add one more thing for SwaRon fans - If you see such type of post don't comment on it just report it . I am sure there are anough SwaRon fans to get such derogatory topics closed asap .

i have reported but still 2 post are active..do you want me to tell you about biased things going on in forum...