Can anyone handle a hanky in a better way?

_A_d_i_t_i_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

this another point about the show which i love...i hv never seen a prop being used as intelligently as megha's rumaal...its just so unpredictable ...AND awesome πŸ‘..i cant help noticing the witty mind behind these scenes...you never know when its gonna pop up...like in thursdays episode.and u r always left asking for more...its hilariousπŸ˜† and intelligent..no kiddish melodrama...just a mature and beautiful love story..these small things set NBT apart from other shows.πŸ‘

...seriously...i have never enjoyed a show so much...this is called an intelligently made ,scripted and directed show...i hope it maintains its standards like this...I am sick of the useless ,overly melodramatic shows on tv...NBT is just awesome

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I just loved d scene wen he gives hr d rumaal to wipe tears..d music was damn funny..lovd d scene vry mch
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hanky story is super hit here, exclusive thread dedicated to it. Still the Hanky story will continue further and give us fun. 

AdorableTrouble thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
A few days back, "Kahaani do hankies ki" was the hot topic in this forum πŸ˜† You're right, NBT uses iys props intelligently and nicely, be it the hanky, Monu's bike or even the short but sweet cactus scenes in the office πŸ˜³
Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Cactus scene...ya.. D way monu was watering it nxt dayπŸ˜†
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Monu_Deewani

A few days back, "Kahaani do hankies ki" was the hot topic in this forum πŸ˜† You're right, NBT uses iys props intelligently and nicely, be it the hanky, Monu's bike or even the short but sweet cactus scenes in the office πŸ˜³

Oh Yes! When will it flower? Will it flower when megha also starts falling in love with mohan? That will be so late. But whenever it flowers, mohan saathve aasmaan par pahunch jaayega. 
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
seriously yaar, this is one thing worth watching in this serial, baaki serials mein to bas hero heroine ko uski zammen padh padha hua hanky utha kar deta hai and romance starts blossoming between the two .. while this show has actually given valid purposes to each and every prop used , be it hanky, bike , cactus or even the jack & jill mannequins in the lift πŸ‘.. kuch na kuch role sab ka hota hai, they are not just showpieces used in the serial !!
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
in NBT MegHan can't do romance yet so there hankys doing this job .πŸ˜† 
Originally posted by: Amisha.Laher

in NBT MegHan can't do romance yet so there hankys doing this job .πŸ˜† 

LOL i sec you πŸ˜†
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
Exactly yaar...the Mohan-Hanky moments are super adorable...Especially the change in Monu's expressions when it suddenly pops out of his pocket...like in the thursday's epi...lolzzzπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†