Arnav cannot hear the truth from Khushi. Reasons - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by rima

i can't wait for that day too when shyam gets his punishment. but by then what will happen to khushi?

I've got the horrible feeling Arnav will only realise the truth after seeing Khushi finally snapping and confronting Shyam. And Shyam, finally realising Khushi doesn't love him, will hurt her in a "Well if I can't have her, NO ONE CAN" mindset.

I think for Arnav to truly sink to the depths of despair and realise the extent to which he's tortured an innocent Khushi, he has to see Shyam hurt her. I think that's the only way we'll get to see him beat up Shyam- which is something EVERYBODY is waiting for- like he did with those Nainital goons. 

All I know is that from the day when the Arnav-Realises-The-Truth Promo starts airing onwards, I'm going to be watching every episode with a box or two of Kleenex. ðŸ˜†

Edited by arisai - 11 years ago
Yes I do like this post and the comments.

I also think Anjali weakness should not be shown to endanger another human being's life and I wish Khushi does not allow love for a weak persons like Anjali destroy her life. This is disgusting  to see --- I would love to see Anjali suffer to avenge Khushi's suffering and for ASR's illtreatment and mistrust of her  - Would also love to see Anjali wiped off that idiotic smile of hers  and being pampered unneccessarily - what has she done really!!
Great post! I would like the CV's to make Shashi Gupta better now its been too long he was shown to hav some improvement a few months back but nothing now. I think it should be Shashi who tells Arnav😊
Originally posted by xxROSHxx

Great post! I would like the CV's to make Shashi Gupta better now its been too long he was shown to hav some improvement a few months back but nothing now. I think it should be Shashi who tells Arnav😊
i am waiting for that too. at least one person for khushi is needed
Originally posted by arisai

I've got the horrible feeling Arnav will only realise the truth after seeing Khushi finally snapping and confronting Shyam. And Shyam, finally realising Khushi doesn't love him, will hurt her in a "Well if I can't have her, NO ONE CAN" mindset.

I think for Arnav to truly sink to the depths of despair and realise the extent to which he's tortured an innocent Khushi, he has to see Shyam hurt her. I think that's the only way we'll get to see him beat up Shyam- which is something EVERYBODY is waiting for- like he did with those Nainital goons. 

All I know is that from the day when the Arnav-Realises-The-Truth Promo starts airing onwards, I'm going to be watching every episode with a box or two of Kleenex. ðŸ˜†

i am afraid what u said is going to happen. unless pushed to the extreme no result wil come out
Originally posted by sun2011

Yes I do like this post and the comments.

I also think Anjali weakness should not be shown to endanger another human being's life and I wish Khushi does not allow love for a weak persons like Anjali destroy her life. This is disgusting  to see --- I would love to see Anjali suffer to avenge Khushi's suffering and for ASR's illtreatment and mistrust of her  - Would also love to see Anjali wiped off that idiotic smile of hers  and being pampered unneccessarily - what has she done really!!
anjali definitely has a lot of growing up to do
Ya agree. He never trusted her...
What kushi said is ryt. I dont have to tell u anything...
Well said Rima... well said... why trust a guy who has nothing but doubted you from the first moment he laid his eyes on you... people ask why she gave shyam the chance to redeem himself... everyone is forgetting she repeatedly gave ASR chances... she thinks people are redeemable... Silly silly girl...

ASR has done some big mistakes like... pearl string breaking ... giving fashion show footage to media... threw her from second floor... called her gold digger repeatedly... almost kissed and then announced engagement to someone else (you just don't almost kiss a girl and 5 mins later announce your engagement to someone else... thats not how it works)... again called her gold digger... almost threw her out of his house because he couldn't face his feelings for her ... forcefully married her

Each and everytime khushi forgave him... she shouted but she also forgave... She'll also forgive him for forcefully marrying her... it's what she is... she forgives...

So is it shocking that she gave shyam a chance to redeem himself... she'd have told Arnav after the terrace scene but Anjali became pregnent... what was she supposed to do???...

Originally posted by apparnu123

Ya agree. He never trusted her...
What kushi said is ryt. I dont have to tell u anything...
exactly. loved it when she said that
Originally posted by samiya.tas

Well said Rima... well said... why trust a guy who has nothing but doubted you from the first moment he laid his eyes on you... people ask why she gave shyam the chance to redeem himself... everyone is forgetting she repeatedly gave ASR chances... she thinks people are redeemable... Silly silly girl...

ASR has done some big mistakes like... pearl string breaking ... giving fashion show footage to media... threw her from second floor... called her gold digger repeatedly... almost kissed and then announced engagement to someone else (you just don't almost kiss a girl and 5 mins later announce your engagement to someone else... thats not how it works)... again called her gold digger... almost threw her out of his house because he couldn't face his feelings for her ... forcefully married her

Each and everytime khushi forgave him... she shouted but she also forgave... She'll also forgive him for forcefully marrying her... it's what she is... she forgives...

So is it shocking that she gave shyam a chance to redeem himself... she'd have told Arnav after the terrace scene but Anjali became pregnent... what was she supposed to do???...

i am tired of making the same points in so many posts. u caught the points well