Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: rima

i am tired of making the same points in so many posts. u caught the points well

thanks dear and I'm tired of people repeatedly bashing khushi... 😡
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: samiya.tas

thanks dear and I'm tired of people repeatedly bashing khushi... 😡

whenever anyone bashes her, i wonder how fair they are. what has she ever done to deserve it except trying to protect everyone including the mighty asr
SamiyaIPKKND thumbnail

whenever anyone bashes her, i wonder how fair they are. what has she ever done to deserve it except trying to protect everyone including the mighty asr

ssame here dear... khushi is perfect the way she is... same as ASR... I love him the way he is... dark and twisted... he is fr better then the mama's boyz ahem,suraj and others... ruthless guy, bubli girl= great combination... I hate it when people bash them
MadzHhh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Agree & I believe he's scared because what he thinks he thinks but he's scared to confirm it 100% because that will shatter him xx
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: MadzHhh

Agree & I believe he's scared because what he thinks he thinks but he's scared to confirm it 100% because that will shatter him xx

wish they wud show him doing this. he is shattering khushi instead
gkoolans thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this sucks big time... i read your previous post and some how had missed so much factual information for such victims... thank you for this.

Rima KKG is a brave girl...but she is a 'girl' and therefore i agree with you regarding her reactions and all. Some how in the daily routine of watching the soap and being only the voyers/viewers we tend to ignore the shoes that the other person is in. KKG's reactions are pure and honest... she has no help. she has no support. her elder sis is so bloody involved in her life that she cant see how Shyam and ASR both are torturing her... it seems she is the only one looking/watching over Payal with no reciprocation.
KKG has her family to fall back on but the fact that she is an orphan and with her mama being paralysed and all she is totally alone and fights constantly against the desire to 'NEED' anyone else...she is learning to be independent and i often fear that females like KKG end up being hard hearted and extremely strong headed... ASR can save her from bitterness but unfortunately no matter how small the MU period is it is going to scar KKG for life...she shall always live in fear of what ASR can do to her if he thinks her wrong... She is being tainted and constantly illtreated...her confidence is shattering at a subconscious level...she might pull herself up after the depression but for life she shall be scared of being thought of in the wrong...that is too much trauma at the age of 19.i just hope that stupid ASR realizes and stops being a fool soon. I worry for little cute feisty KKG. 
Edited by gkoolans - 12 years ago
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: gkoolans

this sucks big time... i read your previous post and some how had missed so much factual information for such victims... thank you for this.

Rima KKG is a brave girl...but she is a 'girl' and therefore i agree with you regarding her reactions and all. Some how in the daily routine of watching the soap and being only the voyers/viewers we tend to ignore the shoes that the other person is in. KKG's reactions are pure and honest... she has no help. she has no support. her elder sis is so bloody involved in her life that she cant see how Shyam and ASR both are torturing her... it seems she is the only one looking/watching over Payal with no reciprocation.
KKG has her family to fall back on but the fact that she is an orphan and with her mama being paralysed and all she is totally alone and fights constantly against the desire to 'NEED' anyone else...she is learning to be independent and i often fear that females like KKG end up being hard hearted and extremely strong headed... ASR can save her from bitterness but unfortunately no matter how small the MU period is it is going to scar KKG for life...she shall always live in fear of what ASR can do to her if he thinks her wrong... She is being tainted and constantly illtreated...her confidence is shattering at a subconscious level...she might pull herself up after the depression but for life she shall be scared of being thought of in the wrong...that is too much trauma at the age of 19.i just hope that stupid ASR realizes and stops being a fool soon. I worry for little cute feisty KKG. 

i agee. though fictional i feel very protective ab how khushi is going to be treated
BlueSpirit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
100% Agree! 👍🏼 you have put my thoughts to words 👏😊 love your other post to! the one that has been linked in this one.
Olive_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Let's begin with Lucknow show

She told him the truth and he disbelieved her.

Anjali's anniversary. She said she brought the sweets and he told her she is looking for excuses to come back to Shantivan.

When she came to teach La, he again refused to believe her and claimed she will do anything for money.

When she came back to Shantivan when Anjali and Nani plotted to get her back during her engagement to shyam phase, he again said she has plotted to come back to the house.

There is not a single time when he has not doubted or mistrusted her.

If she tells Arnav his jeejaji has vested interest in her, his reaction will be one of absolute mistrust in her and far worse.

Do you think Khushi can tell any truth to ASR and he will believe her? HIS MISTRUST IS THE REASON SHE CAN'T TELL HIM ANYTHING.

That's why Khushi can't tell him the truth and neither does she owe him the truth for how he has treated her all along

The people she really owes the truth to is Anji and Nani and she cannot tell them for obvious reasons as they cherish shyam.

More reasons for why she can't tell the Shyam truth are in the following post:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2921040

I agree that it's due to his past reactions and behavior towards her that stops her from telling this truth. She also know how much they respect and love Shyam. She is just new to their family where as Shyam has been there longer so the family may believe him over her. Then there is the relationship between Arnav and Anjali and she was witness to that on Friday plus there is Anjali treating her husband llike God. The last thing Khushi want to do is cause a rift she more or less wants Shyam to change. That she think will be better than her revealing the truth.
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: april2003

I agree that it's due to his past reactions and behavior towards her that stops her from telling this truth. She also know how much they respect and love Shyam. She is just new to their family where as Shyam has been there longer so the family may believe him over her. Then there is the relationship between Arnav and Anjali and she was witness to that on Friday plus there is Anjali treating her husband llike God. The last thing Khushi want to do is cause a rift she more or less wants Shyam to change. That she think will be better than her revealing the truth.

exactly. if she was anyone but khushi things wud be different