Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simple100 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey waitingg for nxt updte.!! and want to knw if u hv written and oder os/ss or ff ob virika !! wud luv to read dt!!😉
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: simple100

hey waitingg for nxt updte.!! and want to knw if u hv written and oder os/ss or ff ob virika !! wud luv to read dt!!😉

Sorry for a very late reply, Simple. Thanks for reading my FF.

Yup...have written a few other things on JV. PM on its way 😃

ayesha_80 thumbnail
Hey Guys...

I know some of you are waiting for the update...have been getting regular PMs to post the next part. Well...i'm sorry for this delay. Was busy in some issues...and then wrote that JV OS on cancer track...so, couldn't update this FF.

Since i've dedicated this FF to the rockstar performer, KT...and his b'day is also in a few days...so I'll try my best to update before it. Itna toh banta hai, boss...right na? ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜†

Thanks a lot for the encouragment n the much needed motivation. Hope it always continues like this...

aa_mnhs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so do u plan to update on his next birthday? ;) just kidding. update when ever you want :) it'll definitely be worth the wait
ayesha_80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aa_mnhs

so do u plan to update on his next birthday? ;) just kidding. update when ever you want :) it'll definitely be worth the wait

😆  SARAHHH, u kno very well that I was on an OS writing n post making spree...so, didn't find the time to write the update. But now, since the show has taken a turn in a different direction, i'm hoping to concentrate here..😳

Waisey, me like ur idea of updating on KT's next b'day 😉 What say, should i take a year break here?? 😆

ayesha_80 thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolgurl

add me in ur PM list

Sure, buddy...n thanks, u've reminded me that i have to update my PM list also 😳
aa_mnhs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayesha_80

😆  SARAHHH, u kno very well that I was on an OS writing n post making spree...so, didn't find the time to write the update. But now, since the show has taken a turn in a different direction, i'm hoping to concentrate here..😳

Waisey, me like ur idea of updating on KT's next b'day 😉 What say, should i take a year break here?? 😆

A year break...NO WAY :p I'm already trying hard to fight my impatience ;)