Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayesha_80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: sabeeha

Good girl! Hope i can make ur wait worth it, though 😉 

I'm keeping my fingers crossed. And like i said...as long as i can do justice to the stories...i'll continue.😳

Well...JV's paths will cross...how, why...that will become clear in the next update. As for Jaiswal...he's here to stay in this JV tale (for some time atleast)...

Will surely PM you. Thanks again...😃 

relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
holy shit AYESHA! where have you been woman????

I missed you..

i cant wait to read this. will be back to give my feedback 🤗
Edited by -Yamz- - 12 years ago
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Yamz-

holy shit AYESHA! where have you been woman????

I missed you..

i cant wait to read this. will be back to give my feedback 🤗

Heyyy Yamini 🤗

Aww...really?? I'm sooo happy today...i was sure that no one wud even rememeber me now...but the msgs n all...i'm really at a loss of words today! And u can't imagine how much i've missed you girls... this place...the JV/KT-KD gang..and the whole fun n masti.

To cut the long story short...wasn't well...and wasn't in a position to come ol. Am a bit better now...and voila...am back here 😃 
Edited by ayesha_80 - 12 years ago
ayesha_80 thumbnail
Originally posted by: blueberries.

Wow...it sounds pretty interesting. It is really good! 🤗
Plz continue soon and pm me!

Thanks, buddy! Glad that you liked the intro of my story...hope i can keep your interest intact.

Will update soon...and will surely PM you 😊
relentless. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayesha_80

Heyyy Yamini 🤗

Aww...really?? I'm sooo happy today...i was sure that no one wud even rememeber me now...but the msgs n all...i'm really at a loss of words today! And u can't imagine how much i've missed you girls... this place...the JV/KT-KD gang..and the whole fun n masti.

To cut the long story short...wasn't well...and wasn't in a position to come ol. Am a bit better now...and voila...am back here 😃 

Of courseee! i was just thinking of you last week, like where's ayesha..and will she be back online or not :( Its so good to have you back 🤗

OMG what exactly happened to you? :O 
A lot happened with me as well on this website and stuff regarding people..will PM you about it 😳
ayesha_80 thumbnail
relentless. thumbnail
just some issues...though petty but disappointed me big time 😆

anyway its nothing concerning the people...for the rest i'm Pming you! :)

i cant believe you're online...YAY! 🤗
ayesha_80 thumbnail
^^ Aww!! Okayyy...and YAYYY from my side too. It feels good to be back 😊
relentless. thumbnail
🤗

i can see you are still using my KD siggy...that's adorable ðŸ˜³
Edited by -Yamz- - 12 years ago
relentless. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayesha_80

Important Points and Disclaimer(s):

1.     I'm taking a creative liberty in the FF...of showing KT as Viren as well as Shantanu...but this is NOT a double role...neither are the two related. Take them as separate individuals...ho have their own looks, personalities and personality traits. Yes...they look similar, but NOT identical...and hence, for an onlooker, they have a strong resemblance with each other...but can be identified differently. Since KT has and is playing both these characters...I wanted to incorporate his diversity in ONE place...and hence, this FF features both. Hope I haven't confused you guys...and have been able to clarify this very important point'

2.      I really don't wanna start any fight in the forum as to which couple is better and which is not. I'm writing a story, which revolves around these two couples, how they meet and their journey together. IF my readers start bashing the actors, characters...i'd discontinue the FF without any second thoughts. Just a humble request...like we have different characters in a show...give this FF a chance as well. I'm nothing without the readers, their feedback and their valuable inputs, and if they won't be satisfied...there would be no reason for me to write...so, it all depends on you guys. Like always, I'd be waiting for your comments, criticism and feedback!

3.     The story is based in Chandigadh (JV) and Mumbai (KS). I don't have any idea of these places (except what we see in movies in shows), so, my knowledge is very limited

4.     This is the first time I'm writing a joint FF...am quite excited, as well as nervous. Hope I don't disappoint you guys...you've always been extremely supportive and encouraging...hope the same continues for this FF also. 😳

This FF is a tribute to KARAN TACKER...an immensely talented actor...as per me, the best amongst the current lot. His sheer brilliance in acting...his expressions, voice modulation, the way he emotes...everything is SUPERB!!! After ages, I've become a FAN of a male actor...Tacker is defo a complete package!! So, this one's a tribute to those characters n couples, who have touched my heart...thanks to KT n his lead gals of both, EHM and RBO!

LOL...This got long as usual. So, without any further delay...let's start the rollercoaster ride of LWFAW!! Hope you guys enjoy...

LOVE WILL FIND A WAY!!! (Virika-Shanak FF)

Part 1: Crossing Each Other's Paths:

Chandigadh:

"Congratulations, Mr. Vadera. This was a very difficult case but it seemed like a cakewalk for you."...There was a spark in Viren's eyes, as a Senior Lawyer came to congratulate him on achieving another milestone in his career.

Barrister Viren Singh Vadhera...the elder son of the prestigious Vadera family of Chandigadh...a family of lawyers! He recently joined his family firm, after attaining a law degree from the leading International Law School in London. He's always been an exceptional student, graduated with honors...and has a streak for winning n only winning. If perfection could be defined in people...then Viren could easily top the list...as he is an ideal grandson, perfect son and bro...and a very kind hearted and humble person. A perfect combination of good looks and brain...this lawyer boy carries himself with sheer grace. His father died when Viren was very young...hence, he had to grow up many years in advance and that maturity and sensibility now defines his personality. He is the right hand of his grandfather...his hope...his pride!

Viren thanked his senior for his wishes, and he continued walking out of the court room, towards the car, with his firm's junior lawyers, and his clients...when he heard...

"This is complete injustice. I won't let this happen...I'll file an appeal against the verdict. So what if he is powerful...I will not let him ruin our lives. Mr. Jaiswal...this fight is still on. I, Jeevika Chaudhry,  won't sit in peace till I get justice for myself and my family... "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mumbai:

"Yes Rahul...the meeting is fixed post lunch...I have another quickie to attend before it...I'll be back in the office by 2 pm. You please go through the files once again...and save the presentation on your laptop as well. Yeah...I've emailed you the final version. Thanks..."

Shantanu Khandelwal was talking on his iPhone's handsfree, giving instructions to his team member, while steering the car towards the client's office for an important meeting.

Shantanu Khandelwal...or Shaan...an architect by profession. A smart, handsome and dynamic young man...who loved his profession...a master of all the lines, curves and dimensions that take material to transform into a modern structure.  An odd one out in the rich and famous K-family...he lives life on his own terms...and this is precisely the reason why he is not with his family in Australia, handling his dad's huge construction empire...but is in India, managing the business, that was shut down decades back when his dad completely shifted the business and family to Australia. After doing his Masters in Architecture, Shaan worked with his dad and elder bro for nearly six months, but he felt his hands were tied there, when it came to the working style, autonomy and decision making. Thus, after a lot of convincing, he moved back to Mumbai...with a challenge to revive the business here. However, along with other things, he was allowed to move out on the condition that his Daadi would go and live with him. And thus...here he was...in Mumbai...with a tough challenge rolled up in his sleeve.   

Moving the car on the busy road, he halted the car as the light turned red...and leaned slightly towards the left to take something out of the dashboard...and just as he opened it...BANGGG!!!

A strong noise of cars screeching, along with a loud scream...and for a split second, he went blank...

Firstly welcome back ayesha! i missed your FF's and writing on this forum. There are very few people who write so well and express so effortlessly..and you are one of them :)

I have never watched RBO, but i'm so sure that KT was awesome even there 😳 Probably i was too blindly in love with Sameer-avni from Love ne..that i couldn't relate to shantanu-khanak 😆 but after reading your analysis about shantanu khandelwal, i'm impressed with his character and i wish in a way i had given the show a try..

your FF is out of this world :OOO OMG that last line in the JV part kinda freaked me out..Jeevika is in conversation with Jaiswal? :OOO i can't wait to read more..and how both the couples will meet 😳

Continue SOON :D

P.S --> even i think JV are badly ruined in EHM atm...i hope the makers realise that they have TONS of potential