It was written so beautifully 
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
yes . yes and yes loved the update awsome ...keep on writting
nazibah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh that was beautiful I could feel Arnavs pain thank you sooo much for the PM😊 Edited by nazibah - 12 years ago
Loved it!!! Ufff,I so want 'Beauty and the Beast' kind of stories!! Dark love-stories are thrilling!!😍

You rocked again,Haffie!!πŸ‘
ASR6262 thumbnail
amazing awesome i love it thank u so much for pm meπŸ€—
PollyTrolly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I loved it. Amazing! πŸ‘
-Xpress- thumbnail
Now that was awesome...how arnav took khushi home so much romantic(from my view hehehe)..

looking forward to ur other works do update them as well..

thanks for the pm..

take care
Banginbengali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG Eviffie back with a bang AGAIN!! πŸ˜‰ Lol lmao...so cute!!

Okay I am gonna say what I keep on sayin...you just blow me away...the emotions you portray is so raw...love it!! πŸ‘

Poor Arnav baby can't find his Khushi (literally) lol...the way he was searchin for her ...callin her...questionin himself why he was so rude to her was so nicely written!! Kind of glad Khushi left...he finally gets the pain! πŸ˜‰

The medow scene...God it was so beautiful πŸ‘...Arnav tellin Khushi to come back n her sayin no...was just oh so sweet..her bein at peace n Arnav seein how happy she was...uff...n the line let me go, I wanna be free...n Arnav sayin no...seriously BRILLIANT!!

Arnav fallin to the ground was another favorite part for me!! Him finally realizin he can't live without Khushi was a sweet realization...n the search like how he thought of the mandir first n then her house...Khushi sayin that no  i wann astay here n Arnavs line "I dont care" πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ..I just absolutely loved this line n not wannin to play the 20 question game lol...uff Arnav pickin Khushi up n makin up his mind to h*** with everythin hes not gonna let Khushi leave... I died!!πŸ˜›

Eviffie amazin OS as usual...nice heart wrenchin take...n I miss you...haven't talked to you forever...hope all is well n you gave your mom great company lol!! πŸ˜† thanks for the PM!! <3 yea!!
Edited by Banginbengali - 12 years ago
haminasto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
that was really wonderful!!!!
Arnav has his priorities just apt here.