Fan Fictions

--Sobi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hai...Haffie...another dedication to me...I am in seventh heaven I guess!!πŸ˜ƒ

I couldnt figure what u had copied...b/c I just loved the whole thing...finally someone else also plans to write on Arnav asking forgiveness in his own style!!

Btw my OS was short...and yours was just perfect...the way you portrayed their emotions was just amazing...their feelings and their thoughts...were just penned down superbly!!

And u r rute about one thing...that even I dont want Khushi to forgive Arnav that easily...he has to fry a lot of papads before he gets what he wants!!

P.S. You dont need to reply to me unless you are really free...b/c its ok with me if you reply or not...regarding ur busy schedule these days!!😊

And yeah please go and pray...and pray for me too!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PrincessD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
nice, continue soon😊 cnt get enuf of ur writings😊
smileyhug7679 thumbnail
Very nice.
S wat ever it is he want her to be with him

That subtle emotions frokushi when he said he destroyed those papers was a very nice and cute
shadesofme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
SedonaScarlet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
If only Arnav saw sense in IPKKND too like he does in your FF but he seems to ignore her innocence WAY too much ! :/

You cant really blame Khushi ,can you?I'd forget my name too if Arnav Singh Raizada set his mind on making me forgive him via seducing me ;D

I hope Khushi wont forgive him easily though -I dont want him to grovel on his knees or anything but wouldnt hurt if things didnt go his way one in a while right? πŸ˜‰
I mean he ALWAYS gets his way and then gets away with everything coz he's HOT XD

Loved it!!!!! Ofcourse,that goes without saying! πŸ˜ƒ
Continue soon PLEASE?Pretty please?? πŸ˜³
Yellow. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful update.. thank god khushi didnt forgive him fully,... he needs to suffer a little for hurting her😳
yusam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG... I TINK ILL TOO KEEP MY HAND ON MY HEART... THTS HOW URE MAKING ME FEEEL... ;) THNKU SOOO MUCH FOR THE PM HAFFFIEEE... :D
aycma98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
"You know your only mine." sighhh...😍

you had me dreaming Haffie... and trust me, it's not good.. it leads to... ☺️ ahh forget it!

i lovee it. i loveee it. i looveee it!!! at least now that shyam is out the picture...

arnav and khushi sitting under a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G, first comes love, then comes marriage... well in their case, first comes romantic scenes, then comes the runaway marriage, then comes khushi with a baby carriage! :D

LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
very sweet
ASR6262 thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘love it awesome part thank u for pm meπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Edited by ASR6262 - 12 years ago