Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KaJen_addiction thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
very nice part!
so Armaan nd Riddhima r friends now! gr8!!!
i think Armaan has fallen 4 her!
cont soon
thnx 4 pm

~Sunita~

diyaa1pk thumbnail
Nice and sweet...contnu soon
ARKJ_4EVER thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Afia...hi ..sorry couldn't comment on the previous part also but both were so awesome!!! love them both...

haha so first day of Armaan n that difference in opinion about forever talk was great!!! well most of the time u don't know the meaning of Forever , a while u think u know but it's not necessarily that nah...
then Riddhima's character is amazing!!!
Aww they became friends...n the rain!!! love it...surely something has changed!!
Oh so sad for Riddhima , she really endured a lot n that requires lots of courage n strength, she's indeed brave!!
Sahar also is really a very nice friend...well considering she has given a chance for Armaan to drop Riddhima homeπŸ˜†...Aww Armaan's so cute when asking for Riddhima's number...love the parts!!!!
Thanks 4 the pm
Take care

P.S hope your first day at your new school went well :D

cont soon
πŸ€—
Pranishta
-Afia- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Dear Diary

Today I met this guy Armaan Malik. At first I thought he's one of those jerks, but I was wrong. We did have our little scene in Miss D's class, but who I met after that was someone totally different. He asked me about my life & without thinking I told him everything, almost everything. What surprised me was when he promised me that he'll always be there for me. Not everyday do you meet a guy who promises you this right? I hardly know this guy & there was no reason for me to believe him but I did when I looked him in the eye. He dropped me off home & he seems like a nice guy. I want to trust him but I can't not after what happened the last time I trusted a guy. I really miss Mom & Dad  I wish they were here then I wouldn't have to go through all this'.

I wasn't going to update anything but i'm getting bore here sitting alone & staring at the hospital walls

Have you guys ever noticed how boring hospital walls are? I think they need some color. Anyways so as i was saying  this is a dairy entry of Riddhima. I'll be posting a lot these as the story goes. 

My School is really really hard these days & i know this is a  really small entry but my brain isn't working right now all i can think about is hot chocolate i wish i could get it. some advice never let your friends stay over night with you in hospital they are of no use they would just sleep on the extra bed,  have food, play Xbox 360 & Skip school & say we're doing this for you πŸ€” so yeah coming back to this read if you want to & don't if you don't want to πŸ˜† this is really lame nothing that you don't know just that she writes it in her diary Okay I'm done here

Good Morning 

P.S PM'S will be sent Later 

Edited by Wish_Al - 11 years ago
-Afia- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..Ashi_KaJen..

I cant believe u actually targetted me for not edittng my reserves :O

Im pathetically busy Afiaaa! Hmmphhh I iz Gussa with Juuu
Badda Waalaa..Jaa Katti!

and im not edittng but qouting the res. since my phone is acting gay with edittng the comments. dont mind..tere hi comments zyada ho rahe hai :P

Okay So like always I loved the part...
from them meeting in the Cafe to the walk..the confession ..the dropping off to home..
especially the window scene was really cute :)

just a lil suggestion...
Just slow down the pace of the story a bit or make the scenes more descriptive so the pace of the story will be balanced.
like in the first part itself Riddhima first dislked Armaan and they bickered. then the show down in class and then he asks her for a walk and she surprisingly agrees and whatever happened after that..u getting the point?

just make the scenes more descriptive of their feelings and whats going on in their minds..give more reasoning for the acttons and reactions.
the plot will look much more relatable.
sorry if that was a lil harsh. bt since ur putting so much into this ff so i thought of suggesting u this to make it even more better

take care :)

I Know i should slow down I've been telling myself that but i just really wanna finish it soon but now i'll try & go slow & be more descriptive πŸ˜Š
-Afia- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Redrose21

Awesome FF.
Pls continue soon & add me in your PM list.

Thank you πŸ˜Š
-Afia- thumbnail

Thank you πŸ˜Š
-Afia- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -harneet.gill-

amazing ff
and nice part
cont soon

harneet <3

Thank you πŸ˜Š
-Afia- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hotKaJen

very nice part!
so Armaan nd Riddhima r friends now! gr8!!!
i think Armaan has fallen 4 her!
cont soon
thnx 4 pm

~Sunita~

He has not fallen for her he would soon but right now they're just friends