Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pikudika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Opti

He seemed proud that she was a businessman's wife but is he proud that she is a businesswoman in her own right? We'll have to wait till this misunderstanding clears to know that.  I am not in favour of destroying a man completely in order to resurrect him. I would have preferred that they showed us a sensible ASR who keeps digging deeper because of the obvious contradictions but getting forestalled by theslimy Shyam who keep playing one upon the other without their realising it. At present we are seeing an ASR who has not gone beyond that terrace scene.   

agreed, But remember he did not hear the entire terrace scene, had he held on to a couple of more minutes, there would have been no MU.  He seems to be missing all the vital clues by just a couple of minutes - hand grabbing by shyam at the HR act, grabbing Khushi during the sangeet act, etc I dont think we can actually hope for a "sensible" ASR as there is no reasoning with his actions. If he was sensible, he would have put 2 and 2 together and realised that Khushi was engaged to "shyam" and he actually caught his jijaji a few times near Khushi's house.  Right now, he is not thinking at all.  hopefully, we will see the comeback of the self-proclaimed"dimaag"😆

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: AyeReKhushi

I don't actually know what he said...I have trouble understanding his dialogues sometimes...I wish he would speak more loudly/clearly. That's my one and only complaint about Barun...a tiny one but I honestly hate it when I have to rewatch a scene 10 times to get what he is saying...and still sometimes it is hard to know.

I agree with you. He does need to concentrate on this aspect. Maybe the next time he is interviewed this can be conveyed to him so that he can work on it.
DiamondLife thumbnail
those words spoke by ASR on friday..were the worst words i felt HURT...😭

I did not like he stopped her dabba service.
I want CVs to make Khushi ..a business woman in future. Gautam Hegde wrote education for Gopi..why not here???
DiamondLife thumbnail
Originally posted by: Opti

I agree with you. He does need to concentrate on this aspect. Maybe the next time he is interviewed this can be conveyed to him so that he can work on it.

I too have hard times sometimes he speaks so fast..can't understand clearly and have to rewatch several times..

I am still unclear about firdays words.
I know hw told her "yahan to anyway u have made me life hell.."
But i did not get that shuklaji's part..
Opti thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rita.C

hi Opti,

I think he is just angry, that's all and saying things he does not mean... he simply wants to provoke her to the max to be able to get her to react etc... it is eating him away, the whole issue of Shyam. he is too afraid i think to ask her, in fear that she will admit to her affair with Shyam and yet he wants to say and think the worst possible things about her... because his fury and pain is ever present...
I honestly dont think he will stop her from anything if they are together in mind and spirit

So for his own self preservation he is endangering her preservation.  If his mind has already found her guilty of having the affair then I cant understand the logic for not spelling it out.  He has used far worse words at her.  Should it not make him wonder why is she still demanding an explanation when she was seen with Shyam just minutes before? Would Shyam not have told her that they were caught by Arnav. Does he think that she is getting some kick it making him blurt out what he had seen and hence he is steadfastly holding on to what he had seen?  The CVs have successfully made Arnav look like an idiot and Khushi look like an insensitive woman in this track. 
-monalisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysterygirl123

Opti... thats not what he said.

He said : "Meri zindagi ke saath kuch to dhang ka karo" ...meaning " do atleast something worthwhile with my life" ...i.e you ve already messed up my life completely and made it hell; by not coming to office and showing me your face there, you can atleast give me peace for sometime"

He did not say " apni zindagi ke saath kuch too dhang ka karo"

I agree; I think he said, "apni zindagi ke saath kuch to dhang ka karoon" (meaning he was trying to fix his own life by asking her not to come to the office). 
Then he goes on to say "kuch bhi kar loon, tumhen is kamre se to nikaal nahin sakta. Yahaan par you have made my life hell anyway".  
He was talking about his life not hers. 
Opti thumbnail
Originally posted by: GalwayGirl

Good post!

I actually thought the topic name was directed towards us viewers!😆😆

I think I'll have to apply that to myself for I have wasted quite a lot of hours in front of the PC today.

I have long given up thinking that every dialogue said in the serial is well thought out!😕

The point is, he has a bunch of people enjoying his money in RM, but all his frustration is only towards Khushi!  Saala characterization pura Kharab hain!

I am told that he had asked her to do something worthwhile with his life. Although I find the wording a little strange (how can anyone do something worthwhile with another person's life) I'll accept he meant to say "Spare me of your presence at least in my office".