Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

New entry will help Khushi understand Arnav (Page 2)

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Lets hope some good comes out of this new entry! It will be a welcome distraction I guess! Like our NK was! Still miss the guy, He was SO high energy!

.Phoenix. Goldie
.Phoenix.
.Phoenix.

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ranjitha

Mishti has mentioned that we will get to peep in to Arnav's FLASHBACKS and the only way to it is through the stories that the new entry might share with Khushi... SO yeah... ClapClap

i thought Mishti was referring to the fact that Arnav will grow fond of the children Khushi is teaching, and so this will evoke some flashbacks of his childhood

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

ranjitha IF-Dazzler
ranjitha
ranjitha

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Ranjitha - dear - your siggy tells me you the same Ranjitha ..
Welcome to the fandom of BArun Sobti Hug

Dii I had replied to you in that earlier post itself... I'm the RNian Ranjitha Hug

Guess our likes and dislikes have remained consistent over sooo many years Big smile

And I just noticed that since the beginning, you haven't changed the font or the color you use in your posts LOLLOLLOL

sunaina02

ranjitha IF-Dazzler
ranjitha
ranjitha

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Phoenix.

i'm preventing myself from supporting this because if Khushi understands Arnav, then she wouldn't hold a grudge against him and will never leave RM. Then we won't have the 'Devdas' track Confused
So i'm going to assume her involvement is to learn about Shyam and slowly clear the misunderstanding, and also for Manoroma to finally see that Payal is the daughter-in-law she always wanted.
Wink

Arnav understands Khushi pretty well, but did this stop him from showing his anger or frustration? Did it even help him TRUST her?

Understanding Arnav will not stop Khushi from holding a grudge against him, but these two people need to understand each other at least to an extent before Khushi leaves Arnav (If that is what's gonna happen after 6 months).. Else no matter how much Arnav tries, Khushi will not be able to forgive Arnav, because then there will be no chance for her to UNDERSTAND him ConfusedConfused

Even if this is not the reason for the new entry, I hope CVs don't waste her on PayAsh... I'm least bothered about them at the moment... I want CVs to concentrate on ArHi till May 8th... Later, once MU is cleared they can concentrate on PayAsh, or Mamijee or even the Prakash brothers... THey can get a suspence track on why Prakash brothers keep changing time to time Dead

--sumana13--

prathikri IF-Dazzler
prathikri
prathikri

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
you are right.. CV's are doing all this to show kushi what kind of a person ASR is & how he was before he became ASR.. I am definitely looking forward to this track coz i have always wondered how arnav was in his childhood days..
ranjitha IF-Dazzler
ranjitha
ranjitha

Posted: 08 April 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Phoenix.

Mishti has mentioned that we will get to peep in to Arnav's FLASHBACKS and the only way to it is through the stories that the new entry might share with Khushi... SO yeah... ClapClap

i thought Mishti was referring to the fact that Arnav will grow fond of the children Khushi is teaching, and so this will evoke some flashbacks of his childhood

Yaar there are a lot of things that AUDIENCE know about ARNAV, but Khushi doesn't...
Now I want Khushi also to know ARNAV and his childhood and not just the Audience...
ARNAV is not a person who shares his feelings with anyone, so Khushi can get to know these things only through others and that other person might be the new entry ... hopefully Big smile

--sumana13--

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Originally posted by sunaina02

Ranjitha - dear - your siggy tells me you the same Ranjitha ..
Welcome to the fandom of BArun Sobti Hug

Dii I had replied to you in that earlier post itself... I'm the RNian Ranjitha Hug

Guess our likes and dislikes have remained consistent over sooo many years Big smile

And I just noticed that since the beginning, you haven't changed the font or the color you use in your posts LOLLOLLOL

You must have , but i was in vacation away from my home ( now in Canada) for last two weeks so did not log in except once .

So nice to see you here and your right , we always have the ability to spot the best on TV Big smile

yes am still bold and blue LOL

Coming to the topic - your post says all - Khushi still needs to understand Arnav better .

--sumana13--

..Suhana.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Suhana..
..Suhana..

i hope the new entry.would be more close to arnav.who saw his softer side...and hence her closeness with arnav.can cause khushi jelaous.may be then khushi would realize that ye dhak-dhak aur acidity ki wajah hei ki wo arnav se pyaar karthi hei.hope she realizes her feelings for him...
agar she enters as aakash's friend.then cv's can also show the girl playing cupid between akash and payal and not arnav and khushi.that would be worse if its a new entry bring it on but.seriously want the girl to act as cupid between arnav and khushi and not between payal and aakash..wish NK comes back...kash wo wapas aajatha.want to see the jealous in arnav when NK was close to khushi,...HE WAS DAMN jealous..
i want to see the same feeling in khushi too...hope so this new entry.can cause that feeling in khushi...
it would to be love to watch if that happens...

having trust in cv's just wanna say hope for the best...
Smile
Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13---Koeli_Appy-

Go to top