Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arnav is wrong, Is Khushi right? - Page 24

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: bhuva123

i am confused , really   my one crime makes me criminal.?   what i did is crime, i agree , but why i did that crime doesn't play any role before judging me..  how pure my intentions be but  an act alone can state me as criminal.. ..situations doesn't matter at all . then why i be good all the time when a single act is going to decide what i am..

physical abuse is wrong  but can we say that when  khushi  or anjali slaps shyam
forced marriage is wrong but with that we can say arnav is a criminal.. i don't think so

no offence just my view...

Totally agreed with you...when you commit so called Crime...it is motive to that matters...to me when a person does something against law..he is pardonable to extent when his motive is good and he feels remorse..again thats my POV...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Loved your post and agree with you.

As they say "Two Wrongs Can Not Make A Right".

The ball was rolled the day Khushi and the Gupta's decided to keep quite about Shaym.

If the Raizada's or Asr has knowledge about this and not believed at 1st then found out the real truth about Shaym. They would have been responsible. Now the Gupta's are the one who are responsible.

No matter how much the cv's justify by showing Asr in wrong light will make Khushi's silence any less pardonable. 

Asr was wrong to get married to her with out letting her know the reason and with out confronting her. 
DiamondLife thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: serialjunkie

[

Idiots of course!!
Because All criminals are at the end of the day Royal Idiots!! ๐Ÿ˜†

No not yet, ASR does not realize he is an idiot yet. He just thinks he has this super intelligent master plan in hand to beat the crap out of his BIL Wait till the rug gets pulled from under him.
Then he will get promoted to khushi's status - ie he will be crowned the Royal Idiot who married an idiot.
๐Ÿ˜›

U just won my heart with these 2 posts!!!
ASR is Royal idiot!!! He brought shyam's lover under same roof..How convenient provider he is to his BIL..He has married her only for 6 months๐Ÿ˜ฒ ..what is the logic๐Ÿ˜• What that girl will do after 6 months??? What answer he has to both families???

Very truly said: He has not realized he is an idiot!!! His EGO...
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
@ riti4 u... love all your replies,,n I agree with ya 100 %

@bhuva123...bang on buddy!!! 

As ritu says,,the motive is so much important!! Khushi shpuld not hav married,,ASR,she should have gone back to Laxmi nagar along with Payal,, where buaji would protect her n bring in another traitor as PG,, n try forcing her to get married to the guys!

what ASR did, if even he is arrested for the so called crime, khushi woul go and speak in his defence, coz she knows,,, that he is not all wrong...
ThanuAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Totally agree wid u ๐Ÿ‘
Both r equally wrong and I dunt want only Arnav to regret later 
I want both Arnav and Khushi for being wrong 
tttttt1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: riti4u

Totally agreed with you...when you commit so called Crime...it is motive to that matters...to me when a person does something against law..he is pardonable to extent when his motive is good and he feels remorse..again thats my POV...

Hai riti

Good morning

We have been discussing since yesterday i guess

K s i feeI forcing an 18yr oId girI into a bad marriage just so that his sister who is doubIe her age cannot take the fact her marriage is faIiure/ bad , i dont see good intensions again my pov

@bhuva

Even if we discuss that , the issue of arnav never questioning or giving her a chance to expIain weighs down on him

Even criminaIs get a chance to expIain before the verdict

The reasn here is he assumes she has a affair with his biI , i dnt think this reason is strng enugh to condone the domestic and emtinaI vioIence the girI is being subjected to- again this is if the characters are reaI,and IegaIIy speaking

No offence intended , no offence taken
Edited by tttttt1 - 12 years ago
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Sevpuri

ASR is inhumane..he is even worse than Shyam ..Lets go and inform IBF about this.Aww but Khushi is flawless queen and absolute sati savetri. How can we forget that ever ? Its NEVER her fault..What is the worst part is ? She never realises when she is wrong..The most annoying part is making someone do pooja forcefully..I mean WTH. !! If ASR is an atheist why make him do pooja  like that..Then interrupting in someone party like that..And ofcourse making someone drink some JuIIce cause she thought he was doing black magic and throwing hot tea.,,She can ofcourse kill someone but cant be blamed cause she is naive..Aww..

But ofcourse all these are nothing compared to what ASR did ..I agree...But her character..I mean what  kind of 2 year personality does she have sometimes..Weird !! She acts like a clown but then the next day she again starts her yawnworthy bhashans .I really feel her characterisation is weak   .It  has no charm..I have seen 1000 such bubbly characters but Khushi's is much more unrealistic. Most of the   time shedoes stupidity which isnt funny at all...Otherwise its ASR saving her and as a result her dhak dhak starts or its ASR being cruel and then she starts crying or giving bhashans..ASR is an idiot..But he is he can sometimes do things other stupidity..But  Khushi is all dhak dhak or rona dhona or bhashan..

yes, definitely ASR can do other things than stupidity. Like stand and watch his BIL talking to his wife and not react - that is MAHAN I tell you
and yes khushi is an idiot who should be forced to marry ASR - what the!! why can't she just sit quietly in the RM and accept that she has to sit still till the 6 months are over and then be shown the door. Come on, any girl who marries a sexy guy like ASR should be able to do that, right?
I agree her antics are so overboard when in fact she should sit there and accept her reality.

Oh and ASR forcing her to marry her - thats jsut an inconsequential detail to move the story forward. but khushi's antics and idiocy - oh no, we cannot let that happen to move the story forward.

great application of sensible logic here.
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: uniquebluerose

Dear ...
My intention was never to offend you...and you have no idea what getting offended is

I and some of the Khushi supporters have been a at receiving end for long!!!!

We have been name called as bashers, Mahila Morch and some speacialits etc.

I have been directly been said as a person without humor and does not value relatioships because i say i do not like Arnav manhandling Khushi!!

I wonder what would have happened had you been you Khushi fan at the receiving end on blames that you don't know about relathioships!!!

Hi there!

Of course I agree with u ...just because one supports Khushi or criticizes Arnav  , they do not becum Mahila Morcha or Arnav hater or basher

but I hope u wil also agree dat just becoz one likes male character more they do not becum "Women becuming Women's enemy" or luking out for a chance with the "ACTOR" playing male lead...It s easy 2 pass judgements on others but difficult 2 b judicious!
Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: BigIPKKNDFan

Both Arnav and Khushi hesitate to speak up about Shyam, because in case the other person doesn't know, they will reveal the dirt that is Shyam, who is an integral part of Anjali's life, and the Raizada family.  After all, in Indian society, in Indian familes, the damaad or jeeja is given a lot of importance, and really pampered because his happiness determines the daughter/sister's happiness.

Lets not forget we are watching an Indian serial, about Indian families.

So since both are trying to protect, neither is really wrong.  The circumstances are such.  Only thing that is wrong is the excessive anger that Arnav's character has.  But that is his characteristic that the entire story is based on.

So no wrongs or rights here !!!!

The issue is not comparable wrongs here. The issue is criminality versus idiocy. For drama's sake please enjoy the show and ignore the fact that what ASR did is criminal and what khushi did is idiotic. that will definitely help the cognitive dissonance most of the forum seems to suffer from.
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
okay.. ๐Ÿคฃ

zoha stop drool talking! that's all i gotta say! ๐Ÿ˜†

bye! ๐Ÿคฃ