Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arnav is wrong, Is Khushi right? - Page 17

riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ttt1

@ritu

So it is not a forced marriage in the first pIace?

The meaning of forced marriage is cmpeIIed to marry under certain circumstances here it is payaI's marriage

😛 Hey there.. I just said it was for her to take decision..she could have trusted payash relation..or have faith in elders of her family...but instead she trusted arnav at that point..😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: riti4u

To make one point clear here... I am not compairing their flaws as equal... I didnt say she made an equal mistake...she didnt..and never I said that arnav's mistake was not bigger...I just said that I dont agree that he is criminal ..thats all.. well you can say I have been partial towards him from the start..but just criminal word made me quite sad.. thats it...otherwise..wud not hav entered this discussion.. Just putting my views..with this I rest my case..have real work to do..😃

understood.
the word criminal is for reality.
for your enjoyment of the show, you dont need to bring in reality.
but if we bring in real discussions of right and wrong then reality will creep in and with that some unpleasant and unpalatable truths about what is being shown.
no offense intended, and none taken. enjoy your real world and work 😛
Johny.S.Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
JUST ENJOY THE SERIAL FRIENDS . IF U START THINKING WHOSE SIDE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE IS THERE, KHUSHIJI' S OR ASR'S. SOON THERE WILL BE 2 TEAMS HERE. TEAM KKGSR AND TEAM ASR. LOL...😛 😛 😆 Edited by johny05081989 - 12 years ago
SeerialLoops thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: sunaina02

We are enjoying the drama , Aint we ?

You said it right  Smriti - in reality what ASR did is criminal and Khushi is constantly being shown as a complete idiot .

The fact that you posted in red , large font and bold - my sarcasm has hit at the right place  😆

Your penchant for disdain towards fellow human beings but exemplary understanding towards fictional characters is truly remarkable.  I sincerly applaud you.👏👏
enigma17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

😛 Hey there.. I just said it was for her to take decision..she could have trusted payash relation..or have faith in elders of her family...but instead she trusted arnav at that point..😃

Really? Trust is the word that springs to your mind?
This is the very same man who destroyed her sister's marriage once before and you think Khushi agreed to his blackmail out of trust? Did we even watch the same episode?
serialjunkie thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sunaina02

We are enjoying the drama , Aint we ?

You said it right  Smriti - in reality what ASR did is criminal and Khushi is constantly being shown as a complete idiot .

The fact that you posted in red , large font and bold - my sarcasm has hit at the right place  😆

actually su, i found the tone of sarcasm very childish. sorry to say. but i did.
i enjoy a good debate and i know you are capable of intelligent debate. lets stick to that.
we can have a fun post where we can sling sarcasm at each other and you know i can do it well too.
tttttt1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I dont agree with making a martyr out of khushi too, but romanticising such issues is nt a good thing

In the name of Iove is a weak argument my pov again inreaI wrId

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Zoha dear... very nice post indeed !

Both are obviously wrong... !
Khushi is already suffering for her wrong deeds but what we miss that she is not linking her sufferings with it.. 😕
They say that "kisi ke bhale ke liye jhooth bolna achchi baat hai" .. but here it is proven absolutely wrong ..isnt it...?
Everyone is suffering or will suffer due to this including herself and a criminal like Shyam is roaming around freely...!

Similarly Arnav is also wrong and as we all know later he too will repent and suffer for his wrong deeds big time... !!

What CVs have missed is that they have not yet shown that Khushi is repenting her decision of not telling anything to anyone at the right time.
Have they done it intentionally due to channel pressure of showing the heroine as Devi.. ???
or
have they planned to show it but at later stage... ???
We have to wait and watch ...

For now.. Let's enjoy the show.. 😊

serialjunkie thumbnail
ok girls, i gotta go sleep now, so you can hurl all your insults, brickbats and sarcasm while I am sleeping.

tomorrow will be another day and who knows, we may actually get a decent episode, we can actually discuss something more enjoyable than comparing flaws of our lovable characters.

sukri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I don't understand why we are comparing the mistakes done by Arnav and Khushi.

What Arnav has done so far is much worse than what Khushi has done. Even if Khushi had told Arnav then, how can we so sure that the situation might have been any different?

Arnav always acts in the spur of the moment to regret it later. In this case we know that in future the regret of Arnav towards Khushi is going to huge cause he knows the extent of mistakes committed by him.

BTW if Khushi hadn't agreed, he would have found other ways to get married to her and might have still inflict the same pain on Khushi.

Coercion is an act of forcing another party to behave in an involuntary manner (whether through action or inaction) by use of threats or intimidation or some other form of pressure or force.

In law, coercion is codified as the duress crime. Such actions are used as leverage, to force the victim to act in the desired way. Coercion may involve the actual infliction of physical pain/injury or psychological harm in order to enhance the credibility of a threat. The threat of further harm may lead to the cooperation or obedience of the person being coerced.

In psychological coercion, the threatened injury regards the victim's relationships with other people. The most obvious example is blackmail, where the threat consists of the dissemination of damaging information. However, many other types are possible e.g. so-called "emotional blackmail", which typically involves threats of rejection from or disapproval by a peer-group, or creating feelings of guilt/obligation via a display of anger or hurt by someone whom the victim loves or respects.

Goon kidnaps a child who is a school bully, calls up the dad who is a small time corrupt Politian and tells him to pay 100k without getting police involved else Goon will kill the child.

Corrupt Politian has choice of not paying 100k, going to Police and let the child die or pay up 100k and get the child back alive.

Politian pays the money, but the child is scarred for life as he was terrified of the entire kidnapping experience.

So we according to the post, we should agree that though what the goon did was wrong, however, Politian deserved it more for being corrupt and he should be taken to court and tried and the child definitely deserved it for being a bully.

Are the crimes of the goon, Politian and the child comparable?