Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: UltimateBarun

So we conclude here that,,both are wrong,, few think, Arnav is more wrong, n few think khushi is making a bigger mistake!!!!

yes i so want to conclude.,,,  n finish this now!😆

remember how SHyam said,,haan jaise rani sahiba humari patnee,,had this rani saheba been Payal khushi would havew reacted,, n informed or taken an action,, i dont say, she doesnt care for Anjali,, she does a lot!! but she has taken wrong decisions,, n she will face consequence, infact facing , so y blame ASR alone!

I don't agree with the point that had it been Payal whose husband was cheating Khushi's reactions would be different.  She was all set to tell Anjali before she emotionally reacted.  Payal is made of stronger stuff. She encouraged Khushi to go to her would-be husband and find out if he was in this for the dowry and was prepared to break the match it he was in it.  She was also firm about not marrying Aakash because of the difference in their status, despite being in love with him. So lets not compare apples and oranges.

If Anjali was half as strong as Payal, she would have definitely warned her about the creep. She no longer believes that the guy could be reformed but given her pregnant condition, now is not the time to pull the rug from under her feet.  So how is Arnav remaining silent for Anjali's sake (given the pregnant condition) any different from Khushi's silence for the same reason?

They have already ruined Arnav's character by showing that he has no power of reasoning. They are destroying the man to resurrect him.  Would have preferred to see a more shrewd Arnav who is gaining from strength to strength instead of this sorry state of affairs. 
Edited by Opti - 12 years ago
MadzHhh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Great post,

I beleive that they are both wrong in their own ways to each other,

But theres no Doubt Arnav is more wrong than Kushi,

However, I don't think any of them are really wrong;

Arnavs not doing anything purposely he's only acting upon what he believes and poor Kushi doesn't even know whats going on!!x
sayli_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Totally agree zoha!
And thanx 4 this post it was much needed in this forum!
U r right both r at falt and i think both should feel same amount of guilt repent and fury!
And then only the equations will be right!
..BhUvaNa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
   i completely agree with u zoha,

Edited by bhuva123 - 12 years ago
..Apz.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: gheeshakkar

I haven't come across many such posts (but then I only wade through posts that are grammatically sound, so perhaps you are right). And I am not even saying bias is wrong. Hell, there is bias every where. Even my mom loves my sister more than she loves me (don't blame her!). But I am just saying that based on what I see, I find that Arnav supporters in this forum seem to believe that he is gravely wronged and pick on the slightest of misstep from Khushi. Khushi has to constantly take some redemption path to please Arnav fans. I find that strange, that is all. Though as a heterosexual woman, I kinda get it. Anyway my point was that, I hate being condescended to and told something like, you won't understand, so I won't explain this to you. What are we? Arnav and Khushi - two people incapable of conversation. No, I am sure unlike those two, the rest of us in this forum can meet each other halfway and not shut each other out with big, fat egos.

ok i understand ur feelings...first of all i think most of the people who stand for arnav "understands" his character than "justify" his actions..n ur statement of the forum being"supremely biased" is hard to intake..n abt my fat big ego..ya my ego refrains me frm commenting in arnav bashing posts n i clearly ignore..we have our on POVs..i have supported khushi wen she was right..n dont hav to do tat wen she is not..just because v both are women..
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i would just add one thing here. Khushi did not ask Arnav to marry her, he forced her to marry him.

there is a saying in my language, paraphrasing here.
if you pick a venomous snake and decide to put it in your pocket, how do you not expect to be bitten by it?

so if arnav dragged khushi into his sphere of influence, he cannot expect to be not hurt by her reactions.

khushi is flawed no doubt, but what arnav has done to her is nothing short of criminal under any court of law.

now, i understand this is drama, so I will take it for the sake of drama to allow the story to move forward. But in reality, what Arnav has done to khushi is a grave injustice of massive proportions and not at all comparable to the fact that khushi hid shyam's truth from him.

Had he not dragged her into his house, she would not be in danger of facing shyam day in and day out. right now, she has no one to protect her, in her own house she had atleast buaji.

so lets not mix reality and fiction. in fiction, i will watch this for the sake of drama. But in reality, khushi's faults pale in comparison and ASR's forced marriage is criminal under Indian Penal Court and Hindu Marriage Act. Lets not gloss it.

No offence meant, zoha, I hope you understand. you know i am a sensible and reasonable person, but i dont want the fictional comparisons, understanding and/or justification of ASR's actions to gloss over the reality of it.

Here is an excerpt from Human Rights commission :-

JUST FYI - For drama's sake we can ignore the following but lets not forget what human rights laws have to say about it

http://www.forcedmarriage.net/media/images/FMGuidance-for-PoliceOfficers_108.pdf

Forced marriage is an abuse of human rights. "Marriage shall be entered into only with the free and full consent of the intending spouses."
(Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Article 16 (2))

"A woman's right to choose a spouse and enter freely into marriage is central to her life and her dignity and equality as a human being."
(General Recommendation No. 21, UN Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women)

Edited by serialjunkie - 12 years ago
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: serialjunkie

i would just add one thing here. Khushi did not ask Arnav to marry her, he forced her to marry him.

there is a saying in my language, paraphrasing here.
if you pick a venomous snake and decide to put it in your pocket, how do you not expect to be bitten by it?

so if arnav dragged khushi into his sphere of influence, he cannot expect to be not hurt by her reactions.

khushi is flawed no doubt, but what arnav has done to her is nothing short of criminal under any court of law.

now, i understand this is drama, so I will take it for the sake of drama to allow the story to move forward. But in reality, what Arnav has done to khushi is a grave injustice of massive proportions and not at all comparable to the fact that khushi hid shyam's truth from him.

Had he not dragged her into his house, she would not be in danger of facing shyam day in and day out. right now, she has no one to protect her, in her own house she had atleast buaji.

so lets not mix reality and fiction. in fiction, i will watch this for the sake of drama. But in reality, khushi's faults pale in comparison and ASR's forced marriage is criminal under Indian Penal Court and Hindu Marriage Act. Lets not gloss it.

No offence meant, zoha, I hope you understand. you know i am a sensible and reasonable person, but i dont want the fictional comparisons, understanding and/or justification of ASR's actions to gloss over the reality of it.

Here is an excerpt from Human Rights commission :-

JUST FYI - For drama's sake we can ignore the following but lets not forget what human rights laws have to say about it

http://www.forcedmarriage.net/media/images/FMGuidance-for-PoliceOfficers_108.pdf

Forced marriage is an abuse of human rights. "Marriage shall be entered into only with the free and full consent of the intending spouses."
(Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Article 16 (2))

"A woman's right to choose a spouse and enter freely into marriage is central to her life and her dignity and equality as a human being."
(General Recommendation No. 21, UN Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women)

Hey there, well everyone has right to there opinion..so are you..but I disagree with one fact..khushi was blackmailed for this marriage fine..but she did have her choices..it was not as arnav didnt give her any choice...yes what he did was not correct..but i dont think it was crime..she chose to marry arnav in full senses... he gave her choice to either marry or he will not let payash wedding take place.. I agree she was blackmailed..but she could have let him do what he wanted...if she really didnt want to get into this marriage...here I dont say arnav was not at bigger fault..yes he was...ofcourse he was..I just want to say...khushi did have a choice...
sunaina02 thumbnail
Smriti - you are right and Arnav Singh Raizada should be jailed . Khushi should have the guts to get out of Raizada mansion and go to police station and complain against ASR - that she was forced to marry him. She should actually take help of Shyam the lawyer and do that .

Another actor  should get entry and pair with Khushi . A nice sweet man who is always smiling and looks cuddly, e.g.  someone like Naitik would be great.

I would love to watch Barun Sobti in ail striped prisoner  attire and render the performance never seen on TV before .😍

Please do not complain if he again sweeps all the awards in SPA 2013  😆
serialjunkie thumbnail
Originally posted by: riti4u

Hey there, well everyone has right to there opinion..so are you..but I disagree with one fact..khushi was blackmailed for this marriage fine..but she did have her choices..it was not as arnav didnt give her any choice...yes what he did was not correct..but i dont think it was crime..she chose to marry arnav in full senses... he gave her choice to either marry or he will not let payash wedding take place.. I agree she was blackmailed..but she could have let him do what he wanted...if she really didnt want to get into this marriage...here I dont say arnav was not at bigger fault..yes he was...ofcourse he was..I just want to say...khushi did have a choice...

its called a Hobson's choice or a Dilemma. ie between a rock and a hard place, ie. you kill yourself or i kill you.

in short, a choice that was not a choice at all.
serialjunkie thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunaina02

Smriti - you are right and Arnav Singh Raizada should be jailed . Khushi should have the guts to get out of Raizada mansion and go to police station and complain against ASR - that she was forced to marry him. She should actually take help of Shyam the lawyer and do that .

Another actor  should get entry and pair with Khushi . A nice sweet man who is always smiling and looks cuddly, e.g.  someone like Naitik would be great.

I would love to watch Barun Sobti in ail striped prisoner  attire and render the performance never seen on TV before .😍

Please do not complain if he again sweeps all the awards in SPA 2013  😆

su - you need to separate fact and fiction. i am very clear in my post that you can enjoy the drama as is and let the makers show what they want.

but lets not gloss over the fact that in reality what the character ASR did is indeed considered criminal and what he did is NOT EQUAL to khushi's idiocy.

As for your tone of sarcasm, i don't care to comment on that.
Edited by serialjunkie - 12 years ago