Posted: 24 November 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Thank u- Liana, sravani, sana, sons_s, smita and LaddyHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sravs190

crazzymoon Goldie
crazzymoon
crazzymoon

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Wow Rashwin ur RS is going to complete 150 pages, Congrats for the 2nd thread.

rashvin

rashvin IF-Sizzlerz
rashvin
rashvin

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Morning around 8.00am.. Bajpaye mansion all set in wedding preparations.. Family members are busy loitering in the mansion around wedding stuffz. Sugandha will be moving towards Anant's room to handover a cup of tea and make him ready for the rituals. On the other side Mohan bhaiya will be fakely roaming here and there around the mantap decoration and while being so, Mohan bhaiya notice, Sugandha going upstair. Mohan will be stuck fora minute and scream, Ma.. Sugamdha turn back and ask Mohan ki, what happened Mohan. Mohan nears her & say her ki Ma, aap jaayiye, main Anant ko sambhalunga aaj ke din, aap jaakar bache hue kaam par dhyan dhijiye(witha fake smile). Sugandha revert ki , no Mohan, you cant do these stuffz, let me go na.. Mohan try convincing Sugandha forcefully and make sugandha set back from there. Mohan sigh a relief and make sure ki no one enter Anant's room untill the wedding takes place.

On the other side, Anant make Ranbir wake up from the sleep. Ranbir and Anant, after freshning up, try calling Navya.. Simultaneously, Anant notice Navya's call in his screen and smile hearfully.. Ranbir, hit Anant's head & say-oye receive the call first and den give a smile. Anant answers- Navya, but before Anant could say anything, Navya- Anant, where are you and what are you doing in a hurry burry tone. Anant-Navya, relax. Shaadi, humarahi hoga, dont worry, iam at Ranbir's home.. i have flee from ma home early in the morning itself..Now be prepared for our wedding Mrs.Navya Bajpayee witha naughty tone. Navya- Anant, what, you are at Ranbir's home, i couldnt believe this. Are you okay and how did you manage to come out of home. Anant-SHHH, Navya, enough now. Dont be so tensed and chill now.. Iam alright and dont worry about me. You be ready to face the situation ahead. Now letz meet at Register office at around 10.00am. BYE and Love you(witha grin on face).

On the other side at Bajpayees, Om ask Mohan to bring Anant down as they had to fulfill some rituals infront of lord before Anant could get ready for the wedding. Mohan will wide open his eyes looking at Om and Baba. Baba ask Mohan ki what happened Mohan, go and bring Anant, we will be late or else. Mohan being pale and utter confused, move towards Anant's room. Om will be analysing Mohan's nature sice morning as Mohan seemed kinda different and quite confused in nature. Mohan returns down all alone. Om ask Mohan ki, Kya hua , kahan hain Anant. Is he freshned up fora pooja or not? Mohan- Stammering, Papa wo kya hain ki, Anant washroom main hain. maine kahan hain, abhi aajayega wo neeche(witha sweaty look). Om gives a serious look at Mohan.

On the other side, Ranbir and Anant land up at Register office. Ranbir will be very happy for his friend but Anant seemed quite dull. Ranbir cheerz Anant and ask him to remain pleasant as he is gonna get his love life today without anyone's hurdles and fear. Anant smile at Ranbir and say- yes, i must be cheerful today as iam getting wedded to ma love and i shouldnt fear for anyone as iam not doing anything wrong. Meantime Navya arrives with her mom and dad to the venue. Anant will be stunned looking at Beautiful lady in maroon colored simple yet beautiful saree..Navya will starring at Anant witha blushy look at him whoz in a formal. Both near each other and try enbracing but Ranbir interrupt in between and ask them to be conscious as itz public. Anya will be back to normal. Deepak will be quite tensed to some extent. Anant greet deepak and meeta and ask them to stay confident witha smile.

All move inside the office and garland either of them and sign the credentials in the register office infront of the officials and witnesses. Anant further tie the mangalsutra around Navya's neck. Navya's eyes will be filled with tears in happiness. Anant wipe the tears and cup her face saying, navya, now on we are wedded couple and dont worry about ma family, i will face them and sort out the things for us. All will applaude Anya and navya becomes quite shyish and hug her ma. Meeta ma's eye will be either reddish with tears. Deepak greet Anant and all move from there.

At Bajpayees, Om will be burning red hot in anger over all for Anant being late. Om shouts Anant n he keep on screaming Anant, niche aao, aaj ki din, tumhara zid nahi chalega. Kya samjhe ho apne aapko. Mohan will be completely lowering his head without reacting anything. Itz already time for the wedding ritual and baarathi's at home might arrive at anytime. Baba ask Mohan to go and bring him down. All the others are tensed at home witha messy situation surrounding all. Sugandha comes to Om and Baba and reveal ki, Sonia's family is here. Baba will be confused and ask sugandha to welcome them with traditions. Ladies of the family welcome Sonia's family. Bua daadi looking at Sonia, will be very happy ssing her wedding outfit and the jewellery she has worn. Families come together and greet either of them but Sonia's eyes will be searching Anant. Sonia ask rama bhabi and nimmi ki Anant is not to be seen, where is he. Rama & Nimmi will see each others face in a confused look.

Mohan bhaiya come down pretending to be in tension. Om notice Mohan's tensed face and take him to the corner and ask ki what happened. Mohan explain him the situation in Anant's room. Om will be all low hearing Mohan and call Baba to the side and narrate the scene. Baba will be dumstuck listening Om. On the other side, Sonia's parents come up saying letz begin with the rituals na as itz time for wedding rituals in mantap. Baba can you please bring Anant down and letz start up. Baba and Om are dumb with any words from them to answer them. Sugandha ask them ki why are you silent, speak up na. All the members present at bajpayee mansion will be looking each others face and start whispering to themselves. Baba wont be able to face the situation. Om will be lowering his head.

Sonia ask them ki is Anant not there at home? Mohan bhaiya giggling himself, Sonia, Maaf kardo n sorry to say ki Anant is flee from home. All are awestuck. Meantime, all turn their back to look Anant at the threshold with Navya being a wedded couple. Bajpayees including Sonia and family will be shocked to see Anant in this state. Mohan will be very glad to see Anya being wedded and he cheers him silently through signalling. Om will be unbearable to see Anant and burst out Anant!!!!!!!! Baba-stops Om from speaking anything. Sugandha and other ladies at home try nearing Anant but Om warn them not to step ahead.

Sonia move towards Anya and start sobbing in anger saying, Anant, what you did was not right. How could you ditch me and your family for thisgirl. Navya feels low at Sonia's words but Anant hold Navya's hand tightly while Sonia speaking. Anant- listen everyone, ma intention was not to hurt anyone and make you people feel low but u created such situation for me ki i was helpless and couldnt do anything other than getting flee from home and get wedded to Navya. Anant to Sonia's family- Uncle and Aunty, please excuse me, i dint mean to hurt you and Sonia but itz ma family even after knowing that i wasnt interested with Sonia and was in love with navya, they went ahead for this wedding to happen even after ma refusal. I could find no way and went ahead to make ma life.

Anant further begs sorry to his mom for not informing about his wedding plans with navya. Sugandha with teary eyes try moving ahead to bless the couple but Om rejects. Navya further speak up - all the elders, sorry for our act but we need your blessing right now. Baba hearing navya- so you are asking fora blessing from us. do you have the right to ask so. you are the one who dont deserve a respect who has hailed from from a cheaper family coz your this act shows it all ki howz your personality(being serious). Anant- Baba, aap bade hain, and these words do not suit you. you in revert have to bless us. Navya is a very humble and good girl and even her parents have stood for us thinking of our future and happy life. Itz you people who alwas have had given importance to unseen rules and tradition more than human values.

Om- Anant, standing at fault, you dont deserve the right to speak even a word anymore. Anant- i havent come here to lead ma future life, just wanted to take the blessings from all. Anyways good bye all of you. Ladies start sobbing for Anant moving out. Baba & Om will be all dull and in red either. Bajpayees begga excuse for the humiliation Sonia's family had to face. Further Ranbir take Anya in car to Navya's home. Navya will be crying thinking of the situation. Anant wipe her eyes witha smile and hug her. Both along with Ranbir proceed to navya's home. Couple will be welcomed at Mishra's with rituals. Ritz & Appy hug Navya being jovial. Renu di and Harsh greet Anant & embrace Navya. All the family members seem very happy on Anya's wedding. Anya will be the birds who will be independent in their future aspects.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guyz, this is the end of ma RS-Anya love blossom. Smile
Wud like to thank all ma friends here who has thrown their lovely comments & encouraged me to write further,which means & meant a lotHug

Edited by rashvin - 24 November 2012 at 7:04am

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

aditi.jainragzs158rabail-anyaANYA_29meenakshi.anyasravs190smivasAishwarjyacrazzymoonmussuRicha_shamyaganganavyaneelima_menonJaSmInE-sifarahParmasoneson_sjc_2312Smita17divyasn_Arushi_sweety71mevanpasihaseenbarunshaheerTacker_HolicannasweetyHi_FriendsKayal_SHAMYA..gracie..sana1sanachandni4433.m.a.r.y.s.i.o.-Liana--Rashi-anyadiv96momorockznavya19

..gracie.. IF-Rockerz
..gracie..
..gracie..

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
WoooW awesomeee Update... the way you endd the story is superbbbThumbs Up just WoooWClapClapClapClapClapClap

rashvin

anu_anya IF-Sizzlerz
anu_anya
anu_anya

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 6:18am | IP Logged
lovely ending keep writting

rashvin

Go to top