Navya

RS:Anya love Blossom - Page 95

crazzymoon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Superb update dear, loved the way Navya family supports their love. Naught Anant, in the tension mood be so romantic.
Edited by crazzymoon - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rashvin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: crazzymoon

Superb update dear, loved the way Navya family supports their love. Naught Anant, in the tension mood be so romantic.

thanx buddy😊.. naughty Anant😆
-Liana- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wonderful updt 👏 loved to see the way navya's family understnd her & Anant's love wish har family aisi hoti specially Anant's they r soo crule dont knw hw they ll get punished 😕
rashvin thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Liana-

wonderful updt 👏 loved to see the way navya's family understnd her & Anant's love wish har family aisi hoti specially Anant's they r soo crule dont knw hw they ll get punished 😕

THANX LIANA😊
smivas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
 again i am late.. but a nice update... now what... please do update jaldi this time...
anyways nearing wedding ... its nice to hear..:)
rashvin thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: smivas

again i am late.. but a nice update... now what... please do update jaldi this time...

anyways nearing wedding ... its nice to hear..:)

hee heee😆 smitha... thanx for d comment😛
rashvin thumbnail
Thank You- Sweety71 & Ganganavya😃
Sohal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow !! Supperbb ... !!😊
rashvin thumbnail
Itz Morning.. Navya and Gang will be at college preparing for their final exams and projects. Navya will be stun at her place widout any reaction holding the books. Appy notice Navya's situation and ask her, watz the matter Navya. where have you lost. Navya will be very dull being reluctant to concentrate at her studies. Appy and Ritz understand the situation and encourage Navya by saying ki everything will be fine Navya. As of now, just make up ur mind towards exams n stuffz, Anant will see to the situation and everything will be well at end.. Navya just smile at them.. Anant arrive college and glance at Navya. Anant dint want to interrupt Navya & gang by saying about his personal issues of family but he couldnt resist revealing as itz related to Navya n gang equally. Further all decide firmly that they will concentrate on their studies priorly and later will see to the secondary issue.. As time passes, exams are nearing and Anya and gang are in overdrive with their academics. Finally all come up with the day of exams and give an exam and finish off with their academic year..

After done with full and final academics, all will give a sigh of relief as they are out of one significant project of their life. In the college garden, Anya with gang will be having a chit chat. Navya will be out of mood and Anant notice Navya being pale. Anant holding her palm with his, reveal- Navya, dont you worry, when iam with you, you need not take any pressure. cupping Navya's face, Anant further say- now itz time to take action as ma wedding has been fixed and preparations are going on by family members. Navya worriedly- thatz why iam feeling low Anant, your wedding preparations are going on and you say ki need not to worry about this matter, but how can i cheer up Anant. Anant -pointing finger to her lips, Navya now you dont say anything, let the preparations go on for wedding, but wedding is not mine and Sonia's , itz ourz. Navya smile at his words and Gang will applaude Anya witha gr8 pleasure.

On the other side at Anant's home, Sonia arrives home and greet all of the family members and receives aashirwaad. Sugandha ask Sonia ki, how was your exams. Sonia answers, i have done well aunty. Baba and Om arrive from their room and say ki- now done with all your exams, get ready for your wedding ma dear child. Sonia- smile sternly and answers- yah baba.. Om notice Sonia's pale face and ask ki whatz the matter- Sonia remains silent saying nothing uncle. Om again, sonia, come on answer me, did Anant say anything in college or what. Sonia- nop uncle, nothing as such. Baba- then why you seem dull beti.. Sonia- Baba, wo Anant dont even talk to me at college and always keep roaming around with Navya(with a low tone). Om- getting red hot after hearing Sonia, say ki- oh Anant, even now, he havent quit Navya, let him come home, i will see to him. Meanwhile Anant arrives home & look at Sonia witha displeasure. Sugandha- Anant, how was your exams beta. Anant- Ma, i have done good. No problem(smilingly).

Om- Anant, stop it now.. Enough of going to college. Now on, you have to stay at home as u have done with your college na.. Anant - shrugging shoulders, Why shud i stay at home Papa, n what will i do sitting at home.. Baba- Anant, your wedding is only a days time, come on now, stay at home na. Anant looking towards Sonia, just quit the place and move away to his room. Sugandha feels bad for Anant and try moving near Anant to pacify him but then Om stop Sugandha from moving ahead.. On the other side at Navya's home, Navya will be sitting at hall without doing anything just holding a cup of tea in her hand. Deepak arrives home and see Navya being in stress. Further Deepak ask Navya ki, what happened beta, dint you do well in exams. Navya- Na papa, i have done well in exams but.. Deepak-but what Navya( holding her shoulders)..

Navya- embrace Deepak and reveal ki- dont know why iam feeling low these days papa.. Deepak- Navya, i understand, whats running in your mind, be brave and face the situation beta.. Anant has said that he will look into the matter when arrives. Then why do you worry cupping her face.. Navya just gives a faded smile.. Anant on the other side call Navya. But Navya wont answer the call as shez in hall. Anant gets restless and hit the cell to the bed in anger. After having dinner , Navya enters her room and check her cell. She will revert back Anant seeing his missed call. Anant will be laying down and glance at his cell enthusiastically anticipating Navya's call. He will answer her call being very happy to talk to her. Further Navya say - Anant m really sorry, i was in hall, so i couldnt receive your call. Anant- itz okay Navya, but u made me wait you know.. Navya- what happened Anant, you sound very low, is everything all right at ur side.

Anant- yah Navya iam alright, you know what, wedding is after two days and ma family has decided not to make it a huge function, itz only within ourselves as everything is going on so fastly na..Navya will be stunned hearing Anant. Anant could feel her and say- Navya, i know, what you are feeling at the moment, but you dont worry, after days, it will be our wedding and not mine and sonia's. You just need to do as i say. Navya - fine, Anant, but hope everything will be alright. Yup Navya, you  dont need to worry about this.. I will talk to your dad once again as i have spoken to him already about this matter..

Itz morning and Navya will be sitting in her window assuming her past days and masthi in college. Meanwhile arrive Appy and Ritz at her room but Navya fail to notice as shez deep doomed to thoughts..They make her surprised by their presence but Navya wont be that exited to see them as she was before. Appy and Ritz embrace her saying, Navya, itz okay, we feel you, and check out you will be your darling Anant's wify after two days.. Navya remains calm saying HMMM. They try cheering her by doing masthi in her room teasing each other the whole day..On the other side, Ranbir at Anant's room will be having a convo with him. Ranbir ask Anant ki now how do you move out of your home Anant . Your wedding is day after tomorrow and how will you move out from here in order to get married to Navya. Anant- Ranbir, as m gonna do register marriage with Navya, now i have to move out from here which is very difficult but let us think about it.. Ranbir to Anant- I will ask Navya and her parents to get ready at Register on the wedding day only at around 10.00am coz your family members wil be busy with wedding stuffs here at home. By that time , you should somehow manage getting out of home by Mohan bhaiya's and Nimmi's help here. Anant after thinking fora while, fine, i will move out of home at around 9.30am on wedding day and will reach the venue.. You people be there at time.

Justa day left for the wedding and Anant seemed very dull at home.. Baba and Om at their private room call Anant and Mohan to talk the matter. Baba- Anant, i know ki , you are not interested in the wedding. But you have to coz Sonia is a nice girl and her family is well known to us, so itz better for your future to tie up with them as you will be in a safe hands in future prospects.. Anant wont be reacting , just lowering his head down. Om- Anant, did you hear, what Baba said to you just now in a high tempo. Mohan, holds Anant's hand and look at him. Anant- haan Baba in a serious note.. Om- now move from here and get ready for tomorrow's wedding. Dont be like this tomorrow in mantap making sad face. Cheerup and move from here. Anant & Mohan bhaiya move away from the room.

Anant lay down in the bed rubbing his forehead. Mohan bhaiya, Anant, what will you do now, itz only a day today. No more day for you.. How will u face the situation Anant.. I dont want you to stuck up with the forcefull wedding just like i did.. Anant hearing Mohan's words embrace him tightly witha slight tears rolling down from eyes.. Mohan pat on his back and say- Anant, you need to cheerup at this moment and stay firmly determined or else you will have to surrender to baba & papa. Anant- bhaiya, i need a favour from you.. i cant live without Navya and marry to that sonia.. So i have decided to get register marriage and for this i need to move out, but i cant move out as per baba's and papa's instruction..

Itz a weding day and itz around 4.00am in the morning. All are in a deep sleep.. Mohan knocks Anant's room. Anant- opend the door and ask bhaiya ki, all are awake or wat.. Mohan bhaiya- Anant, just move out of home now slowly, all will wake up at any moment now. Dont waste time. Anant is all set to move out of home. Mohan bhaiya close the door of Anant's room and again returns to his room. Ranbir on the other side getz a call from Anant. Ranbir will be in a sound sleep and fail to attend the call. Anant keep on calling frequently. Ranbir in a messy eyes answers the call. Anant- Oye Ranbir, itz me, Anant.. Ranbir- Anant, you at 4.00am in the morning . Anant- listen Ranbir, m out of ma home in ma car now. M coming to your place okay. Ranbir- fine.. Anant reach Ranbir's place. Ranbir- Anant, u made it haan.. Okay now letz sleep. later we will talk.. Anant hit his head and say ki m serious and you saying ki letz sleep..

Edited by rashvin - 11 years ago
Seenavas thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh god u just killd me. i just read it in one stretch. pls sab teek se hojana dont want any mess. plsss jaldi update karne