Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: navya19

thank you and will wait, but no Sha wala pakka okay ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
di when r u updating???egerly waiting for it...
rashvin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Navya at home will be very dull being reluctant to take food and speak to anyone at home. Meeta analyse the situation and ask Navya the reason for being so. Navya without wording anything just give a dull smile at Meeta and embrace her sobbingly. Meeta gets worried seeing Navya and in revert embrace her tightly and after sometime make her sit at her bed and wipe her tears. Meeta further ask Navya in a soft and convincing tone ki whatz the matter Navya. You seem very much tensed and pale. Any fight between you and your friends. Navya in return nod saying nothing as such ma with tears rolling down. Meeta again- then what is it, did you fail to do ur project or your project went wrong or what. Navya again nod saying na. Meeta gets more tensed and in a serious mode ask Navya ki, then what is it Navya, why cant you openly answer me.. whats your problem. Navya hearing Meeta, decides firmly to reveal the truth as shez not in a situation to hide the truth anymore. Meeta keeps glancing at Navya while Navya being lost in thoughts. Meeta further  cupping Navya's face says ki Navya , whatever the reason is, just tell me frankly without being hesitant and scary as iam your mom and I can manage the situation if anything happens. Iam always on your side until you are on a right path in whatever you do.

Navya will be stunned at Meeta's words and decides to vomit the entire truth about her and Anant being in love. Navya admits the fact of fallen in love with Anant  and answers meeta ki  Ma, iam in love with ma classmate named Anant. We both fell in love and love each other deep down the heart. And now Anant's family after knowing that we are in love with each other, they are proceeding in arranging his wedding with one of our friend and Anant's childhood family friend named Sonia. Navya will be sobbing while narrating the fact to Meeta. Meeta will be dumbstuck hearing Navya's words. Shez quite confused of the situation and will be thinking how to revert and act with Navya now. While she turns around to move ahead , Meeta realize that Deepak either listening the thing and seeing the whole situation from outside Navya's room near door. Meeta will be awestuck seeing Deepak and utters aap yahan. Navya hearing this will stand up all of a sudden from her sitting position. Deepak steps forward towards Navya. Meeta will be scared thinking what will Deepak do to Navya for this now. Navya unfacing her dad will be lowering her head downwards. Meeta interrupts Deepak from nearing Navya by saying ki itz okay, shez under stress now, better not to speak anything about this , later we can handle the scene na. Deepak ignoring Meeta's words, steps forward and make Navya's  head upward by his hand holding her chin. Navya's eyes will be reddish with tears and face seemed absolute pale.

Deepak finds very hard to see his daughter's face in such way and cuddle her and ask ki who is that guy tell me Navya. Don't be scared with me. Navya pausing for a while, break her words saying itz Anant Bajpayee. Grandson of Shankar Dayal Bajpayee and son of Om Prakash B. Hearing this Deepak says ' oh so Anant belongs to Bajpayees who are indeed moneyed people. Navya nods saying yes they are very well off people. Deepak further- Hmmm could have thought about this boy  just for my daughter's sake (holding Navya's  arms) as you are very innocent and till now you have never been wrong in any of your thoughts and moves, but beti, Bajpayees are very influencial and hail from a rich family with strong customs.

Navya,papa, I know they are very strict with their rituals and moreover moneyed people but Anant is a very humble and genuine guy with simple thoughts and attitude. Deepak smile at her and reveal ki beti, yeh to hai, lekin gharwale Anant ki baat todi na maanenge aur tumhe apnaalenge unke ghar main.. Navya- papa , we are in love with each other and I know Anant never ever leave me for his family's sake. Wedding plans are going on at his home but Anant never let them against his life and interest. Deepak answers-fine , let me meet and talk to Anant then one fine day (smilingly). Navya will be very glad hearing Deepak.  All move towards dining table to have food.

On the other side at Anant's home all are having food but Anant missing at dining hall. Baba notice this and ask Sugandha ki where is Anant. Sugandha being pressurized to answer stammeringly say- wo, wo upar apna kamre main hai. Baba- why dint he come for the dinner, call him now. Sugandha- had called him before coming here but then he refused have food in a angry mode. Om- if he do not wish to take food, then let him not, let him stay hungry for the entire night(in a angry tone). Baba- Om, stay patient and lets arrange his wedding as soon as possible. Later Anant himself will come to our way, once the wedding is been arranged. Other members will have a stern look at Baba's words as no one are convived with the wedding as Anant is very young still and moreover his uninterest in the wedding. Sugandha seem very pale while serving food. Om notice this and ask her ki-now what has happened to you. Where are you. Sugandha back to senses on hearing Om- serve food actively.. Later after done with the dinner, Om move to Anant's room where Anant will be lying down plainly.

Om knocks and calls Anant. Anant- seeing Om, haan Paapa!!! Om- if you are not interested in having food, don't have, when you feel low n weak, you will automatically feel like having food. And coming to your wedding, be prepared for the wedding as we are gonna arrange the wedding ASAP and even Sonia's family are in a hurry to end up our relation with your wedding. So stop all your naughty and stubborn attitude and be matured enough to go ahead. Saying all these Om move away from room. Anant gets more worried after hearing Om and wipe his hands over his head in a pressure and tension. Meanwhile Om again enters his room and say- Haan Anant, ek baat bolna bool gaya, henceforth, forget all your lovy dovy silly stuffz with that girl(Navya) and stay serious in attitude n saying this, he move away pulling the door stiffly.

Anant move towards his window, sit on the window side and keep gazing outside at the crescent and keep thinking about his past with Navya and their love blossom along with the picnic night and the masti they had with gang in college and outside college(with tears rolling down his eyes). Meantime, Anant's cell ring and Anant gaze at the cell. A smile curve on his lips n cheek seeing Navya's name in the screen and eagerly answer the call.

Before Anant answering anything, Navya burst out happily in her words saying, Anant, you know what , m happy today. Anant- Navya, what happened, whatz making u so happy n exited at this situation haaan. Navya- u know what , I was so tensed n sitting dumb while Ma noticed me n asked me the genuine right reason for ma dullness and i revealed the entire thing to Ma and dad either came to know about us. Anant- pause for a while.. Navya- Anant, what happened are u der or what.. Anant- what(in a shocking tone), but now what will happen Navya, even they too know na. Navya- nothing to worry from ma side as dad is so nice and he is convinced with me and you(jumping and smiling). Anant- what(in a standing position from the window). Navya- Actually, he felt me and gave a positive sigh and even told that he wants to meet you). Anant- oh no, so iam gonna meet your dad(in a tensed voice).
Navya- good na Anant for us. Atleast we can find a conclusion in some way with ma family members na, if not with your family. Anant- haaan, u r right to some extent. So I will meet up your dad tomorrow evening after college end up. Navya- fine.. Anant- pause. Navya- Anant , what happened, did your family say anything again. Anant- hmmm yes Navya, Dad told me to get ready for wedding as they want it too be done at the earliest. Navya- oh no(in a low tone). Anant- but Navya, you don't worry, letz find some way for this.. Navya- hmmm, chalo, take care.. Good night. Anant- hey, what good night, how can u drop the call straight away saying good night(being naughty). Navya- so what should i do now Mr.Anant. Anant- One kiss please. Navya- no, go to bed Anant. Letz meet up tomorrow in college. Anant- if you drop the call without kissing me, I will keep ringing frequently now. Navya- Anant, you are impossible n kiss him in cell and say I Love you Anant pagal. Anant- hmmm pagal ladkhi main bhi. I Love you too. Both go to bed.

Edited by rashvin - 11 years ago
JaSmInE- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow wat a nice update firstly navya meeta scene n then deepak too know all truth n angry anant not comin to dinin table n most cutest last scene anant n navya convo very nice liked it alot pls do cont it soon ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Rano_rock - 11 years ago
chandni4433 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wowww superb update ๐Ÿ˜ณ thnk god prb frm one side got solved... but anant's family na that sonia ๐Ÿ˜ก ... update next part soonnn plzz
Smita17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
must say u r an awesome writer๐Ÿ‘once again a superb update๐Ÿ˜Š
..gracie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
very nice Update ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Batool123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update๐Ÿ˜Šand awsome update๐Ÿ‘will wait for your next update