awesom di :))))))) loved it 😊
son_s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
waiting for the next one😊
rashvin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Sonia back at home will be burning red on anger thinking of the insult made by Anant frequently... She wont be able to concentrate on any other things at her home as will be feeling humiliated assuming the past..
As she is turning red hot, she pick up the flower vase near by n hit on the mirror in anger n start sobbing in a anxiety..

On the other side at Navya's home, Navya will be deep rooted about the incidents happened at college n will be worried  n keep asking herself ki i convinced Anant however not to be under stress concerning Sonia but i know Anant- Sonia is tough to handle now on specially coz of insult on her part..

Anant at his home after food moving to his room think of calling Navya but he move back giving a thought, nop, will meet up in college na tomorrow, so dunt want calling tonight as her mood either will be off somewat today.. Anya both off to bed after having given a thought to themselves...

Pleasant morning making Anya feel lovely on each other at college with gang either... It was time for lecture but gang glance all around ki where is Sonia.. Sonia wont be present in the college... Anant was serious thinking about Sonia's absence as he knew something wrong my8 certainly gonna happen with him n Navya.

Navya either will be shocked to some extent and will be pale faced where in between Appy start up saying, this Sonia's absence is making us feel so amiable na. But still gang will be quite confused seeing Sonia's absence specially Anya..

College done n time to rush back... Anant ask Navya ki will i drop u today either(witha broad smile).. Navya being reluctant, nop Anant u move, i will leave as m not in a mood today(dull smile).. Anant ask Navya to cheer up but in revert Navya ask Anant ki Anant, y dint Sonia come to college today?

Anant will be quite confused with the question of Navya, but he try answering, no clue Navya, but yes i can query n inform u later but promise me, u wont be tensed nymore for wat had happened previously,placing his palm..Navya give a smile nodding, fine i wont n promise Anant placing her palm over his..Both embrace n feel the warmth within and finally move to their respective place..

Navya returns home witha pale face and directly move to her room n just lay on the bed being mood off.. Anant wen stepping in, a voice will be heard rudely screaming, stop der Anant.. Anant will be awestruck hearing rude voice of his father.. Om nears him with a serious look.. Anant will be wondering ki watz the matter..

Om ask Anant ki where have u come from now.. Anant remains shocked n gives a pause at Om's question... Om in revert ask him again sounding rude ki Anant , dint u hear me... Anant- ji Papa, m back from college but y r u being serious n questioning me like this.. Om- so shud i trust u now that u r returning from college itself..

Anant-Papa, watz making u feel in this way on me haan.. Om looking at Anant directly nears him n points out, dint u go out with ur so called girl friend Navya today.. Anant will be dumb n awestruck n bend his head down.. Om- y Anant wat happened, bolti bandh ho gayi kya?!

Anant- Stammering, papa, but how did you know ki...Om-stop der you!!! Instead of being ashamed, now u r asking me only ki, how did u know n stuffz... Further Om proceeds saying , Anant, better u concentrate on ur studies or else you will be made to quit the college once for all(in a rough way)..

While these talks between Om n Anant, entire bajpayees will be standing around them... Further Anant- Papa, but wat is ma mistake to quit the college n y shud i... Om- Being in a fault, u r questioning me only u filthy boy... So listen, ur friendship with that gal Navya, is not done n stop roaming around with her... U r a bajpayee male n hailing from Bajpayee  dignity, u seem stuck with with gal n stuffz...Shame on ur part n our part either.. Think about it Anant..

Anant - being annoyed once for all, now you stop it Papa.. this is too much, i cant take it anymore as i havent done nything wrong... Yup, listen all, m in love with a girl named Navya Mishra..I love her n cant deceive her at any cost n in future my8 marry her either... Entire Bajpayees remain mum over Anant's words..

Anant's mom will try pacifying Anant but he ignore all at the moment as he will be wondering ki who might have said all the stuffz... Sugandha further reveals Anant ki Anant beta, hum log soch rahe thain ki aapki shaadi Sonia se karwaate hain... Anant will be quite under a dilema hearing his Mom... Anant- so now understood ki Sonia is the one who spill the bean here.. Om- Anant, Sonia is our family friend's daughter n ur childhood friend moreover, so you will have to marry her and this is our final decision.. Got it..

Anant will be turning blood red being annoyed and refuse saying, nop, do watever you people want but i wont accept ur proposal as i have ma own life with interest n aspirations.. In midst Baba come up n ask Anant to remain chill in a soft tone n make him understand saying- Beta Anant, this our family matter and a question of dignity n self respect..

Moreover we had have decided this matter quite before your childhood days.. So no question of argument here in this matter n Bajpayee cant go against family custom, so will have to move accordingly as our wish concerned.. Anant - never at all, i cant go accordingly and i trust in me not ur sick rules.. Saying sorry, he rush towards his room...

Further he try calling up Sonia but then drops the call, assuming , not now, will deal with her later.. He just lay on the bed being annoyed for wat has happened with family members... On the other side, Baba calls Om & Bua Daadi to discuss the issue inside.. All the three discuss concluding a wedding with Sonia...

Om ask Baba ki, but Baba, isnt the wedding a bit early as Anant have to complete his final year na...Baba- Om, now itz not the matter of education here, itz our family matter n if at all we give a time for Anant to complete his education, then things my8 revolve against us concerning Navya and Anant.. So we shud take action nowitself and arrange the wedding.. BD-Sahi kaha, bhai saab aapne..

Entire family members will be quite stunned about Anant's wedding decision so early but they had to bound to the rules made by their elders.. Mohan and Nimmi will be reluctant about the issue in the mansion.. Mohan bhaiah knocks the door of Anant's room.. Anant takes a time to open the latch.. Mohan notice Anant under a pressure but he had to inform the matter of Anant's wedding with Sonia being discussed by the elders in the family..

Anant wen hearing the matter from Mohan, will be shocked.. Mohan pat Anant n gives him a confidence saying, do watever you want n move ahead, dont get bothered about our family as they never ever feel our wishes n aspiration, so u act according to your wish and dont ever lose ground in this matter as itz ur life(smilingly).Anant enbrace Mohan witha slight tears rolling down from Anant's eyes..