Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hi_Friends thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi dii..superb update..Anant getting angry then navya pacifyin him..then their cute actions n dialog..so cute dii..hugs...diii
..gracie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wooow very nice update.. ๐Ÿ˜
rashvin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ArushiLuvs_AnYa

it was an excellent update...
loved it a lot...hope this sonia doesn't creates a big scene in between anya now!
cont. soon!!

THANX Buddy... Letz see how anya deal with Sonia in future
rashvin thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hi_Friends

Hi dii..superb update..Anant getting angry then navya pacifyin him..then their cute actions n dialog..so cute dii..hugs...diii

thank u Darshini... u seem busy dez days as u seldomly visit forum i guess.. nyways carry on...
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hey rashmi di...wow what an any meet...i don't know if i missed thru rest part...have u updated it?lemme check
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
wow the update i read b4 was rest of this...ur doing a gr8 job di...
sweety71 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely up dates.  Liked it
rashvin thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sio_AngeL

wow the update i read b4 was rest of this...ur doing a gr8 job di...

thanx for ur wonderful comments Siona๐Ÿ˜›
rashvin thumbnail
@ All- Thank u so much for ur valuable comments... ๐Ÿค—
rashvin thumbnail
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
Anant return home witha cheerful smile on his face... Sugandha notice Anant being in a cheery mood and ask him the reason behind his jovial mood.. Anant answers nothing special Maa, just had some good times in college with friends, datz it..

Navya on the other hand directly moves to her room without even wishing her mom and daadi as always she used to show her face once after entering home.. Meeta maa, seeing Navya's reaction enters her room and asks her ki wats the matter Navya, why are u being silent today.. Navya just casually hugs her maa and say, nothing as such maa, was tired in college due to hectic lectures and practicals...

At the dinner table at Bajpayee home, Anant will be having a grin on face while having food... Baba notice his reaction and ask Anant ki Anant wats making u smile within urself haaan.. Anant all of a sudden drops his paratha and reverts to Baba witha stammery words ki, Baba, i was just thinking of ma class and the heavy schedules , dats it... Baba nods his head saying, fine finish up witha dinner..

At Mishra's , all are having their food but Navya will be drawing pictures assuming Anant and will be smiling to herself.. Deepak notice this face of Navya and asks her, hey Navya, where have you lost.. Have your food na.. Navya becomes alert hearing her dad's voice and start eating up.. But Meeta will be in a dilema of Navya's behaviour since evening...

Next day in the college, Appy and Ritz having a convo with each other looking for Navya's way... Meanwhile Navya will join Appy and Ritz...Appy and Ritz will be constantly starring Navya as she is walking towards them.. Navya hit both and ask ki what are they gazing at her in that manner.. Ritz say to Navya ki, Navya dont try hiding the things with us haaan.. We are your best buddies and now tell us how was your day with Anant haaan lauging and teasing navya..

Navya make her face strange and becums blushy to answer Appy and Ritz.. Appy says ki Navya enough of blushing , we are asking you something, tell us na... Navya will be about to open her mouth while Sonia enters the class witha great attitudnal mentality.. She is walking towards Navya.. Navya asks smilingly to Sonia ki Hii Sonia.. Whats the matter haaan..

Sonia on the other side reverts rudely saying Hey Navya, what have you thought about yourself haaan..M coming straight away to the point here that you better stay away from Anant.. Dont ever think ki Anant loves you or like you, watever be it.. Anant is just friendly with you and it doesnt mean you should love him... His nature is quite friendly with gals and boys and you my8 have taken it seriously i guess...

Anant and me are childhood friends and i dont want anyone to interfere in between us.. Anant's family and ma family are quite close since long and Anant either is very attached to me.. So you guyz better quit his friends circle.. Appy and Ritz are shocked at her words thinking how rude this gal can be.. Navya will be just stun seeing her expressions and words.. Navya wont utter a word and just take her seat... Sonia warns them and move to her place...

Lecture is about to begin and guyz either giva late entry to class.. Ranbir wish Ritz very lovingly witha lovely smile and Harry either wish Ritz and Appy.. Anant when look at Navya, will think ki wats wrong with Navya, why is she in a sad mood.. Anant looks at Ritz and Appy but Ritz and Appy either deny smiling to Anant.. Anant turns pale seeing all their reaction..

Between Sonia will be smiling hot headed seeing Anant... Anant will assume ki Something might have happened between gals before guyz entered the class.. After having done with lectures, Anant rush towards Navya.. Navya just smile at Anant but she wont be really angry or sad with Anant.. Anant asks Navya ki Navya why are you so dull today, whats the matter haaan. Navya witha stern smile answers Anant, iam absolutely alry8, nothing wrong with me Anant.

Anant turns her face holding her chin and make her look towards him.. Navya's face seemed dull to Anant and asks Navya ki, Navya please dont hide things with me, tell me na.. Navya smiles and hold Anant's hand saying m alry8 Anant draggingly.. Anant look at Navya seriously and asks Ritz and Appy ki you guyz are hiding something with me.. whats it tell me..

Appy will be very adament in saying what actually had happened but Navya signals her not to say.. Anant notice this and force Appy seriously to reveal the things.. On the other side Sonia interrupt them and hold Anant's hand forcing him to move out with her..

Anant unhold Sonia's hand and ask Appy to continue further.. Appy look at Sonia's face in a red anger and tells Anant ki ask with your so called childhood friend ki wats the exact matter.. Sonia dragging her sulky face utters, Anant i have finalised your friends to quit your friendship as they do not deserve you and specially Navya... And even i have told that we are family friends and your friends cant involve in any of our issues and just quit our friendship..

Anant will be shocked at Sonia's words and become quite serious and holds her hand and spin her around saying keep all your stubborn attitude at your home and you better not involve in our friendship and yes open up your ears widely and listen ki Navya and me are more than friends and we love each other holding Navya's hand.. Further revealing, you better be out of the situation Sonia or else i will have to take a serious action against you and your friendship..

Sonia's eyes slightly rolled with tears make her ashamed infront of Navya.. Appy and Ritz will be showing their side of look at her... further Sonia move out from the scene witha anger and anxiety on her face.. Anant gazing at Navya asks apology to her.. Navya's eyes will be filled with tears looking at Anant and embrace him ty8ly.. Both fora moments time will be lost in a hug without noticing the scenario aroung them..

Gang signals them hootingly where Anya will be back to normal. Navya keeps looking at Anant adorably and Anant either at her constantly... Ritz and Appy hug Navya and the whole gang cheer up each other funkily...

[No copy of updates]

Edited by rashvin - 11 years ago